US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jack,

I wear my Cactus 18 shirt proudly on layovers. Just to rub it (feces) in your face. Not a damn thing you can do about it, loser.

Why would I want to do anything about it. You are the one that thinks we care. I cold use a good laugh. By the way, how much did you donate to the cause? Keep those donations coming....

V

Hey guys...this is just a little over the top.....you all need to back off a bit ....JMHO....get back to he issues!!!

.....hey BB why don't you just stay away for a month
.....you may even be missed.....give yourselves a break....
I agree with your first sentiment.

But just an FYI about Boeingboy... IMO he is doing just fine. Don't assume he has snapped and needs a time out. He is doing exactly what some of the rest of us have done from time to time. He is dishing out a serving of just desserts. When you deal with immature bullies, sometimes the only way to teach them a lesson is to give them a taste of their own medicine. Looks like it's working too. JMHO.

Maybe we will do that. C18 (actually 24) are heroes to all of us out west. You guys tried a Blitzkrieg attack on a select few, a sucker punch, in an effort to break the resolve and demoralize the west. Totally backfired, especially after the Appeals Court told your counsel to get the he** out of court. That was priceless! Subtle words in judicial speak go unnoticed by many of the idiots out east, but the meaning certainly isn't lost by AOL and the west pilots. We got a good laugh reading both the district and appeals courts' writings. Great laugh! And it really helped more on the west understand how diabolical and stupid the east is (painting with broad brush strokes here- THANKS NOS!) which turbocharged the funding of AOL. Thank you V, you guys helped us more than you will ever realize.
Good luck finding your way out of that collapsing tent...

Hey Tuts...is that the head of the camel under the tent ?...Nah, we know better. BTW, how's that 330 bid in PHL coming ?

Wow, I never thought I'd see the day when BoeingBoy would crack.
Crack???? What the heck are you talking about?

BB has been holding back for years, while the rest of you(pl) had a free for all with your pot shots, low blows, and lies. He's making up for lost time. He's cashing in the chips that he's been saving all this time. And his timing is perfect, as the USAPA implosion continues.

It's humorous to see a beaten soldier claiming victory over his "victim" just as he is about to fall off the cliff. Brilliant! Reminds me of the Monty Python skit with the knight bleeding to death, yet calling it "just a flesh wound."

Wow, I never thought I'd see the day when BoeingBoy would crack.
Crack???? What the heck are you talking about?

BB has been holding back for years, while the rest of you(pl) had a free for all with your pot shots, low blows, and lies. He's making up for lost time. He's cashing in the chips that he's been saving all this time. And his timing is perfect, as the USAPA implosion continues.

It's humorous to see a beaten soldier claiming victory over his "victim" just as he is about to fall off the cliff. Brilliant! Reminds me of the Monty Python skit with the knight bleeding to death, yet calling it "just a flesh wound."

Why would I want to do anything about it. You are the one that thinks we care. I cold use a good laugh. By the way, how much did you donate to the cause? Keep those donations coming....

V

At least you are a bit smarter than Mikey and know when to retreat.

Gold Cactus 18 pin

Gold Cactus Pilot badge backer

Leonidas tie tack

USAPA badge backer (without the Union Pilot part, since you have an association, not a real union)

Enough clues for the Usapian detectives yet?

Hey Tuts...is that the head of the camel under the tent ?

Yes...severed and being stuffed in preparation for mounting on the wall. The next camel is sniffing around, ignorantly unaware of the fate that awaits it.

Jim

as the USAPA implosion continues.

Interesting statement from someone who doesn't even work at LCC. Not the way I see it and I'm in frequent contact with my Reps. Yeah I know, they must be lying to me........

East Pilot: "Sun's gonna rise tomorrow morning".......West Pilot: "No it's not, whoever told you that is lying".........how inane this website is.....

Gold Cactus 18 pin

Gold badge backer

Leonidas tie tack

USAPA badge backer (without the Union Pilot part, since you have an association, not a real union)

Awesome Dude!

Based on those investments I think you should buy into some Myan calenders stock....

V

Yes...severed and being stuffed in preparation for mounting on the wall. The next camel is sniffing around, ignorantly unaware of the fate that awaits it.

Jim

Dang ! I did not think you were THAT stupid...Hey V ! Clue him about the head of the camel...

Gold Cactus 18 pin

Gold Cactus Pilot badge backer

Leonidas tie tack

You da man !...and paying our side too !

.how inane this website is.....
The inanity is directly proportional to the stupidity of the Easties participating...whoever said it was right - you can fool some of the people all the time and Cleary reproves it every day. He's managed to convince a couple of thousand supposedly smart pilots that they didn't really want a union run by the pilots for the pilots after all - the sheep are happier being led and lied to...

Jim

The inanity is directly proportional to the stupidity of the Easties participating...whoever said it was right - you can fool some of the people all the time and Cleary reproves it every day. He's managed to convince a couple of thousand supposedly smart pilots that they didn't really want a union run by the pilots for the pilots after all - the sheep are happier being led and lied to...

Jim

Well, you are entitled to your opinion. I don't see it that way. There has been political infighting with the East since time began. I guess the West is immune to that, but then again there was a move there some years back to throw ALPA off the property.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back