US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
As with the majority of the East. It would definitely alleviate the problem here. I'm all for it. That way you can have your DOH, as stated in the West CBA, and the East can have theirs.........
Sounding better every day. With events in the Middle East, I don't see any grand contract offers coming across the table anytime soon.

it was the leadership and vision put forth by Parker, Kirby, McClelland and Kerr that made it possible.

YHGTBSM!! You call them 'leaders'??? The three of them couldn't lead themselves out of a one door exit. Just goes to show the screwed up mentality of the West. Leadership starts by example. These clowns have raped, stolen, and engraciated themselves at all of our expense and you think they are leaders? Nuff said.

V

YHGTBSM!! You call them 'leaders'??? The three of them couldn't lead themselves out of a one door exit. Just goes to show the screwed up mentality of the West. Leadership starts by example. These clowns have raped, stolen, and engraciated themselves at all of our expense and you think they are leaders? Nuff said.

V

Have to give that one a rec...

Really we would be on our second contract? How long did it take to get your last contract? Were you even on the property? You mention "goats", are you the goat video person? LMAO Plan on 10 years living the next contract we get, if we get one.

No the abomination was created by BOTH Pilot Groups, ALPA National and George Nic.
Whatever. The East pay raise is being written by Kasher as we speak. 73/little bus 185/hr. not bad!

Sounding better every day. With events in the Middle East, I don't see any grand contract offers coming across the table anytime soon.
Oh yeah, with that tremendous leadership being exhibited by Team Tempe, we are in deep. Scott Kirby, hanging it out there with no fuel hedges.

I'm not concerned. I could care less. We"ll get a raise when Management is ready to give us one, it's always been that way. I don't go around with the sky is falling mentality. I've been debt free for nearly 15 years now, maybe you should do the same. Besides, the East has been going out of business for well over 20 years now, I'm still waiting LMAO........
Exactly. We have nothing to lose. The west group? Everything to lose at such a ripe young age. Too bad we really could care less what happens here long term. Negotiate a flow through with Mesa and Wisconson. Give them their DOH+10 yrs for their respective carriers,carried over to mainline going into effect in 5 yrs. Put it to a vote and make it happen. Then walk through the exit with a big fat cigar.............humming the tune "This is for YOU guys to decide......"

No proof yet???????????

Jim

You are a former Piedmont pilot that retired with Usairways. Your advice on how to fairly integrate seniority is shallow and hypocritical.

You were part of a group that merged with Empire Airlines and you stapled them to the bottom. You had a post in recent history that claimed the Empire pilots were treated better than the west pilots. I am not blaming former Piedmont Pilots for this. But when you pontificate on fairness to a group that makes you a hypocrite sir. You are becoming a small fish in a big pond.

""SENIORITY:
Seniority s h a l l continue t o be governed by the provisions of Section 19 of the
Basic Agreement except as follows:
A. Former Enpire p i l o t s shall be placed on the Piedmont Pilot System
Seniority List on January 3, 1986 following the most junior Piedmont
p i l o t i n the same order that they appear on the Empire Pilot Seniority
List dated January 15, 1986.""

Exactly. We have nothing to lose. The west group? Everything to lose at such a ripe young age. Too bad we really could care less what happens here long term.

luvthe9,

J. Freund warned the westies that all the risk was on the west side. A330 $236.43
767/757 $213.61
A319/320/321/B737 $185.50

Hate

Besides being a load of horse poopie, your rant does not make sense. If the EVP is trying to usurp the throne, why is it the Sec/Tres is the one getting strangled and shoved?

Truth is there is nobody aspiring to the job of USAPA President. But one thing is for sure, we will never get a contract with the current leader. And the very seniority we all so cherish is at risk because this same President and his cronies are bringing the seniority dispute into the day to day running of the union to achieve his personal goals.

Come on Peters, you can do better than this.

RR
Come on superhero. You know there will never be a contract. You are going to get what you take from these guys, nothing more or less. You have an opening with Kasher. If he delivers, be prepared to take it and be happy with what you have. If you lose? Then you deal with it the way you have already, and don't yield an inch. There will be a time when they will need you, and then you deal if it comes to it.

You are a former Piedmont pilot that retired with Usairways. Your advice on how to fairly integrate seniority is shallow and hypocritical.

You were part of a group that merged with Empire Airlines and you stapled them to the bottom. You had a post in recent history that claimed the Empire pilots were treated better than the west pilots. I am not blaming former Piedmont Pilots for this. But when you pontificate on fairness to a group that makes you a hypocrite sir. You are becoming a small fish in a big pond.

""SENIORITY:
Seniority s h a l l continue t o be governed by the provisions of Section 19 of the
Basic Agreement except as follows:
A. Former Enpire p i l o t s shall be placed on the Piedmont Pilot System
Seniority List on January 3, 1986 following the most junior Piedmont
p i l o t i n the same order that they appear on the Empire Pilot Seniority
List dated January 15, 1986.""
Wow, these Piedmont guys were into Doug before he was Doug! Especially where the seniority discussion took off from "EXCEPT AS FOLLOWS....." these Piedmont guys were way, way ahead of their times, with the ''THIS IS FOR YOU GUYS TO DECIDE" part. WAY TO GO BOEING BOY!!!!!! you really showed those Empire boys all about that seniority being negotiated an all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back