US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got that backwards, it's the west that makes EVERYTHING about seniority. The refuse to join the east with anything, "until we get our way on the Nic!" It's one of the things that makes me sick about you guys.
If you had taken the Nic, you wouldn't be spending your remaining years under a BK contract. The Nic is the product of an arbitration. Your own neutral agreed with the methodology. Why do you have a problem with a seniority integration that is the product of three impartials?

If you had taken the Nic, you wouldn't be spending your remaining years under a BK contract. The Nic is the product of an arbitration. Your own neutral agreed with the methodology. Why do you have a problem with a seniority integration that is the product of three impartials?

Every East Bid that comes out provides move up for MANY East Pilots.....better schedule, pay, vacation, etc. The ALPA Kirby proposal is a POS, that still keeps this entire airline BELOW industry average..........LOA 93 Pay Rates+PBGC+Military Retirement=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Every East Bid that comes out provides move up for MANY East Pilots.....better schedule, pay, vacation, etc. The ALPA Kirby proposal is a POS, that still keeps this entire airline BELOW industry average..........LOA 93 Pay Rates+PBGC+Military Retirement=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Go for it. You're one of about what? One in five on the East whose personal situation allows for LOA 93 indefinitely?

Why did you bother to copy my post for this reply? This has nothing to do with my point that it is the west that makes it all about seniority.

I've got quite a few years left, so I doubt I will spend them all on LOA 93.

Were they really all impartial? Nic and the UA one, I doubt it (jetz shows how UA pilots feel towards US pilots) and the CO guy had issues with the placement of the long term furloughs. But anyway, it wasn't "me", it was the majority of east pilots and we will see if what they did was legal or not. Someday, after you guys and the company stop delaying.

Were thye really all impartial? Nic and the UA one, I doubt it (jetz shows how UA pilots feel towards US pilots) and the CO guy had issues with the placement of the long term furloughs. But anyway, it wasn't "me", it was the majority of east pilots and we will see if what they did was legal or not. Someday, after you guys and the company stop delaying.

They were not "impartial". CO was hiring in droves starting in 2004 and upgrading in 3 years, definitely biased towards relative position. We already know what UAL thought about the AAA Pilot Group. And wouldn't you know, after LCC leaves ALPA and UAL has 1000 pilots on furlough, the ALPA Merger Policy gets changed to include LOS..........makes you wonder doesn't it. AWA knew to drive it to arbitration with the weak worded ALPA Merger Policy at the time.........ALPA made a mistake by changing merger policy, it only helps USAPA........LOA 93 Pay Rates+PBGC+Military Retirement Pay=$$$$$$$$$$$$

Why did you bother to copy my post for this reply? This has nothing to do with my point that it is the west that makes it all about seniority.

Were they really all impartial? Nic and the UA one, I doubt it (jetz shows how UA pilots feel towards US pilots) and the CO guy had issues with the placement of the long term furloughs. But anyway, it wasn't "me", it was the majority of east pilots and we will see if what they did was legal or not. Someday, after you guys and the company stop delaying.

With that one statement, you've just lost what very little credibility you ever had with me.

Otter

Hey metroyet. You have said you are not a US pilot. Be a bid boy/girl and tell us what your connection is to this company. I dare ya, and be honest.
Why does he have to explain himself to you or anyone else?

#1 its none of your business unless he wants to tell you.
#2 even if he does explain it, you guys are notorious for dismissing anything that doesn't conform with your preconceived notions. So unless his answer has something to do with a spouse or and obsession, you (pl) will just attack anyway.
#3 a west pilot (doh nogo) invited him. So if nothing else he's here at the request of the west.

So suck it up. Everyone is entitled to an opinion (a hard concept for the east to swallow.) No one needs to justify being here, especially to a group like yours.

You got that backwards, it's the west that makes EVERYTHING about seniority. The refuse to join the east with anything, "until we get our way on the Nic!" It's one of the things that makes me sick about you guys.

actually you are the one who is backwards, it's the east that makes EVERYTHING about seniority. The refuse to join the west with anything, "until we get our way on DOH!" It's one of the things that makes all of us sick about you guys.

Which explains why you are so committed to avoiding the Nic. And yes, you will be under LOA 93 until enough on the decide they had enough. Or, until there is enough fresh blood who are at the bottom regardless and just want a better contract.

actually you are the one who is backwards, it's the east that makes EVERYTHING about seniority. The refuse to join the west with anything, "until we get our way on DOH!" It's one of the things that makes all of us sick about you guys.

This is entertaining. East gets bashed by West for LOA 93 pay rate expiration arbitration, Safety Survey, etc. Yeah all we care about is Seniority, not my words.

BTW, back in 2003 ran into a former AWA Pilot who was at UAL, all he kept telling me what a POS AWA was.........LMAO......Keep bashing the East, glad you could get the ALPA Merger Policy changed to suit UAL, hope it works out for you. LOA93 Pay Rates+PBGC+Military Retirement=$$$$$$$$ If we win LOA93 MORE$$$$$$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back