US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know? Do you get info. besides this board? You really have no clue and show it over, and over and over. I live it, do YOU!?
Wow you guys are dense. I just took your own post and changed a few words to show how easy it could apply to you as well. No surprise that the point was missed on all of you.

I feel pity for every one of you, but you're not taking my seniority. In the meantime, enjoy LOA93 until the cows come home!
Aqua, I think we should change their name from AFO to DFO. (Desperate f/o) There really is nothing left to talk about with them. The wheels are coming off the bus and they know it. There's nothing but vile, stinking, horse manure coming from them lately. Until the courts come back with something new it's turned into a waste of bandwidth. Nothing but entertainment watching them spin wheels and spew their venom.

They won't be taking your seniority or anyone elses. LOA93 is burning a hole in their bank accounts. Once their snap back fails, there will be a push for an election and the new majority will be heard. You're right... one must really take pity on them.

Peace. Out.

There is no complete merger without the East pilots, america west pilots do not matter.

767jetz united airline pilots union feels the same way. I have bunch more of these videos that point out 767jetz hypocrisy I will show you in the coming days. I have seen so many of these I am running out of popcorn.

767jetzunionvideo

You are part of a group of pilots harboring sex offenders and young girl exploiters. Shame on you!

sumadarson's fellow pilot takes obscene pictures up girls skirt

sumadarson's friend Joseph Pereira is a sex offender

Nos is a USAPA shill

Profits are a good thing morons!!! Remember last time you DIDN'T have a profitable airline? 1879 of you hit the street...350 were dumb enough to return. The only road to getting off LOA93 is paved with the ashes and bones of the failed experiment called USAPA. A handful of megalomaniacs and liars have cost your pilot group more money than any other outside source ever could have. USAPA was voted in by only a 3% margin. There is no way in hell they'd win an election today. They know that. The pressure is getting to them which would explain the East on East fist fights at the union office and Clearys disjointed rants. The curtain is closing...not soon enough.

Aqua, I think we should change their name from AFO to DFO. (Desperate f/o) There really is nothing left to talk about with them. The wheels are coming off the bus and they know it. There's nothing but vile, stinking, horse manure coming from them lately. Until the courts come back with something new it's turned into a waste of bandwidth. Nothing but entertainment watching them spin wheels and spew their venom.

They won't be taking your seniority or anyone elses. LOA93 is burning a hole in their bank accounts. Once their snap back fails, there will be a push for an election and the new majority will be heard. You're right... one must really take pity on them.

Peace. Out.

Two cogent statements of truth in one day, both bear repeating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back