US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good- this thing is going to be hands off by her. Right back to the 9th, and she knows it. Without an attempt to rule. She knows she will get overruled immediately. She can't even rule.

Is this why usapa and lee seham have been fighting this? Lack of merits ruled by the 9th is what they/you fear? Maybe that unquestionable Ripe DFR of which the 9th stated usapa will have?

Clear...y as crystal what the company and my cba MUST DO.

usapa and lcc will not want a federal judge and or a jury to past judgment on THEM again.

George Nicolau Award of which stated award is final and binding on parties that entered into such arbitration and has been accepted by lcc via the TA...is section 22 COMPLETE going forward in a joint contract.

Otter

Is this why usapa and lee seham have been fighting this? Lack of merits ruled by the 9th is what they/you fear? Maybe that unquestionable Ripe DFR of which the 9th stated usapa will have?

Clear...y as crystal what the company and my cba MUST DO.

usapa and lcc will not want a federal judge and or a jury to past judgment on THEM again.

George Nicolau Award of which stated award is final and binding on parties that entered into such arbitration and has been accepted by lcc via the TA...is section 22 COMPLETE going forward in a joint contract.

Otter
Otter, how can Judge Silver, contradict what the 9th already has said? She knows what happened to Wake. She is not going to make a ruling that gets her thrown in that boiling pot.Honestly, if you were a Federal Judge- would you want to give a bunch of Harvard clerks on the way up an opportunity to kick your ass and have it green lighted(and your name attached to the kill for a resume) by the most liberal court in the US and you are coming from AZ? And they can do it because they are staffing the 9th with the full backing of the sitting judges who sign off on it.

This is going to be classic.I say it isn't even a ruling for an appeal. It is a reference right to what the 9th said. But, let's say things run amok in AZ again and she does rule, and it goes against Leonidas. You can't even put a finger on what the company wants other than to DELAY- because it is merely a clarification( although West pilots think the company wants the west to prevail) First Wake gets a nice little education from the clerks, now a Fortune -500 company. The company wants the battle between the groups. Those clerks know EXACTLY what Parker and company are up to. Parker said enough in those crew meetings to get in trouble, as he admitted the big "THIS IS FOR YOU GUYS TO DECIDE...." He needs to be put on the stand and made to elaborate on that statement in his little PHX get together. He admitted he fully understood the 9th. Then he has the stones to file the clarification! This is why he has come back later and made the statement that he "often makes statements that I really does not mean." I guarantee he was TOLD to say that by LEGAL after they saw what he said in that particular meeting and had filed for clarification. They must have crapped themselves when they heard that little discourse. If it does somehow go to SF? Hopefully the spanking will be more public and much, much clearer. It won't be Wake getting spanked, it will be Parker. And his legal dept, who absolutely understood the 9th the first go. And had the temerity to file for clarification after the he flat out made it perfectly clear he understood it.

Black Swan, here we go again and it's getting late. Crew news is not case law. What parker, kirby or any other lcc official states off the record is just that...BS

Under Oath statements count black swan..the rest of your blather above is just that....BS.

Otter

Black Swan, here we go again and it's getting late. Crew news is not case law. What parker, kirby or any other lcc official states off the record is just that...BS

Under Oath statements count black swan..the rest of your blather above is just that....BS.

Otter
OK Otter, if you say so. But remember, he made a FILING for clarification- that was not a crew news ramble. That, after what he said, and understood, was a statement and now in possession of the court. You have a good night. No hard feelings. :)

Otter, how can Judge Silver, contradict what the 9th already has said? She knows what happened to Wake. She is not going to make a ruling that gets her thrown in that boiling pot.Honestly, if you were a Federal Judge- would you want to give a bunch of Harvard clerks on the way up an opportunity to kick your ass and have it green lighted(and your name attached to the kill for a resume) by the most liberal court in the US and you are coming from AZ? And they can do it because they are staffing the 9th with the full backing of the sitting judges who sign off on it.

Two federal judges agree with me (Wake and Bybee) that usapa has broken federal law and has a DFR against the west pilots as of now.

Two federal judges (Graber and Tashima) of the 9th stated the case is not ripe until the contract is ratified with my cba and lcc. Both judges stated this will be an UNQUESTIONABLE RIPE DFR against west pilots by usapa.

Otter

Here is what you forgot, to tell the background of how it all went down. EVERY OTHER employee group had agreed to give back something for what some felt was required to make the company survive. Your group, after every other group had given something back, refused. That was your choice. So if all the other groups had felt the need to concede W 2 and this was based on their feeling that it was needed to ensure future employment, and the remaining group did not- how could the others then honor a strike by the holdouts who were not giving anything? It flies in the face of everything given that now they help you now that you refused to help them. This is why you get nowhere.
Funny the non-contract employees, the ramp and csa had concessions rammed down their throat without agreeing, when ALPA as usual were the first one to agree to concessions.

And we agreed to concessions, just using a different formula than the other organized groups.

During negotiations, we didnt refuse concessions.

Dont let the facts get in your way.

Funny the non-contract employees, the ramp and csa had concessions rammed down their throat without agreeing, when ALPA as usual were the first one to agree to concessions.

And we agreed to concessions, just using a different formula than the other organized groups.

The fact remains this- you are coming on this board, addressing a group, for whatever reason(and it is none of your f ing business to comment) that gave concessions for probably feeling they needed to, and you DO NOT give any of substance.(2%?) Now you expect them to honor your line? Go away. PS- USING A DIFFERENT FORMULA ! ie giving NOTHING in comparison. That, is the truth and you can't face it. Tell us what your DIFFERENT FORMULA WAS please, if you dare.

Two federal judges agree with me (Wake and Bybee) that usapa has broken federal law and has a DFR against the west pilots as of now.

Two federal judges (Graber and Tashima) of the 9th stated the case is not ripe until the contract is ratified with my cba and lcc. Both judges stated this will be an UNQUESTIONABLE RIPE DFR against west pilots by usapa.

Otter
If it was 2 v 2, how did Wake and Bybee become the minority? Answer, it was just Bybee. Wake does NOT count in the 9th. PLEASE, state the facts only. Wake had NOTHING to do with the 9th. Only Bybee.

Here is the "secret IAM formula" You give 15%, we give 2%. Follow up with the all important "Don't let the facts get in your way......." Then call everybody a SCAB when they don't fall for your scam. Congratulations 700UW, you win the 2010 and 2011 Madoff Award......

OK Otter, if you say so. But remember, he made a FILING for clarification- that was not a crew news ramble. That, after what he said, and understood, was a statement and now in possession of the court. You have a good night. No hard feelings. :)

black swan, I've no problem bringing my case in front of a judge or a jury. Lawsuits are fun if you have truth and honesty on your side...may be expensive yes, but profit sharing is helping....:)

usapa and lee seham will have many problems doing the same.

Otter

black swan, I've no problem bringing my case in front of a judge or a jury. Lawsuits are fun if you have truth and honesty on your side...may be expensive yes, but profit sharing is helping....:)

usapa and lee seham will have many problems doing the same.

Otter
Otter, If this is what you honestly feel you need to do, then do it.As I said, no hard feelings. :)

If it was 2 v 2, how did Wake and Bybee become the minority? Answer, it was just Bybee. Wake does NOT count in the 9th. PLEASE, state the facts only. Wake had NOTHING to do with the 9th. Only Bybee.

OK black swan, What did the 9th rule on and please be very specific?

Otter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back