US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might not be seeing much of him anymore he might be fired soon (again) for posting catcrew infromation on a public web site, He just can't seem to learn. :eek:

You just can't wait untill you get your first pilot fired can you.

What a low life.

We were offered pay parity and we turned it down.

Parker said we could have the West contract but what the East means by parity is choosing the best parts of both contracts.

That would be the general idea when negotiating a JCBA in a merger. Cherry-pick the best parts from each, combine them and then use that as your opener. In our case, that opener would then require significant improvement to even get close to industry standard.

I doubt the East 75/76 guys would go for pay parity with the West for instance!

seajay

That would be the general idea when negotiating a JCBA in a merger. Cherry-pick the best parts from each, combine them and then use that as your opener. In our case, that opener would then require significant improvement to even get close to industry standard.

I doubt the East 75/76 guys would go for pay parity with the West for instance!

seajay

That's what we are doing now isn't it?

What's taking USAPA so long?

Oh I forgot, they're trying to rewrite the seniority award first.

That's what we are doing now isn't it?

I sure hope so! Team Tempe only considers us "worthy" of a sub-industry standard contract. I suppose they could lead by example and reduce their ENTIRE management pay and benefit package to a level that would equal the percentage reduction from "industry standard" that pilot compensation here currently represents.

seajay

We were offered pay parity and we turned it down.

Parker said we could have the West contract but what the East means by parity is picking the parts they want from both contracts.

Do you mean the "Kirby" if so you are an idiot. NO MIN FLEET IN KIRBY. You
would have been laid off by now.

NICDOA
NPJB

What's taking USAPA so long?

Oh I forgot, they're trying to rewrite the seniority award first.

It's the company that insists on a settlement of the seniority dispute prior to completing the rest of the JCBA. Why do you suppose that is? Could it be that they know by not finishing all but Section 22, they keep the pot stirred up and everyone pissed off to the MAX. Not to mention building further delay into the process.

Seniority is a ZERO sum game to "Dougie". There are X number of aircraft, which will be flown by X number of pilots. Rates of pay on those aircraft will be what get's negotiated. Seniority merely determines who the individual pilots are who will fly them, not how many pilots fly them. It all costs him the same, whether it's the NIC, DOH, some combination thereof, age, shoe size, alphabetically or whatever.

seajay

No Dan an 86' hire date I think, but your right about the idiot part. :D

Thanks for the intersest in my personal life.

You seem to be personally interested in the posting of all three CLT reps being sick over Christmas.

Is that you Bill?

An enemy is anyone who tells the truth about you.............. Author: Elbert Hubbard

Being called an idiot by you and your kind is a badge of honor.

Thanks for the intersest in my personal life.

You seem to be personally interested in the posting of all three CLT reps being sick over Christmas.

Is that you Bill?

An enemy is anyone who tells the truth about you.............. Author: Elbert Hubbard

Being called an idiot by you and your kind is a badge of honor.
I could care less who calls in sick and at what time, Wear that badge proudly you do deserve it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back