US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just posted what everybody was already thinking. Get over it.

Ignore is a wonderful feature OLDIE. What with all your name calling and such. I would think we're related, married or something?

BS statements made by you on this forum...are just that.

Otter

What LIST was ACCEPTED by the company PI BRAT that met the TA?==NIC. Again reread ALL of the TA. The list has been accepted and is PAST TENSE. NO REDO with corrupt usapa and the malcontents from the east.

Otter

Yes, the list has been accepted, but what choice did Parker have? He was obliged to accept a list that was "acceptable" according to the TA. Does that mean that other ways of seniority integration are somehow precluded from meeting those criteria, and therefore also contractually "acceptable?" No. Not at all.

And if you have been paying attention to Parker for the past few months, he has been broadcasting that to the PHX pilots who are too blind, or too stupid, to see it. He has said in the past few months that seniority integration is up to the pilots. If he thought it was settled and the "Nic is it," as you west whiners love to say, then why won't Parker say it?

It's because he knows that other methods could also be contractually acceptable, in which case he might be obligated to accept a different list. Parker said we could do it alphabetically for all he cared. As long as it doesn't cost the company bucketloads of money, it would be accepted.

Parker's "acceptance" of the Nic list is merely the company's acknowledgment that it meets the TA criteria for financial concerns. NOTHING MORE.

You are not looking very far, or you are convienently forgetting the history. Judge Wake indeed wrote an injunction stating, "you Must use the Nic list".

Now I am sure I will be asked, Judge who? did that trial even happen? etc...and I am tired of explaining what the 9th said to the same posters who would be inclined to offer such comments, so let me ask you this.

Does the West have a reasonable expectation that after having been reached through binding arbitration and "accepted" by the company, that the Nic list would ever be used, and if so, when?

The Nic list must be used if the company wants to complete the merger, and/or the pilots want a joint contract.

Sorry to disappoint your "reasonable expectation," but stomping your feet yelling that the Nic must be used may make you feel good. But it is wasted energy (and money.)

Why don't you all just meet out in the playground after school and beat each other up.

I have seen 10 year olds more mature than some of the posters.

No matter what you say, none of you knows what happens and what you post on here will not make a judge rule one way or another.

Your just wasting your time.

You are correct, just as posting about a strike 20 years ago won't bring any IAM jobs back, but that hasn't stopped you.

Yes, the list has been accepted, but what choice did Parker have? He was obliged to accept a list that was "acceptable" according to the TA. Does that mean that other ways of seniority integration are somehow precluded from meeting those criteria, and therefore also contractually "acceptable?" No. Not at all.

And if you have been paying attention to Parker for the past few months, he has been broadcasting that to the PHX pilots who are too blind, or too stupid, to see it. He has said in the past few months that seniority integration is up to the pilots. If he thought it was settled and the "Nic is it," as you west whiners love to say, then why won't Parker say it?

It's because he knows that other methods could also be contractually acceptable, in which case he might be obligated to accept a different list. Parker said we could do it alphabetically for all he cared. As long as it doesn't cost the company bucketloads of money, it would be accepted.

Parker's "acceptance" of the Nic list is merely the company's acknowledgment that it meets the TA criteria for financial concerns. NOTHING MORE.

Sorry to disappoint your "reasonable expectation," but stomping your feet yelling that the Nic must be used may make you feel good. But it is wasted energy (and money.)

Sorry to break your BUBBLE sport, but the TA is not a proposal. It's a CONTRACT. Section 22 is done and is waiting a joint contract with lcc. You and your lawyer lee seham, speaking in TONGUES of which are not recognized in a FEDERAL COURT of LAW.

Otter

I have posted facts about the strike, when east calls the west scabs, I just have to point out the east pilots are all about themselves and crossed a picket line, performed struck work and made a sweetheart deal with the company against the IAM.

Never forgot.

Looks like Judge Silver will hear oral arguments on motions to dismiss on Feb 9th.

To make things clear pi brat..That's a lawsuit against usapa of which they have fought this from the start via lee seham and mike cleary's corrurpt regime called usapa.

Company also stated it will appeal to the 9th circus court of appeals if no remedy is found from the federal district court in this matter.

Otter

Looks like Judge Silver will hear oral arguments on motions to dismiss on Feb 9th.

Strange thought.

What about loa 93 known failure and judge silver ruling coming up....???

A double whammy against a so called federal law abiding usapa known in some federal courts as a DFR union.

Otter

To make things clear pi brat..That's a lawsuit against usapa of which they have fought this from the start via lee seham and mike cleary's corrurpt regime called usapa.

Company also stated it will appeal to the 9th circus court of appeals if no remedy is found from the federal district court in this matter.

Otter
Didn't the company include the Addington plantiffs in the suit?

Strange thought.

What about loa 93 known failure and judge silver ruling coming up....???

A double whammy against a so called federal law abiding usapa known in some federal courts as a DFR union.

Otter

Not all that strange coming from you. Are you drunk?

Since you know the outcome of future events, could you give the winner of the Super Bowl and the spread? Any great stock picks?

Then you're waaayyy below me on the Nic. I'm merged in with '86 hires. I was still in high school then. Sound weird? Well, it's an indication of how crappy your career was at AAA.
And theres that magic word again"NIC". IT'S DEAD. Get it into your thick skull. It's over. So nobody is below you except some of your whale sh#t friends.

Didn't the company include the Addington plantiffs in the suit?

pi brat, funny you bring up addington again..such as why it never existed per your boys of usapa stated.

IT IS ORDERED oral argument on the Motions to Dismiss [35], [36], and [50] is set for February 9, 2011 at 2:00 PM in Courtroom 604, 401 West Washington Street, Phoenix, AZ 85003 before Chief Judge Roslyn O Silver. Counsel must appear in person.

Docs 55 and 61 are West Pilots’ and US Airways’ oppositions to USAPA MTD, respectively.

Doc 66 is USAPA’s reply in their Motion to Dismiss West Pilots’ cross-claim.

Doc 68 is USAPA’s reply in their Motion to Dismiss Airways’ declaratory action.

Otter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back