US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or, until there is enough fresh blood who are at the bottom regardless and just want a better contract.

.....or, get to go with the East if fragmentation happens...........definite win for a new hire with East attrition................The sum of the parts is greater than the whole, Tempe knows this, as does the East.........

There is no complete merger without the East pilots, america west pilots do not matter.

767jetz united airline pilots union feels the same way. I have bunch more of these videos that point out 767jetz hypocrisy I will show you in the coming days. I have seen so many of these I am running out of popcorn.

767jetzunionvideo

actually you are the one who is backwards, it's the east that makes EVERYTHING about seniority. The refuse to join the west with anything, "until we get our way on DOH!" It's one of the things that makes all of us sick about you guys.

"all of us sick about you guys"......dude 12000 thats twelve thousand of you at UAL/CO
and exactly one who shows up here and whines. Again, you get more pathetic by the day!

NICDOA
NPJB

Why does he have to explain himself to you or anyone else?

#1 its none of your business unless he wants to tell you.
#2 even if he does explain it, you guys are notorious for dismissing anything that doesn't conform with your preconceived notions. So unless his answer has something to do with a spouse or and obsession, you (pl) will just attack anyway.
#3 a west pilot (doh nogo) invited him. So if nothing else he's here at the request of the west.

So suck it up. Everyone is entitled to an opinion (a hard concept for the east to swallow.) No one needs to justify being here, especially to a group like yours.

He doesn't, but unlike you who just spouts endless b.s., he seems to know internal information, but claims to not be a US pilot. Either he is, or is attached to someone that is, so I just asked him to man up. You seem to be the only person without a horse in race that cares.

Fact: 40%+ OF YOUR RETIREMENTS COME OUT OF THE RIGHT SEAT.

Those newhires won't have a stomach for LOA93. USAPA won by a 3% margin last time. Repeat that vote with 200 newhires who are going to be presented with the choice of LOA93 or Nic + a contract, guess which way they will vote. Guess. . .

Sure. Right. We on the West are happy to sit and watch because the truth is that most of you are dying under LOA 93.

60/40, if that.

Exactly. There goes the 3% margin if it already hasn't been blown away. An election is coming in the near future and there's nothing the Angry F/Os can do to stop it. 50% +1.

A third of all CAPTAIN retirements at Airways come from the West. We'll be fine.

Meanwhile, you're stuck on LOA 93.

Do you see why you're f#cked?

A third of retirements are from the West. Sorry I missed that chart.
Guess what ...we on th East don't care one bit about your retirements.

NICDOA
NPJB

"all of us sick about you guys"......dude 12000 thats twelve thousand of you at UAL/CO
and exactly one who shows up here and whines. Again, you get more pathetic by the day!

NICDOA
NPJB
Well, you'll have to lump the UAL pilots that I know along with every UAL jumpseater I've had since your USAPA experiment began into the same category as Jetz. And that's just the United pilots. The SWA pilots who happen to check my ID when jumpseating ALWAYS note my "Cactus Pilot" badge backer with approval. Others will just glance at it and say "Oh, you're one of the good guys." Not long ago the SWA F/O had been a Piedmont pilot. Holy cow did he go off on you Angry F/Os. Sat up front in a DAL 757 last month and those two went off without me volunteering a thing.

You Easties are an island unto yourselves, and that island is sinking fast.

actually you are the one who is backwards, it's the east that makes EVERYTHING about seniority. The refuse to join the west with anything, "until we get our way on DOH!" It's one of the things that makes all of us sick about you guys.

How do you know? Do you get info. besides this board? You really have no clue and show it over, and over and over. I live it, do YOU!?

Which explains why you are so committed to avoiding the Nic. And yes, you will be under LOA 93 until enough on the decide they had enough. Or, until there is enough fresh blood who are at the bottom regardless and just want a better contract.

Clueless as usual. If you took the time to keep up, you would know how wrong you are. You guys are sooooo blinded by your anger at missing the lottery ticket(as Scotter, not me, said).

Well, you'll have to lump the UAL pilots that I know along with every UAL jumpseater I've had since your USAPA experiment began into the same category as Jetz. And that's just the United pilots. The SWA pilots who happen to check my ID when jumpseating ALWAYS note my "Cactus Pilot" badge backer with approval. Others will just glance at it and say "Oh, you're one of the good guys." Not long ago the SWA F/O had been a Piedmont pilot. Holy cow did he go off on you Angry F/Os. Sat up front in a DAL 757 last month and those two went off without me volunteering a thing.

This is so funny. I was just getting ready to reply to jetz about how EVERY UA pilot I have had on the js for the last few years has sided with east pilots! So what is it big boy, are they siding with the guy giving them a ride? Ya think. I won't repeat what my neighbor NW/Dl pilot had to say about AWA pilots the other day. I did take up for you though.

What else is a jump seater supposed to do? They are saying they love you to get in your seat, pun intended. They are whispering sweet nothings in your ear.

Jump seaters to auqa;

""Oh my god, look at the color and size of your badge backer, big boy!""

Clueless as usual. If you took the time to keep up, you would know how wrong you are. You guys are sooooo blinded by your anger at missing the lottery ticket(as Scotter, not me, said).

Hey Pi brat, you made me chuckle, the "anger" word. No "anger" here and I don't see it at work either. It makes you wonder who really is "angry" and desperate. Not I nor the people I fly with. Like you said, we "live it", how would they really know?

Hey Pi brat, you made me chuckle, the "anger" word. No "anger" here and I don't see it at work either. It makes you wonder who really is "angry" and desperate. Not me and not the people I fly with.

I agree. I have west guys ask me what the various opinions are on the east and they look confused when I say "I really don't know, we really don't talk about it that much, we are just waiting it out". It must be the only topic of conversation in west cockpits(and jetz head).

This is so funny. I was just getting ready to reply to jetz about how EVERY UA pilot I have had on the js for the last few years has sided with east pilots!
I knew you were going to come back and claim this....easy answer:

INTEGRITY MATTERS.

And the world's got your number!

I agree. I have west guys ask me what the various opinions are on the east and they look confused when I say "I really don't know, we really don't talk about it that much, we are just waiting it out". It must be the only topic of conversation in west cockpits(and jetz head).

I agree. We usually end up discussing what a screwed up operation this place gets at times due to the Industry Leading Management we have, lmao.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back