US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not going to like it if they "win".

This chicken outfit will let the fox into the east coop.
Yes East pilots, you see you have no outcome that will ever be favorable to you. Submit and mail your checks back. The 9th meant nothing, you still have the Nic, the Supreme Court means nothing, Leonidas is the true court, if Kasher gives you LOA 84 pay, it is a bad deal......This is the West spin at its finest.

Okay, question time.

On how many occasions have you personally talked to either Doug Parker or Scott Kirby?

I am thinking it is a number, as Scott would say, that is very close to zero, as in it actually is zero.

Unless of course, your real identity is that you are Mike Cleary, in which case, you are too big of an idiot to understand anything Doug or Scott say to you, like when they wanted the seniority deal settled prior to a merger announcement, so instead of fixing the deal you run to the 9th with an emergency request and help torpedo the issue.

So, what is it, talked to the boss lately?

If you actually listen to your management or the managing of expectations they do at your company meetings, you are playing into their hands. This video sums up what the management type at US Airways counts on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaLzwMBHMps&feature=player_embedded

Was talking with some AWA guys in PHL. Seems they feel they were led down a dangerous trail by Koontz and Ferguson and Leonidas. One was saying Koontz is a neophyte who convinced the group of fantastic damage. Now they are figuring out neither has any practical experience, and are novices at NMB and RLA issues. Pretty sad it took this long. I actually felt sorry for them.
:lol: 55 year old men inventing fantasies to fit their worsening situation. You AF/Os just can't get a grip, can you?

Was talking with some AWA guys in PHL. Seems they feel they were led down a dangerous trail by Koontz and Ferguson and Leonidas. One was saying Koontz is a neophyte who convinced the group of fantastic damage. Now they are figuring out neither has any practical experience, and are novices at NMB and RLA issues. Pretty sad it took this long. I actually felt sorry for them.

Were these two gentlemen a part of the 25% that don't have badge backers?

Actually its in all our CBA's that you dont have to cross a sanctioned picket line, the AFA did was ordered back to work by a Federal Judge, the case went to Arbitration and the AFA prevailed, so at US you dont have to cross a picket line and the company cannot take action against you.

It's not a sympathy strike, its honoring a sanctioned picket line.

And thanks for the kind words, during that time there were a lot of anger taken out upon the IAM M&R.

And the company didnt have to pay pilots that didnt fly due to a strike, read the CBA, we know ALPA and US made a deal.
700uw,

In retrospect you are right on all points. We should have at least shown support by not crossing the line. More than likely we would have been ordered back to work by the courts but the support would have been better for us all.
As to the deal alpa cut I don't have records back that far but I do remember communications from alpa I'm just not sure of the specifics. Hopefully we have learned from prior mistakes.

Regards,

Bob

Yes East pilots, you see you have no outcome that will ever be favorable to you. Submit and mail your checks back. The 9th meant nothing, you still have the Nic, the Supreme Court means nothing, Leonidas is the true court, if Kasher gives you LOA 84 pay, it is a bad deal......This is the West spin at its finest.

The 9th meant usapa dodged the second half of a bifurcated trial, the damages half, huge win for usapa.

The Supreme Court denying AOL's writ, well that pretty much does mean nothing.

Kasher giving usapa a win and pay restoration, do you know Bill Franke?

If you actually listen to your management or the managing of expectations they do at your company meetings, you are playing into their hands. This video sums up what the management type at US Airways counts on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaLzwMBHMps&feature=player_embedded

Are you a usapa supporter? Why? Did you actually believe them when they were playing on your emotional expectations, and told you that they could help you renege on binding arbitration.

Next time you try to accuse me of being a smuck, I suggest a little personal introspection.

Nice video though.

Actually, last time I checked, it was more like 40-45% that didn't have them. It was a month or so ago.
Support is very strong. Three quarters of pilots anteing up $500 and more, with the majority silver and above. I know it's shocked Bradford, Cleary, Seham, Bular and Parker. The West has stood firm. We aren't like you, that's why you never saw Leonidas coming. The RICO was a massive warning shot across the Angry F/Os bow, and you didn't listen. No caving in the frivolous RICO, no caving in seniority, no caving ever. Doug's figured it out that the West will be there to litigate whenever and wherever.

It's truly inspiring what the West pilots have done. You Easties had all the cards stacked in your favor. You had Prater in your back pocket, Parker listening to Bular, you had the numbers, you had it all.

All but integrity.

Now where are you?

No DOH.
Industry bottom.
A fake union that is imploding
Angry
Bitter

Actually, last time I checked, it was more like 40-45% that didn't have them. It was a month or so ago.

Last time anybody checked, usapa was supported by a 3% margin, giving them a representational election victory.

But, that was before they played a 1000 or so east pilots for fools.

Last time anybody checked, usapa was supported by a 3% margin, giving them a representational election victory.

But, that was before they played a 1000 or so east pilots for fools.
Jumpseat anecdotes are aplenty that buyer's remorse is prevalent.

No DOH.
No contract.
LOA93 as far as the eye can see.

USAPA: making Prater-led ALPA look good.

Support is very strong. Three quarters of pilots anteing up $500 and more, with the majority silver and above. I know it's shocked Bradford, Cleary, Seham, Bular and Parker. The West has stood firm. We aren't like you, that's why you never saw Leonidas coming. The RICO was a massive warning shot across the Angry F/Os bow, and you didn't listen. No caving in the frivolous RICO, no caving in seniority, no caving ever. Doug's figured it out that the West will be there to litigate whenever and wherever.

It's truly inspiring what the West pilots have done. You Easties had all the cards stacked in your favor. You had Prater in your back pocket, Parker listening to Bular, you had the numbers, you had it all.

All but integrity.

Now where are you?

No DOH.
Industry bottom.
A fake union that is imploding
Angry
Bitter

Excellent post. The reasons you cited above highlight why some on here are having trouble seeing the elephant in the room. It's game over for DOH and the fact Parker even filed the DJ should give the AFO's reason to take a second look at the USAPA propaganda. Bradford is an idiot and was wrong with everything he sold USAPA on.
This is going to get really good once LOA93 flops. Good times ahead!

So, I am reading a BPR meeting recap and resolutions regarding the Woodlawn location for usapa HQ.

A five year lease?....hahhahahhhhaaaaa...hahahahahhaa.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back