US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew you were going to come back and claim this....easy answer:

INTEGRITY MATTERS.

And the world's got your number!

Well, I'm glad you have the good sense to understand what is happening.

When you can't come up with a good reply, use the good old lanyard saying!

Hey, I heard a west pilot filed a complaint about he various badge backers, claiming hostile workplace because their purpose was to force payment by peer pressure. Heard that?

Well, I'm glad you have the good sense to understand what is happening.

When you can't come up with a good reply, use the good old lanyard saying!

Hey, I heard a west pilot filed a complaint about he various badge backers, claiming hostile workplace because their purpose was to force payment by peer pressure. Heard that?
No. That's Kleary's Lackey and doughboy with a woman's name, Courtney, running down to the West's pilot lounge again.

So how is it you missed the lesson on honoring one's agreements?

No. That's Kleary's Lackey and doughboy with a woman's name, Courtney, running down to the West's pilot lounge again.

So how is it you missed the lesson on honoring one's agreements?

No, I don't think so, I got that info. from a west pilot that doesn't see things like you. They are out there, just afraid of a blanket party, I think.

I have honored my agreements, how about you?

No, I don't think so, I got that info. from a west pilot that doesn't see things like you. They are out there, just afraid of a blanket party, I think.

I have honored my agreements, how about you?
Total fabrication as can be expected from a card carrying member of the Angry F/Os club. 75% of the West pilots have been wearing badge backers for some time now and there hasn't been one problem.

Total fabrication as can be expected from a card carrying member of the Angry F/Os club. 75% of the West pilots have been wearing badge backers for some time now and there hasn't been one problem.

A total fabrication????????!!!!!!!!!! Like Boeing Boy you call me a liar!!!!!!!! Low life. Believe it or not, not everyone out there agrees with, scum. If it is a west fabrication, it is a west fabrication.

Not angry, not an F/O, but keep making an idiot of yourself, AF/O west member.

Aquagreen 737......................best you will see for a while, and more than you deserve.

A total fabrication????????!!!!!!!!!! Like Boeing Boy you call me a liar!!!!!!!! Low life. Believe it or not, not everyone out there agrees with, scum. If it is a west fabrication, it is a west fabrication.
You see, this is where you and your like have no credibility. You're 50 something years old making less than every West pilot save for our Reserve F/Os. You stayed at AAA because you couldn't get hired anywhere else. Now you want to steal what rightfully belongs to the West and was awarded to the West via a legal and binding arbitration. I know that you must understand the difference between right and wrong and that honoring one's agreements is the RIGHT thing to do, but I also know that it's human nature to look after one's self. At some point, desperation trumps societal rules and mores. That's where you Angry F/Os are at. I feel pity for every one of you, but you're not taking my seniority. In the meantime, enjoy LOA93 until the cows come home!

You see, this is where you and your like have no credibility. You're 50 something years old making less than every West pilot save for our Reserve F/Os. You stayed at AAA because you couldn't get hired anywhere else. Now you want to steal what rightfully belongs to the West and was awarded to the West via a legal and binding arbitration. I know that you must understand the difference between right and wrong and that honoring one's agreements is the RIGHT thing to do, but I also know that it's human nature to look after one's self. At some point, desperation trumps societal rules and mores. That's where you Angry F/Os are at. I feel pity for every one of you, but you're not taking my seniority. In the meantime, enjoy LOA93 until the cows come home!

Under 50, and you can just call me Captain, you won't have to call me Sir, as I treat my F/Os as equals.........at least until they show they don't deserve it. I will give you a chance to regain that trust. And.........LOA 93 vs. dealing with west angry F/Os doesn't look too bad. I work with some of the greatest men/women in the flying world and that is worth a lot.

Under 50, and you can just call me Captain, you won't have to call me Sir, as I treat my F/Os as equals.........at least until they show they don't deserve it. I will give you a chance to regain that trust.
Then you're waaayyy below me on the Nic. I'm merged in with '86 hires. I was still in high school then. Sound weird? Well, it's an indication of how crappy your career was at AAA.

Then you're waaayyy below me on the Nic. I'm merged in with '86 hires. I was still in high school then. Sound weird? Well, it's an indication of how crappy your career was at AAA.

An AWA pilot telling anyone their career sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God, this gets funnier everyday. And Scootter, you ARE junior to me no matter what list we use.

theft

n. the generic term for all crimes in which a person intentionally and fraudulently takes personal property of another without permission or consent and with the intent to convert it to the taker's use (including potential sale).

Nicolau is the product of a legal process. DOH cramdown is by force. The former is lawful, the latter is unlawful. It's that simple.

theft

n. the generic term for all crimes in which a person intentionally and fraudulently takes personal property of another without permission or consent and with the intent to convert it to the taker's use (including potential sale).

Nicolau is the product of a legal process. DOH cramdown is by force. The former is lawful, the latter is unlawful. It's that simple.

Aqua,

I you may be right. I don't know. I have never told you not to fight for what you believe is right. We will see what the courts say, but until then I disagree with some west pilot's methods.

pi brat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back