US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really we would be on our second contract? How long did it take to get your last contract? Were you even on the property? You mention "goats", are you the goat video person? LMAO Plan on 10 years living the next contract we get, if we get one.

No the abomination was created by BOTH Pilot Groups, ALPA National and George Nic.

Well said, but they will never get it. They cannot be wrong about anything, as they have shown.

Kinda sounds like goat boy.

I will admit if i was an east guy and my union GUARANTEED me a doh integration and the Nic. came out I would be very upset. The big problem here is the spineless east leadership, they lied to their members and then, when they couldn't deliver they didn't man up, they blamed everyone else but themselves. Everyone knows the east Merger committee told the leadership that doh would never fly, the east leadership response was to threaten to fire the MC for speaking up. Today we see the same exact tactics from usapa.

That never happened! We were not promised DOH. Besides, our last offer was not DOH, but LOS, so how could we have been promised DOH?

That never happened! We were not promised DOH. Besides, our last offer was not DOH, but LOS, so how could we have been promised DOH?
I don't know but according to $eham's testimony before judge Silver there are pending lawsuits since USAPA's seniority proposal doesn't employ a strict DOH. So it seems some on the east thought or believe that USAPA is legally bound to negotiate and secure a pure DOH seniority system, unless of course $eham cannot be trusted at his word. With the number of lies and unsubstantiated "facts" he presented there is no telling if he even understands the truth anymore. Nevertheless, USAPA is a complete mess and getting hit from all sides. That should make $eham exceedingly happy no matter what happens to the pilots he is taking money from everyday.

This is one of the many things that drives me insane about you guys. You say things as facts that cannot be proven. You have no idea if we would have ever gotten the first one. The TA called for separate ratification and with the Nic that was going to be a huge challenge with what the company was willing to cough up. The groups that are now on their second contract didn't have that hill to climb.
Pot meet kettle, it drives me insane as well. Your own pilots on the stand said that a contract was being closed out when you walked away. It can't be proven anymore than your claims that awa was about to declare bankruptcy, can it? I'll believe what was said under oath in court before I believe your conjecture.

YHGTBFKM! LOS or DOH is about the same in our case, nicolau saw right thru that. Yes you were promised DOH, in fact there is still a petition online where a majority of east pilots specified DOH and nothing else to their mec.

Had the West had the vision to include your last sentence, give that group of ladies and gentlemen some credit for their sacrifice, we wouldn't be having this conversation today. As others have stated here, the West was never going to let that happen. However, The ALPA merger policy now includes LOS as a consideration. I guess since AAA dumped ALPA and UAL with 1400 pilots on furlough, they had to modify the merger policy so as not to lose UAL........We pilots are such visionaries, aren't we? LMAO.........
Furloughed pilots usually go to the bottom of the list. If it is 16 weeks or 16 years furloughed is furloughed. Take a look at the latest A/M merger results.

Had the West had the vision to include your last sentence, give that group of ladies and gentlemen some credit for their sacrifice,
You guys still don't understand how this arbitration things works do you? The west did not give or take anything. The arbitrator decided. The arbitrator decided that a furloughed pilot brought no job to the merger but a active pilot did. Why is that so hard of a concept to understand?

But just to play along. You want "some credit" How much? 1 year? 2-5-10-15 years how much credit do you think a furloughed pilot deserves? What would have have been acceptable? My guess is that that if you got 1 year credit you would still #### about a 15 years difference.

Again what is the "gold standard" for pilot mergers in the U S of A? I am sure no eastie will respond, may I then ask what the feelings are back east about Seeham arguing on behalf of the swa mechanics that DOH is not the "gold standard" but career expectations are the "gold standard" in the airtran merger?

Furloughed pilots usually go to the bottom of the list. If it is 16 weeks or 16 years furloughed is furloughed. Take a look at the latest A/M merger results.

You guys still don't understand how this arbitration things works do you? The west did not give or take anything. The arbitrator decided. The arbitrator decided that a furloughed pilot brought no job to the merger but a active pilot did. Why is that so hard of a concept to understand?

But just to play along. You want "some credit" How much? 1 year? 2-5-10-15 years how much credit do you think a furloughed pilot deserves? What would have have been acceptable? My guess is that that if you got 1 year credit you would still #### about a 15 years difference.

Keep thinking that way. Builds unity doesn't it? Just wait until the shoe is on the other foot. I'll be long gone LMAO!!!!!!!!

Hey Clown, why don't you tell me what the first Allegheny/Mohawk integration in 30 years looks like, is doh the gold standard or slotting? Dial up the clown college pronto for something smart to say.
Well Bozo, you have to tell me what integration your speaking of. In my not so humble opinion the only there is only one standard and that is DOH and if I called the clown college I'm sure you would answer the phone. By BOZO.

Keep thinking that way. Builds unity doesn't it? Just wait until the shoe is on the other foot. I'll be long gone LMAO!!!!!!!!
There is no thinking involved, it is the law of the land. Thanks to you east boys and usapa I have no doubt the shoe will be on all usairways pilots foot come next merger where both east and west will get shafted courtesy of the clown circus that is usapa.

There is no thinking involved, it is the law of the land. Thanks to you east boys and usapa I have no doubt the shoe will be on all usairways pilots foot come next merger where both east and west will get shafted courtesy of the clown circus that is usapa.

Instead of being worried about the next merger, I would be concerned about your stellar management team in Tempe. They seem to have a hard time running a viable ongoing concern sans another merger. On the East we are used to this style of Real Estate Agent Management. Maybe that is why you are so concerned about your Nic Number.

Are you the Goat Person?
How long did it take to get your last contract?
Were you even on the property?

Gee, I'm sounding like Boeing Boy now......."proof nos"......LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Well Bozo, you have to tell me what integration your speaking of. In my not so humble opinion the only there is only one standard and that is DOH and if I called the clown college I'm sure you would answer the phone. By BOZO.
Good one, I speak of the republic arbitration that was conducted under allegheny/mohawk. I know they don't teach reality at clown college, but just so you know Allegheny/Mohawk is more than a "standard" it is in fact the LAW in the usa when it comes to pilot integrations. Any guess what the "gold standard" is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back