US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you also score a touch down in high school once too?

Changing the union after 50 years is just the start. What else has your weak group done besides talk? Is that all you are going to be able to point to 5 years from now. That you voted once to change unions? Fed Ex did it twice in about 7 years.

All talk, no action.
Actually more than one but thanx, AMERICAN booted ALPA! PS were not FEDEX! But you can probably get an app!

Did the company have a problem shutting down CLT during a snow storm? Did you watch Parker on CNBC? Shut it down restart it later.

Threaten CHAOS. Shut it down. Savw the money of payroll. Why fly when they can not predict which flights? Or the company knows that the east is so weak that a few flights will not matter.
No, he had no problem shutting it down. It was shut down because your half baked management lost control of the the situation because they farmed it out, kind of like Petraeus farming out his ammunition supply. It got farmed out, ran out and shut down as a result. Believe it or not, Charlotte actually gets snow and ice. I know it is beyond you and your Team Tempe, but it happens all the time.

Awe... poor mikey is having career envy again. :lol: Thanks again for all the attention. I'm flattered that I'm soooooo important to you.

I think I'll stay a while longer and see this thing through to the end. Especially now that I know how much you want me to "go away."

I guess your reply means you can't prove that I said I worked in PIT. More lies again. You guys just can't help yourselves. I suppose that you hope if you say it often enough it will be true. Kinda like clicking your heals over and over wishing for DOH. :lol: Funny how so many of you eastholes run out of things to say, so you resort to immature games and making things up. Suit yourselves.

OK little man. If it helps you sleep at night, then you can be right. I'll be whatever you want me to be. I pump gas at the local Hess. Feel better? :rolleyes: Again, you're really not that important to me for me to care WHAT you think. Doesn't change what I say here or the fact that I'm right.

Do you want to have the last word too, little mikey? Go ahead. Try sucking your thumb while you're at it. That usually helps my infant daughter soothe herself. Might work for you too. :p
Please don't go away. Narcissm is so interesting to observe. I mean, all the interesting things about your beemer, and how you teach little aspiring beemer guys and gals......You stay with us Jetzz. If anything is imploding...... :D :D :D :D I always wondered who those idiots were in the parking lots thinking they were Dale Earnhardt! Move over Donald Trump! Make room for GenX!

No, he had no problem shutting it down. It was shut down because your half baked management lost control of the the situation because they farmed it out, kind of like Petraeus farming out his ammunition supply. It got farmed out, ran out and shut down as a result. Believe it or not, Charlotte actually gets snow and ice. I know it is beyond you and your Team Tempe, but it happens all the time.

Luv,

Why do you keep arguing with a guy who wasn't even born when you held an ATP.

NICDOA
NPJB

???? :blink:

What planet are you on? I never said I tossed bags in PIT, because... well..., I never tossed bags in PIT. Another lie? Or perhaps you have me confused with someone else? Show me the post where I said I tossed bags in PIT. I'd love to see that. :rolleyes:

I am impressed that you remember that I worked ramp one summer during college for UA. (Summer 1989 to be exact.) I haven't mentioned that for a very long time. But I'm also a bit disturbed that you remember so many details about me. Kinda like stalking, no? Or maybe undying devotion? I honestly can't remember what you said a day ago, let alone months and years ago. You're just not that important. I am flattered by your attention though. :lol:
How can you not forget someone who says they work for UAL, but is a constant presence on the Airways board? And you call US stalkers? Maybe it is the obsession that grabs ones' attention. You might have pulled it off had you not spent your entire life on our board. Mark David Chapman comes to mind....... I don't know what seminal event set you off, but you are one, very obsessed person with an event that has nothing to do with your company.

Do you all realize, your not lawyers, your not judges, your not Executives?

You can banter all you want.

What you post here is not gonna determine the outcome.

But hey I understand, the East Pilot's have serious egos and most are brainwashed by usapa and Seaham is taking you all to the cleaners.

He lost AMFA and PFAA as his cash cows, no he has USAPA.

PT Barnum was 100% correct.
Another Short Round with an axe to grind because he couldn't measure up.

And sorry to hear you have children, hate to see what they grow into with a father like you.
You're a class act. Is this the point where I should call your wife and mother whores and your family a bunch of monkeys? I think not. With that comment you are obviously a lower standard of life form no worthy of the dirt on my shoe, and I won't lower myself to your level. Get help, you sad, pathetic little man.

I always wondered who those idiots were in the parking lots thinking they were Dale Earnhardt!

2010 Tire Rack SCCA Solo National Championship

"38th annual running of the world's biggest motorsports competition event."

Not exactly Gen X, huh?

Notice the C135 in the background. (it's the one with the wings, behind the yellow Porshe.) I guess 1200 of the nations top autocrosser are also idiots. You do realize that some of these guys win big contingency money and sponsorship worth a heck of a lot more than you make on LOA93! :lol: Tell me again who the idiot is?

an event that has nothing to do with your company.
Every merger event can set precedent that affects every other company. Your LOA93 affects my company by bringing down the industry standard. If you successfully avoid binding arbitration (which IMO you won't) it affects my company. A DOH contract can affect my company. What about the next merger? Same thing. Sorry, but it has everything to do with my company. Unlike you I can see beyond my own nose.

Every merger event can set precedent that affects every other company. Your LOA93 affects my company by bringing down the industry standard. If you successfully avoid binding arbitration (which IMO you won't) it affects my company. A DOH contract can affect my company. What about the next merger? Same thing. Sorry, but it has everything to do with my company. Unlike you I can see beyond my own nose.
You are way out of touch with your united mec. wendy morse and herb hunter disagree with you. They are on video wishing they had an loa after their bankruptcy.

On a February 2010 video they claim that they are for a national doh seniority list. They use the following words after being asked if a national doh list is what united pilots mec would want;

"clearly yes"
"steadfast"
"imperative"
"pushing for it"
"The right thing to do"

Well I personally did not know this. The following video is from one year ago as a gift to you to flashback on negotiation progress of the united mec. A little past half way they mention how ual pilots have been "pushing" for a national DOH list for years. It is a long video but it beats watching reruns. We can all learn from the progress made by the ual pilots in a year.

767jetz ual mec video 02/10

767jetz,

I read your latest ual mec negotiations update. I wish your pilots luck in the future and will be monitoring the progress and reporting back to you. Good luck union brothers and sisters at united airlines.

""January 21, 2011 JCBA Negotiations Update

At the CAL special MEC meeting held Jan. 17, Captain Dave Owens was elected to the Negotiating Committee to fill the vacancy left by the departure of Chairman Captain Mark Adams. Captain Owens will serve as the Chairman of the CAL MEC Negotiating Committee and Co-Chairman of the Joint Negotiating Committee (JNC). He has been extensively involved in the current JCBA negotiations as a subject matter expert and brings many years of experience as an ALPA volunteer to the position. Most recently, Captain Owens served as chairman of the CAL Scheduling Committee, with additional oversight responsibility for the Pairing & Line Construction, PBS and System Staffing subcommittees. His detailed knowledge of Continental, United and industry scheduling processes, along with an understanding of the CAL and UAL contracts, will be invaluable. Captain Owens is an IAH-based B-737 pilot.

Over the next several weeks, Captain Adams will be working with Captain Owens to assist in his transition to the Committee so that the work of the union in negotiating the Joint Collective Bargaining Agreement (JCBA) continues without interruption.

As a reminder, we had a change in Mediators from Jim Mackenzie to Gerry McGuckin and we look forward to our first meeting with the NMB. However, it is possible that direct negotiations with the Company could take place in advance of involvement with the NMB, as management has the December proposals from ALPA on all sections of the JCBA. In the meantime, the JNC will continue to meet with its ALPA advisors in preparation for future negotiating sessions.

As always, please stay connected to the process by reading updates from the MEC and your local Council representatives.""

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back