US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
DOES IT HELP TO TYPE IN CAPS?

Just what the world needs - another clueless Nos follower....

Jim
Man, that was BRUTAL what you did to Empire. All negotiated, of course......Nice job! And Nos- keep up the good work. The truth is painful to some.........Did you guys use that failed carrier argument on Empire? I thought they were really holding their own. Pray tell how you rationalized them being worthy to be on the bottom to pull gear for all of you superiors.

Too bad we really could care less what happens here long term.
Make sure your new hires don't find out. People like BlackSwan and a few others think the new hires will vote your way for separate ops thinking you've got their back. NOT!

The end is near for USAPA. The implosion is starting. First in the halls of the union office, now on this forum. Time to grab some popcorn.

Make sure your new hires don't find out. People like BlackSwan and a few others think the new hires will vote your way for separate ops thinking you've got their back. NOT!

The end is near for USAPA. The implosion is starting. First in the halls of the union office, now on this forum. Time to grab some popcorn.

jetz,

Call your buddies in PHX and get your daily update. That little plan with the PHL and DCA reps didn't go as planned. Too bad!

Hate

That little plan with the PHL and DCA reps didn't go as planned. Too bad!

It didn't have to go however the "plan" was to indicate that the same political splits are happening with USAPA as did with the MEC. Wonder how long it'll be before the "Let my daddy vote" signs get dusted off...

Jim

Like roaches scurrying for the dark corners when the light comes on, looks like Luv and Nos have scurried away...

Jim

So which one of you usapians are going to tell us what the "gold standard" of pilot integrations is in the US of A? Better yet I wonder what a judge or jury would say?

And exactly why do you care???

NICDOA
NPJB

Come on superhero. You know there will never be a contract. You are going to get what you take from these guys, nothing more or less. You have an opening with Kasher. If he delivers, be prepared to take it and be happy with what you have. If you lose? Then you deal with it the way you have already, and don't yield an inch. There will be a time when they will need you, and then you deal if it comes to it.

Agreed Luv, no contract. I think Kasher is already a loss, but throw me in that briar patch if we win anything (we better at least get 3% a year starting 1 May 10 or our Grievance chair should be fired.)

I have already marched the picket line at one airline, and will do so gladly at this one. But not along scabs or the likes of certain Officers who beat up on others.

Don't need any preaching about "giving an inch."

RR

Guess I'll add your name to the "prove it" list beside Nos' - what exactly did "I" do to Empire? Proof please.

Jim

Here is the thought process Jim goes through every day before his oatmeal:

And I don't think you want to get into the game of guilt by association with the skeletons in the East's closet. After all, I could easily say you refused to correct the injustice done to the Empire and Shuttle pilots, shoot holes in airplanes, run off the runway and into the water at LGA, don't know how to handle windshear, break the nose gear of airplanes, run into other airplanes, are a scab, etc.
Jim

RR

Here is the thought process Jim goes through every day before his oatmeal:

And the light bulb still hasn't come on for Nos...I think it might be burned out...

Jim

PS - and I didn't even ask you to prove that I go through that thought process "every day before my oatmeal"...and tonight we even had an eastie saying that we've had enough of the name calling...

You mean the truth like the fourth seniority integration in a row going slotting by equipment and status, not DOH.

You no nothing about the truth.
And trader, because if the east antics, this was inserted into the latest arbitration.

"However, nothing in this Opinion, or in the Award, should be read or construed to imply that the
designated pilot and management representatives may agree to change the Award, to abrogate its
final and binding effect, or to postpone the awarded effectiveness and application date"

"However, nothing in this Opinion, or in the Award, should be read or construed to imply that the
designated pilot and management representatives may agree to change the Award, to abrogate its"

It appears thru out the document.
final and binding effect, or to postpone the awarded effectiveness and application date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back