US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of being worried about the next merger, I would be concerned about your stellar management team in Tempe. They seem to have a hard time running a viable ongoing concern sans another merger. On the East we are used to this style of Real Estate Agent Management. Maybe that is why you are so concerned about your Nic Number.

Are you the Goat Person?
How long did it take to get your last contract?
Were you even on the property?

Gee, I'm sounding like Boeing Boy now......."proof nos"......LMAO!!!!!!!!!
Damn right i'm concerned about the next merger, you should be to. I agree that management has no other plan than to merge this pig within a couple of years, sooner if oil goes crazy. Do you want towalk into the next sli as the lowest paid pilots in the industry? I sure don't. I am not the goat guy, if I had his talent I would be out making goat videos of usapians getting goat raped.

Good one, I speak of the republic arbitration that was conducted under allegheny/mohawk. I know they don't teach reality at clown college, but just so you know Allegheny/Mohawk is more than a "standard" it is in fact the LAW in the usa when it comes to pilot integrations. Any guess what the "gold standard" is?
You go first. tell me, I cant wait.

Damn right i'm concerned about the next merger, you should be to. I agree that management has no other plan than to merge this pig within a couple of years, sooner if oil goes crazy. Do you want towalk into the next sli as the lowest paid pilots in the industry? I sure don't. I am not the goat guy, if I had his talent I would be out making goat videos of usapians getting goat raped.

I'm not concerned. I could care less. We"ll get a raise when Management is ready to give us one, it's always been that way. I don't go around with the sky is falling mentality. I've been debt free for nearly 15 years now, maybe you should do the same. Besides, the East has been going out of business for well over 20 years now, I'm still waiting LMAO........

You go first. tell me, I cant wait.
It is widely available. I prefer u get from ur union so you can't acuse me of bias. But furloughed Midwest guys with 20 plus years are below commuter pilots 20 years old and months on property.

PI, esteemed colleagues and board readers, you have witnessed progress being made today. We have discovered that yes, awa was "marginally" better off than usair, and that the Nicolau award is very close to what Pi expected the list to look like. Kidding aside the east leadership is 90% culpable for this. I will admit if i was an east guy and my union GUARANTEED me a doh integration and the Nic. came out I would be very upset. The big problem here is the spineless east leadership, they lied to their members and then, when they couldn't deliver they didn't man up, they blamed everyone else but themselves. Everyone knows the east Merger committee told the leadership that doh would never fly, the east leadership response was to threaten to fire the MC for speaking up. Today we see the same exact tactics from usapa.

Don't agree with your assessment. No one was guaranteed anything.
If both sides had been pissed off with NIC then then there might be
something to live with. NIC totally threw the junior Captains and most all
of the F/Os under the financial bus. But he did brag that we would have
recieved a whopping 22 million in contract benefits our F/Os just had to give up
15-20 years on the job and what that 15-20 years would have MATHEMATICALLY GIVEN
THEM BASED ON ATTRITION ALONE HAD THEY LIVED LONG ENOUGH.

NIC "screwed the pooch"
and that dog bit back.

NICDOA
NPJB

Ok, I'll take this one fact and spelled out slowly for you. Who was in a better position on date of merger? I don't mean profitable, flying 747 etc. Date of merger which airline was in a better position period. Bankrupt airline with 1800 furloughs and 20 year fo's or not making money not bankrupt airline that was hiring with 7 year captains? Simple question, one has to be better than the other even if they are both not doing so well.

What's your point? And while I'm here, boys and girls, is it remotely possible to stop the name calling? It is really childish. Comon! grow up please!

Don't agree with your assessment. No one was guaranteed anything.
If both sides had been pissed off with NIC then then there might be
something to live with. NIC totally threw the junior Captains and most all
of the F/Os under the financial bus. But he did brag that we would have
recieved a whopping 22 million in contract benefits our F/Os just had to give up
15-20 years on the job and what that 15-20 years would have MATHEMATICALLY GIVEN
THEM BASED ON ATTRITION ALONE HAD THEY LIVED LONG ENOUGH.

NIC "screwed the pooch"
and that dog bit back.

NICDOA
NPJB
So Nic. screwed up? That means you and every eastie is wrong. The Dal/nwa, and now the republic/f9 (under allegheny/mohawk) say the west is right.

Keep thinking that way. Builds unity doesn't it? Just wait until the shoe is on the other foot. I'll be long gone LMAO!!!!!!!!
REALLY!!! An east pilot that wants to talk about building unity. Good one dude that made me laugh. Since the Nicolau came out east pilots have been all about separate ops and majority rules. RICO law suits and attacking the west.

Unity surprised you even knew the word.

REALLY!!! An east pilot that wants to talk about building unity. Good one dude that made me laugh. Since the Nicolau came out east pilots have been all about separate ops and majority rules. RICO law suits and attacking the west.

Unity surprised you even knew the word.

I'm glad I made you laugh, you do the same.

There never will be unity. At this point I could care less......

I'm glad I made you laugh, you do the same.

There never will be unity. At this point I could care less......
Nope, no unity. Something we agree on. The east has poisoned the well. Separate ops is fine with me. Parker can bring our fair share of the flying west and you can enjoy LOA 93 until you all leave.

Lowest paid till the last day. Thank usapa on the way out.

Instead of being worried about the next merger, I would be concerned about your stellar management team in Tempe. They seem to have a hard time running a viable ongoing concern sans another merger. On the East we are used to this style of Real Estate Agent Management.

.... he says as he cashes his profit sharing check......

I don't know but according to $eham's testimony before judge Silver there are pending lawsuits since USAPA's seniority proposal doesn't employ a strict DOH. So it seems some on the east thought or believe that USAPA is legally bound to negotiate and secure a pure DOH seniority system, unless of course $eham cannot be trusted at his word. With the number of lies and unsubstantiated "facts" he presented there is no telling if he even understands the truth anymore. Nevertheless, USAPA is a complete mess and getting hit from all sides. That should make $eham exceedingly happy no matter what happens to the pilots he is taking money from everyday.

I was talking about with ALPA, during the neg/med/arb phase. No one promised DOH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back