US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question to you? How many rj's does the soon to be east coast lcc dominate airline known as SWA/AAI fly? And please don't include Jblu in your answer........but the usair business model is not the end all.

This has been proven time and time again via BK courts.........

Otter

It was bankruptcy that brought about LOA91. Also prior to 2000 US was one of the most scope restricted.

Jetz,

While I will agree that what goes on within each pilot group affects other pilot groups, more than likely every pilot group has been guilty of a similar transgression. For instance some pilot group was the first to cave in on the B scale and another was the first to allow large scale operations of ratjets allowing massive outsoucing of all of our jobs. you will notice that I have not mentioned one pilot group by name because I think that at one time or another every pilot group has done something that they are not proud of.Regards,Bob

Your right. Sort of like you justifying to me in a previous thread a few months ago how its ok from your perspective to be flying international widebody trips as the #1 international captain at your airline for an hourly rate than is less than what Air Tran pilots are making flying 737's domestically out of ATL l because your PBGC payment makes up just about all of the shortfalll in your hourly rate

cv

It was bankruptcy that brought about LOA91. Also prior to 2000 US was one of the most scope restricted.

LCC, flying percentage wise more rj's than any other major airline...may answer your own statement, question and answer.

p.s. take a look who funneled money to fuel the usair resurrection with awa? awi and rpa come to mind.

Otter

And BTW, your east mentality/none answers is..how should I say..so typical of a head in the sand usapa/seham believer.

The selective quotes of the usapa diehards are getting OLDIE

Otter

No, you didn't, or it was incomplete, or I missed the answer. Since neither of us wants to wade through the old crap, I will ask again. Do the BK filings mean what the CA told me was untrue, or do you think he or I, was lying?

It's getting old. Why not start a "Tick Tock" thread to end the confusion on this one?

(I don't think there are rules against another pilot labor thread anymore.)

In what time zone? You do realize that pilots live in and fly to different time zones right? Maybe you don't. I read recently that before the merger your airline's most eastern and western hubs were in the same state!
Do you mind if I copy this. This is so original I would like to save it to remember "dohnogo". Can I ask you were you read that? I thought maybe you made this up but then again this is way above that little pea brain of yours. May I suggest you go to another board your making a fool of yourself here.

It's getting old. Why not start a "Tick Tock" thread to end the confusion on this one?

(I don't think there are rules against another pilot labor thread anymore.)

Last I heard..he voted for.....guess who? alpa for a CollectiveBargainingAgent.

Otter

What do you feel was made up sir?

8 members, 38 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. cleardirect,
2. OTTER574,
3. BoeingBoy,
4. psw737,
5. nycbusdriver,
6. RSVP767,
7. prechilill,
8. nic4us

Must be the RICO 18 and the 100's of John Doe's lawsuit listed in the DISMISSAL WITH PREJUDICE brought to you by usapa and the corrupt lee seham against west pilots!

Otter

Nope, as Nos knows all too welll his made up accusations were more personal than that.

Jim

Any time you want to debate facts, I will converse.

I proved you are an emperor with no clothes. You have no free line of credibility on this forum any more, the truth hurts, oui?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back