US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's what you said about 2010 wasn't it?

Well, if you read the posts from some on the East the MDA suit will be DOA because Harper is such a poor lawyer. I'd put the odds of winning the LOA 93 grievance at 20-30%, I thought it'd already been established that no money will be forthcoming even if the PBGC suit is won - that it was all about getting answers now. Profit sharing depends on US making a profit which depends on the price of oil to a large degree (and although the price has declined it's still higher than last year) and Congress may increase the federal tax per gallon for jet A significantly). In other words don't count those chickens before they hatch...

Jim

No, USAPA did not agree to the binding arbitration. They had nothing to do with it, and this is where Koontz and your legal amateurs lead you astray. How many times can you guys continue to fly in the face of the 9th and keep re writing what they said? They specifically said the Nic does not necessarily have to be in the contract, then you come right back and say it does. I say they win, and you lose. Every East and West pilot did agree to binding arbitration when ALPA was the bargaining agent. Now they are gone. To use the former is to PERPETUATE the former. Not required. Endorsed by the 9th, distorted by the West. I'll take the 9th over a west pilot any day, hands down......
You may want to read the front page of the Nicolau award.

You are a pilot at Us Airways correct? It says that you agreed to the nicolau award.

In the Matter of the Seniority Integration of
The Pilots of US Airways, Inc.
and
The Pilots of America West Airlines, Inc.
-------------------------------------------------------------x
The ALPA Arbitration Board
George Nicolau, Chairman
Captain Stephen Gillen, Pilot Neutral
Captain James P. Brucia, Pilot Neutral

This is what my contract says. It is still in effect. The arbitration was conducted and completed it is still in effect. So saying usapa is here so what. usapa also has to administer my contract.

Agreement between America West Airlines Inc. and the Pilots in service of America West Airlines Inc. as represented by the Air Line Pilots Association, International December 2003

You are twisting the facts. They absolutely did say the west could not be harmed. They also said the Nic was not a requirement. You link the two as if they are mutually required to be inclusive of each other, hand in hand. That is absolutley YOUR interpretation, not the 9ths. They specifically said the NIC did NOT have to be used, only no harm. Now you have to make a solid case for harm. If you link it to the NIC, you have already gone against what they said, and are in danger with your argument from the start.
We have already made a solid case for harm. The ninth circuit did say there was harm to the west. That is the DOH and bogus C&R that usapa brought the first time. It has not changed one bit since the trial. So keep pushing that POS and the ninth will spank usapa if they ever get a contract.

From the transcripts. Judge Silver sees it, the west sees it, the company sees it. The only one in the room that does not see it is usapa/

It seems to me, as I've read the case
13 again and again, that the majority opinion was -- they were
14 adamant about taking the position, which is supported by the
15 case law, that they are to defer where there are collective
16 bargaining agreement negotiations. So they were just going to
17 keep away from that no matter what. No question the Court
18 embraced the issue that there was harm to the West Pilots.

She is talking about the ninth circuit court.

You made my point. Read it again. They plainly say the final proposal may not actually harm the west, even if it IS NOT the Niclolau Award.This is a complete de-linking of the two. They clearly say there can be a proposal that does not harm the west as feared, and that does NOT include the Nicolau. That, is a clear separation of the two. What don't you get about that?
Has usapa changed or brought a proposal that does not harm us? Because that last lame POS does do the harm that we fear. the court has said that we were harmed. Balls in usapa's court what are they going to do? Seham told Silver that usapa was not going to give one inch from the current position.

Get used to saying "thank sir may I have another".

PS,

You talking about that dump of a property? Cleary has been great! Look at all the people trying to take him out of office.

Do you think the APA, SWAPA or the Teamsters would have that dump for a Headquarters? Yea, I didn't think so.

Hate

I'm sure the Taurus's will look just fine in the Woodlawn parking lot.

USAPA's not in the same league with APA and SWAPA yet, but I think the Teamsters would move right in.

Just curious, have you personally surveyed both locations?

I'm sure the Taurus's will look just fine in the Woodlawn parking lot.

USAPA's not in the same league with APA and SWAPA yet, but I think the Teamsters would move right in.

Just curious, have you personally surveyed both locations?

Woodlawn, that sounds like the name of a cemetery.

RIP, USAPA. :p

Woodlawn, that sounds like the name of a cemetery.

RIP, USAPA. :p

CactusPilot1,

As soon as I saw the west reps backing this dump at Woodlawn I realized this was a bad deal for USAPA! You mention RIP, USAPA.

My PHL reps made a very poor decision with this property. If the west thinks this is good for USAPA then it is definately a bad deal.

924PS asked me if I have checked out the property. In the last 9 months I have lived in CLT hotels during training for 2 of those months.

Yes, I have checked out both properties. Very professional with the strip club and the 3 message parlors.........nice!

Hate

We have already made a solid case for harm. The ninth circuit did say there was harm to the west. That is the DOH and bogus C&R that usapa brought the first time. It has not changed one bit since the trial. So keep pushing that POS and the ninth will spank usapa if they ever get a contract.

From the transcripts. Judge Silver sees it, the west sees it, the company sees it. The only one in the room that does not see it is usapa/

She is talking about the ninth circuit court.

Yea bright spark and she read the part about them staying out of it......GET IT
you think she will jump in when the 9th did not. We shall see!!!

NICDOA
NPJB

Danke schoen Herr Goebbels. Herr Theur has trained you very well.

Will they be renaming the new USAPA "World Headquarters" Eagles Nest for Reichsmarschall Cleary?

YES or NO....are you they guy who stood up and said "my money is on Mr. Parker" during the fuel school
fiasco. YES or NO.

NICDOA
NPJB

CactusPilot1,

As soon as I saw the west reps backing this dump at Woodlawn I realized this was a bad deal for USAPA!

Yes, I have checked out both properties. Very professional with the strip club and the 3 message parlors.........nice!

Hate

Good one Hate. :D

Sounds like some people over there are getting a little aggressive. Maybe a massage parlor nearby is not such a bad idea? Relieve some of that stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back