US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are wrong. It was not DOH or nothing. The east committee looked at other options but came to the conclusion that the west would not met us anywhere near the middle and decided to go ahead with LOS.

You are wrong.

The East Committee determined (were told by the MEC) that they would be recalled if they did not adopt a DOH position.

Two of the three members knew that DOH was never going to happen under the ALPA merger policy and admitted it in emails before the process started.

The same was told to me by an east member that I trust, so I will take his word over yours. Doesn't really matter now, does it?

Please pi brat..just tell the truth. Now your making stuff up to justify your east mentality incompetence in regards to your support of current usapa leadership.

Otter

I hate to sound like a broken record, but, sincerely, I can't find anywhere where someone has come forward and stated "you MUST use the Nic List". Until that happens, and if it has, well the Company is admittedly stalling Negotiations by not moving forward until the Seniority Issue is resolved. According to you it already is and has been.

Again, "accepting" is not the same as stating the "NIC List MUST be used".

You are not looking very far, or you are convienently forgetting the history. Judge Wake indeed wrote an injunction stating, "you Must use the Nic list".

Now I am sure I will be asked, Judge who? did that trial even happen? etc...and I am tired of explaining what the 9th said to the same posters who would be inclined to offer such comments, so let me ask you this.

Does the West have a reasonable expectation that after having been reached through binding arbitration and "accepted" by the company, that the Nic list would ever be used, and if so, when?

The Nic list must be used if the company wants to complete the merger, and/or the pilots want a joint contract.

You are wrong.

The East Committee determined that they would be recalled if they did not adopt a DOH position.

Two of the three members knew that DOH was never going to happen under the ALPA merger policy and addmitted it in emails before the process started.

I am not wrong. I got it directly from a committee member. They looked at many options, they just concluded a negotiated list was not possible. Yes, you are right that they received pressure from the MEC, but at first they were left alone. Besides, the final offer was LOS, not DOH, right? Were you there at any of those early MC meetings?

Please pi brat..just tell the truth. Now your making stuff up to justify your east mentality incompetence in regards to your support of current usapa leadership.

Otter

Answer the question Otter, I'm waiting. When you call me a liar you need to have proof.

Ok you loud mouthed m.f., you prove that . I have the person that told me that, what do you have?

I feel very sorry for you pi brat. Please know that fellow pilots I've elected will tell me the truth whether or not I'll like the answer, unlike the east mec under east alpa/east usapa!

Otter

I feel very sorry for you pi brat. Please know that fellow pilots I've elected will tell me the truth whether or not I will like the answer, unlike the east mec under east alpa/east usapa!

Otter

I've answered every single question you gave me and provided a link. Answer mine! You called me a liar, show your proof, now!

Why don't you all just meet out in the playground after school and beat each other up.

I have seen 10 year olds more mature than some of the posters.

No matter what you say, none of you knows what happens and what you post on here will not make a judge rule one way or another.

Your just wasting your time.

Come on Otter, I'm waiting.

pi brat,

Back when we had a west mec and an east mec means we WHAT to you pi brat? Was an east alpa group put in trusteeship/receivership by alpa national and for what reason? Are these the same you trust with your statements?

I got news for you, usapa and it's illegal scheme list is not the end all my friend.

Otter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back