US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Nos, still waiting for that proof...

Jim

Check the posts of 24 hours ago, I gave boeingboy a chance for discussion, he decided to take his pink depends, extra strong velcro to hold the bs, undergarments elsewhere.

You had a chance, you are on ignore from me and on review from others.

What's to discuss. It's either true or false, made up or accurate. You claim to always have proof yet offer none. That tells everyone that your accusations are made up.

Jim

Some very nice upward movement on the last bid. There were a lot of people moving on up on the 767. Good for them, nice raise. And the 190 guys moving up too. New hires in CLT. There are a lot going out LTD, sick, just like the company predicted. Should make for a very nice and predictable upward movement for everyone. If the LOA 93 grievance is favorable, it will be icing on the cake.

USAirways Receives Accolades for Safety while USAPA Barks Up Another Wrong Tree

Do they receive accolades for the new guy in my cocipit the other day who didn't even know how to do a daily check?

who sat there in the F/o seat reading thru how to do a daily check?

stop your campaign against USAPA..

If you don't like them just say so but these simple minded strories are pathetic.

USAirways Receives Accolades for Safety while USAPA Barks Up Another Wrong Tree

See Story

Have you read the report? I believe the report brought out some good points, positive and negative. The company should use it to help address some valid points and improve the gains it has made in the past, which is all the US News report is good for. Safety has to be job one for the company and every pilot, and should not be used as a weapon by either side. One thing that is sad is that only about 1800 pilots took the time to answer it.

I don't think this is the place to discuss any safety issues.

If we are to believe you. That Prater said ALPA merger policy does not have to be followed. Than why the heck are you guys crowing about LOS being put in the policy?

The arbitrator can disregard it. According to you.

See your little fantasy world falls apart under the least little examination.

Prater said that once the arbitrator has it the merger policy is N/A.
He was questioned about the winfall and career expectations (retirements)
and that is when he said that MP is NA as to the arbitrator, not bwtween the 2 groups.
The arbitrator CAN DO ANYTHING HE WANTS and use or not use the policy as he sees fit.

NICDOA
NPJB

Prater said that once the arbitrator has it the merger policy is N/A.
He was questioned about the winfall and career expectations (retirements)
and that is when he said that MP is NA as to the arbitrator, not bwtween the 2 groups.
The arbitrator CAN DO ANYTHING HE WANTS and use or not use the policy as he sees fit.

NICDOA
NPJB
That's not what he said and you know it.

What Prater was stating is the obvious: an arbitrator is afforded wide latitude in forging a determination. He or she is not reviewed under the same scrutiny as a judge. There is no appealing an arbitrator's decision that they misapplied the law. When a matter is submitted to an arbitrator, the parties have little recourse after the decision is made. Congress created arbitrations and the courts will NEVER overturn a binding arbitration. The only toe hold USAPA has is the grey area of it duty to fairly represent. DFRs are normally losers, but typical DFRs don't involve binding arbitrations. USAPA is the first to charge head first believing they can shelve an arbitration and still meet their duty to fairly represent the West. No court in the land will allow USAPA to get away with it. The courts have given USAPA a second chance to get religion. Once again, they're failing miserably. It should be more than obvious to even the diehard USAPA sheep that the company is not going to bargain away from the Nic.

Enjoy LOA93.

That's not what he said and you know it.

What Prater was stating is the obvious: an arbitrator is afforded wide latitude in forging a determination. He or she is not reviewed under the same scrutiny as a judge. There is no appealing an arbitrator's decision that they misapplied the law. When a matter is submitted to an arbitrator, the parties have little recourse after the decision is made. Congress created arbitrations and the courts will NEVER overturn a binding arbitration. The only toe hold USAPA has is the grey area of it duty to fairly represent. DFRs are normally losers, but typical DFRs don't involve binding arbitrations. USAPA is the first to charge head first believing they can shelve an arbitration and still meet their duty to fairly represent the West. No court in the land will allow USAPA to get away with it. The courts have given USAPA a second chance to get religion. Once again, they're failing miserably. It should be more than obvious to even the diehard USAPA sheep that the company is not going to bargain away from the Nic.

Enjoy LOA93.
That was EXACTLY what Prater said. You are quite wrong if you believe otherwise.

I don't think this is the place to discuss any safety issues.

Agreed. However, USAPA doesn't give two sh**s about "safety". That stupid, pointless survey was just another thinly veiled attempt somehow tie "safety" to combining seniority lists. Every single Westie that took that survey knew full well what the real intent was. I'm sure the respectable professional that was charged with reading all the thousands of West comments was really impressed with USAPA. I'm sure he even felt used by the time this was over. USAPA cannot be trusted by anyone, to tell the truth about anything. Bravo. Great "labor union". :lol:

Another pointless, useless waste of time and money. As always, the USAPA version of the truth collapses under the slightest light of reality. The airline is #1 is safety...whatever that means, is pulling in record profits from the "failed business plan" and is at the top of all other performance metrics. Every time I think USAPA can't be a bigger embarrassment to the profession, they reach new ground. Cleary/USAPA is a profoundly negative entity...they seem to really WISH the airline was holding on by a thread. They WANT failure. Misery loves company I guess. Unfortunately for them, no one is biting.

Profits are a good thing morons!!! Remember last time you DIDN'T have a profitable airline? 1879 of you hit the street...350 were dumb enough to return. The only road to getting off LOA93 is paved with the ashes and bones of the failed experiment called USAPA. A handful of megalomaniacs and liars have cost your pilot group more money than any other outside source ever could have. USAPA was voted in by only a 3% margin. There is no way in hell they'd win an election today. They know that. The pressure is getting to them which would explain the East on East fist fights at the union office and Clearys disjointed rants. The curtain is closing...not soon enough.

The only road to getting off LOA93 is paved with the ashes and bones of the failed experiment called USAPA. A handful of megalomaniacs and liars have cost your pilot group more money than any other outside source ever could have. USAPA was voted in by only a 3% margin. There is no way in hell they'd win an election today. They know that. The pressure is getting to them which would explain the East on East fist fights at the union office and Clearys disjointed rants. The curtain is closing...not soon enough.
The truth bears repeating.

Agreed. However, USAPA doesn't give two sh**s about "safety". That stupid, pointless survey was just another thinly veiled attempt somehow tie "safety" to combining seniority lists. Every single Westie that took that survey knew full well what the real intent was. I'm sure the respectable professional that was charged with reading all the thousands of West comments was really impressed with USAPA. I'm sure he even felt used by the time this was over. USAPA cannot be trusted by anyone, to tell the truth about anything. Bravo. Great "labor union". :lol:

Another pointless, useless waste of time and money. As always, the USAPA version of the truth collapses under the slightest light of reality. The airline is #1 is safety...whatever that means, is pulling in record profits from the "failed business plan" and is at the top of all other performance metrics. Every time I think USAPA can't be a bigger embarrassment to the profession, they reach new ground. Cleary/USAPA is a profoundly negative entity...they seem to really WISH the airline was holding on by a thread. They WANT failure. Misery loves company I guess. Unfortunately for them, no one is biting.

Profits are a good thing morons!!! Remember last time you DIDN'T have a profitable airline? 1879 of you hit the street...350 were dumb enough to return. The only road to getting off LOA93 is paved with the ashes and bones of the failed experiment called USAPA. A handful of megalomaniacs and liars have cost your pilot group more money than any other outside source ever could have. USAPA was voted in by only a 3% margin. There is no way in hell they'd win an election today. They know that. The pressure is getting to them which would explain the East on East fist fights at the union office and Clearys disjointed rants. The curtain is closing...not soon enough.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took the survey, did you?

There was one question regarding mixing East and West Crews. Watching the banter on this Board and if this is a sampling of the majority of West Pilots, well I'll let your imagination fly as to how I answered that question.

The survey was NOT about the Seniority Integration.

Watching the banter on this Board and if this is a sampling of the majority of West Pilots, well I'll let your imagination fly as to how I answered that question.

The survey was NOT about the Seniority Integration.
Everything USAPA does is about seniority. That's why they had a DFR shoved up their tailpipes in record time and will get it again when the time is "ripe."

Everything USAPA does is about seniority. That's why they had a DFR shoved up their tailpipes in record time and will get it again when the time is "ripe."

That's your problem to deal with. On the East we have other issues to deal with. With only 1800 survey takers, the apathy is alive and well BOTH East and West........

Bring on DFR II, III, IV, V...............LMAO LOA 93 pay rates+PBGC+Military Retirement=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, If LOA 93 goes the way of the Pilot Group MORE$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for me................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back