US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jetz, united pilot, usairways pilots need more advice from your expertise. Oh, your ual pilot union update last year for your convenience in formulating your reply.

""With an MEC Update for Friday, December 18, 2009, this is MEC Communications Co-Chair Captain Jay Heppner.

It has been 2,419 days (6 years, 7 months, 18 days) of living under the current draconian contract and work rules negotiated under duress of bankruptcy.""

Your thoughts please sir.

What you want is to staple the majority of the West to "your" list - I'm not surprised you think it's "fair".

And I don't think you want to get into the game of guilt by association with the skeletons in the East's closet. After all, I could easily say you refused to correct the injustice done to the Empire and Shuttle pilots, shoot holes in airplanes, run off the runway and into the water at LGA, don't know how to handle windshear, break the nose gear of airplanes, run into other airplanes, are a scab, etc.

Jim

Your thoughts please sir on your above quote.

Just read the quote and it answers your question - that if you and other East posters want to play the guilt by association game there are plenty of skeletons to drag out of the East closet. Yet you continue to play that game, objecting only when someone plays it on you and your buds.

Still waiting on proof...

Just read the quote and it answers your question - that if you and other East posters want to play the guilt by association game there are plenty of skeletons to drag out of the East closet. Yet you continue to play that game, objecting only when someone plays it on you and your buds.

Still waiting on proof...

Lets start with your empire quote, most usairways East pilots were not around when you stood by silently and allowed this.

Your thoughts sir.

Lets start with your empire quote, most usairways East pilots were not around when you stood by silently and allowed this.

Your thoughts sir.
Where's your proof that I "stood by silently and allowed" the staple of the Empire pilots?
Where's your proof that I was an ALPA rep that stapled the Empire pilots?
Where's your proof that I have relatives on the West side?

I'm still waiting for your proof?

Where's your proof that I "stood by silently and allowed" the staple of the Empire pilots?
Where's your proof that I was an ALPA rep that stapled the Empire pilots?
Where's your proof that I have relatives on the West side?

I'm still waiting for your proof?

One at a time, I just mentioned Empire Pilots that were stapled to the bottom of the list of the group of pilots you worked for. You were an alpa rep on the bid closing committee.

What did you do to stop this? This is not the rockford files, tell everyone how you tried to stop it. You are on this board every day pontificating about how pilots should handle seniority.

Bottom line, what did you do regarding the Empire Pilots staple job?

I'm not playing your childish game. You continue to make accusations without a shred of proof. Either provide proof or stop the baseless accusations.

I'll keep asking for proof as long as it takes Nos. Two of your buds have already had to provide cover for your baseless accusations.

Jim

I'm not playing your childish game. You continue to make accusations without a shred of proof. Either provide proof or stop the baseless accusations.

I'll keep asking for proof as long as it takes Nos. Two of your buds have already had to provide cover for your baseless accusations.

Jim

Bottom line, what did you do regarding the Empire Pilots staple job?

More childish nonsense. You made the accusations, so prove them true:

Prove that I stood by silently when the Empire pilots were stapled.
Prove that I was an ALPA Rep who stapled the Empire pilots.
Prove that I have relatives on the West side.

More childish nonsense. You made the accusations, so prove them true:

Prove that I stood by silently when the Empire pilots were stapled.
Prove that I was an ALPA Rep who stapled the Empire pilots.
Prove that I have relatives on the West side.
Your honor, I rest my case, no further questions sir.

Black Swan...This is what we honestly need to do to prevent a group of malcontents back east from stealing our jobs.

BTW, You sound somewhat similar with someone that was on the witness stand in federal court in dfr1 as a defendant.

Will you be in Judge Silver's courtroom on the 9th?

Otter
Not as a defendant. It was all just a little misunderstanding, a very expensive one at that. I don't think you can even reference it any more, it just, was............ erased.The Silver Function? Wouldn't miss it for the world. By the way ,the company is going to have to answer why their CEO is hanging around crew rooms chatting it up with a clear understanding of what the 9th said,(this is for you guys to decide.....) and filing for declaratory judgement the next like they are confused. I don't know if the Honorable Madam is going to buy that line about Doug sometimes saying things he really doesn't mean. That, was a laughable cover they dreamed up after Dougs' little fireside chat in PHX. Calloway was buying into it. The rest of us got the truth about what legal told him to say when they went into the cover mode. The Leonidas info grab with regards to their mailer is still a hot topic. With the FBI . Seems passport and FFDO stats were contained in same database. The passport issue was the one that perked them up, more than the FFDO names.Did Aqua have a hand in that one with his heavy Leonidas involvement? If so, he better get someone to represent him down the road. Same with the happy couple. How about we meet face to face? What will you be wearing? The Otter hat maybe?

Just read the quote and it answers your question - that if you and other East posters want to play the guilt by association game there are plenty of skeletons to drag out of the East closet.

Ahhh. Just as I thought. You think the accidents are "skeletons in our closet." That somehow they are something to be "ashamed" of rather than sad about.

And I don't think you want to get into the game of guilt by association with the skeletons in the East's closet. After all, I could easily say you refused to correct the injustice done to the Empire and Shuttle pilots, shoot holes in airplanes, run off the runway and into the water at LGA, don't know how to handle windshear, break the nose gear of airplanes, run into other airplanes, are a scab, etc.
Jim

Perhaps you have forgotten your own training in "handling windshear" was bought at the price of your fellow airman's accident. Their misfortune, and that of their crew and pax, also finally brought about the much delayed Doppler Radar at CLT..which had been delayed for budget reasons, despite billions in the aviation trust fund.

You are a disgrace to all airmen, not just those East and West at this airline. Good riddance, and get back to your TIVO'd episodes of Matlock. Your "jerkness" continues to rise on the scale.

RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back