US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet you not only condone but partake in guild by association. Unless it's directed toward an East pilot, then it's all hands on deck attacking the one doing it.

December 18, 2009,
It has been 2,419 days (6 years, 7 months, 18 days) of living under the current draconian contract and work rules negotiated under duress of bankruptcy.""
Your thoughts please sir.
Well, my thoughts are that whatever they are making under a bankruptcy contract is still better than LOA93. They still make more than you! :lol:

United Airline Pilots
Friday, February 4, 2011,
Based on the productive meeting, the JNC is cautiously optimistic that management has renewed its commitment to completing a Joint Collective Bargaining Agreement in the near term.

How close is USAPA from completing a JCBA in the near term? How many years has it been since the merger? Now how long has it been since UA announced their merger with CO? The east could learn a lot from the the UA pilots. They will be enjoying an industry leading contract while you are still stuck on LOA93 with no end in sight. What a bunch of morons.

YOUR thoughts, sir? Never mind.

You sure are obsessed with UA these days. You still sore that they turned you down? :lol:

Yet you not only condone but partake in guild by association. Unless it's directed toward an East pilot, then it's all hands on deck attacking the one doing it.

BoeingBoy, on 23 January 2011 - 09:38 PM, said:

""What you want is to staple the majority of the West to "your" list - I'm not surprised you think it's "fair".

And I don't think you want to get into the game of guilt by association with the skeletons in the East's closet. After all, I could easily say you refused to correct the injustice done to the Empire and Shuttle pilots, shoot holes in airplanes, run off the runway and into the water at LGA, don't know how to handle windshear, break the nose gear of airplanes, run into other airplanes, are a scab, etc.

Jim"""

Well, my thoughts are that whatever they are making under a bankruptcy contract is still better than LOA93. They still make more than you! :lol:

How close is USAPA from completing a JCBA in the near term? How many years has it been since the merger? Now how long has it been since UA announced their merger with CO? The east could learn a lot from the the UA pilots. They will be enjoying an industry leading contract while you are still stuck on LOA93 with no end in sight. What a bunch of morons.

YOUR thoughts, sir? Never mind.

You sure are obsessed with UA these days. You still sore that they turned you down? :lol:
767jetz is a ual alpa flight pay loss alpa rep. I am sending him packing. He was obsessed, now he can go to the mothership with bowed head. I am posting the whole united pilots seniority soon list, with dob and doh. It helps the rest of us understand where he is coming from.

Does this answer your question, angry narrow bodied, regional pilot back from furlough west pilot f/o?

Prove your accusations Nos...hiding behind your mama's skirts as usual...

Cannot prove a negative Jim.

All you have to do is provide one email, one snippet, one rant with a verifiable date on it that you even had one iota of a problem with what your union did with the Empire guys in the mid 80s. It does not exist, rather it does not until you provide it. But that would be hard, since the ALPA forum did not exist until the early to mid 90's, and email was only in its infancy. So give us a scan, a letter to your reps, some meeting minutes with your comments. Anything.

So why not at least take the time to make something up, like you seem do here daily?

You are already rising on the jerk scale with your accident comments...why not go for the high score?

RR

Not as a defendant. It was all just a little misunderstanding, a very expensive one at that. I don't think you can even reference it any more, it just, was............ erased.The Silver Function? Wouldn't miss it for the world. By the way ,the company is going to have to answer why their CEO is hanging around crew rooms chatting it up with a clear understanding of what the 9th said,(this is for you guys to decide.....) and filing for declaratory judgement the next like they are confused. I don't know if the Honorable Madam is going to buy that line about Doug sometimes saying things he really doesn't mean. That, was a laughable cover they dreamed up after Dougs' little fireside chat in PHX. Calloway was buying into it. The rest of us got the truth about what legal told him to say when they went into the cover mode. The Leonidas info grab with regards to their mailer is still a hot topic. With the FBI . Seems passport and FFDO stats were contained in same database. The passport issue was the one that perked them up, more than the FFDO names.Did Aqua have a hand in that one with his heavy Leonidas involvement? If so, he better get someone to represent him down the road. Same with the happy couple. How about we meet face to face? What will you be wearing? The Otter hat maybe?
The passport numbers are in the company database. The numbers and the expiration dates. Without a need to know, the ones who gave this out are history. Passports are a HUGE point of interest to the FBI. Seeing how there is a cottage industry out there making these up illegally. Someone accessing the numbers with names is a massive security problem, coupled with airline information, this is a big problem. I guarantee there are going to be some people being brought into the PHX field office of the FBI to answer questions.

You are part of a group of pilots harboring sex offenders and young girl exploiters. Shame on you!

sumadarson's fellow pilot takes obscene pictures up girls skirt

sumadarson's friend Joseph Pereira is a sex offender

Nos is a USAPA shill

He was fired.
He was one pilot out of a group. In the wests case it was a group of pilots.

Doug knows you are the scum of the industry, you will experience the repercussions of this in short order.

Another excuse? Always an excuse with you.

And by the way, he was suspended not fired. Once again you are lying. USAPA should be working to get him fired, but instead USAPA is protecting his job. Why have you not stood up and spoken out about this? Why is your group not doing something about this?

You are part of a group who protects and harbors child sex offenders. Shame on you. Post all the irrelevant links and excuses you want. There is nothing worse than someone who preys on innocent children or protects those who do. Disgusting, sir!

Sumadarson is a USAPA shill.
You avoided answering for your excuse, sumadarson. You are lying. why have you not stood up and spoken out to get him fired? Do you like your union supporting and harboring a person who preys on young children?

sumadarson is a USAPA shill.

(PS. Unlike you, I've never been furloughed.)

Childish, RR. You're as bad as Nos. I am sorry for one thing - thinking that most East posters were different than Nos.

Shot any more holes in airplanes? Still busting altitude restrictions?

Jim

Childish, RR. You're as bad as Nos. I am sorry for one thing - thinking that most East posters were different than Nos.

Shot any more holes in airplanes? Still busting altitude restrictions?

Jim

No shortcuts allowed. Post the whole thing Jim. After all, you own it.

And I don't think you want to get into the game of guilt by association with the skeletons in the East's closet. After all, I could easily say you refused to correct the injustice done to the Empire and Shuttle pilots, shoot holes in airplanes, run off the runway and into the water at LGA, don't know how to handle windshear, break the nose gear of airplanes, run into other airplanes, are a scab, etc.
Jim

RR

I am sending him packing.
Hardly.

You're doing a bang up job demonstrating your own stupidity. :lol: You don't need any help from me.

Post whatever UA info your little obsessed heart desires.

How's that pathetic LOA93 working out for you? (That's a rhetorical question. Spare us the self absorbed response. We really don't care.) I think doh nogo got it exactly right. You were turned down by UA (for obvious reasons) and never fully recovered. :rolleyes:

I will admit it is entertaining watching you squirm as USAPA's implosion grows near.

Hardly.

You're doing a bang up job demonstrating your own stupidity. :lol: You don't need any help from me.

Post whatever UA info your little obsessed heart desires.

How's that pathetic LOA93 working out for you? (That's a rhetorical question. Spare us the self absorbed response. We really don't care.) I think doh nogo got it exactly right. You were turned down by UA (for obvious reasons) and never fully recovered. :rolleyes:

I will admit it is entertaining watching you squirm as USAPA's implosion grows near.

Well thank you for the introduction jetz. Sunday morning at 10am eastern time I will post the ual seniority list. I am not doing this out of spite, it only helps to see what you are seeing. Most of your alpa brother pilots were worried about merging with Usairways pilots, not from principle, but because of the size of the Usairways seniority and gonads to go along with it.

I have a video I would like to share with everyone now that shows the ual mec, who thought they were dead meat, and getting nowhere in their negotiations, after the ual cal merger annoncement.

Their ride the coattails of real men is evident during a May, 2010 press conference. Wendy is swiping her hands many times, salivating, while herb sounds like a broken record, talking about a broken record about not messing with ual pilots, they may show the intestinal fortitude of the Usairways East pilots.

They use the tenacity of the original East Usairways pilots as their template for success for the ual, cal merger excessively throughout the press conference. Gutless ride the coattails ual alpa pilots.

ual alpa pilots, do not mess with us or you will be Usairwayed East, video click here.

I'll take possession of the warning I gave about using the guilt by association game. Now answer my questions - yes or no will suffice.

Would that be the same yes or no you were asked about some family member flying out west ?

When you answer that direct question, ah, never mind just go back to your yard work...

Sorry to hear that. My prayers go out to his family.

Was Cubfan Mike McC ?...Mike was truly an awesome guy and one of the funniest pilot. Thru hardship and setbacks, he never lost his sense of humor or what mattered.

I will miss him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back