US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
america west pilots update. (Phoenix lounge)

Tuesday, 25 January 2011 04:28 | PDF | Print | E-mail
If you have been down to the pilot lounge over the last couple of days, then you noticed that Leonidas information has been completely removed. Apparently, an East based pilot ventured into the crew lounge and lodged a complaint over the material with USAPA who in turn complained to the company. As a result anything related to Leonidas was removed.

We do not know who spent their own money to place stamped envelopes and printed copies of Leonidas updates in the crew lounge, but we at Leonidas thank whoever it was. We did receive donations via these envelopes, somewhere in the neighborhood of $20k over the couple of months that they were available.

We will only say that the company’s actions should serve as a reminder to all that the West is in this all alone. Among Prater, Parker and USAPA, you the West pilot have been the inconvenient obstacle. To the chagrin of those three, you have stepped up and funded the defense of your legal rights, and trust us when we say that it was not a part of their plan. We at Leonidas thank every contributor and we will close by saying that we will be here for as long as each of you continues to fund this defense.

Sincerely,

Leonidas LLC

Wait a minute, I have intercepted live video feed from the phx crew lounge,

Click here to access live video feed.

Tick tock..

Jim

And I don't think you want to get into the game of guilt by association with the skeletons in the East's closet. After all, I could easily say you refused to correct the injustice done to the Empire and Shuttle pilots, shoot holes in airplanes, run off the runway and into the water at LGA, don't know how to handle windshear, break the nose gear of airplanes, run into other airplanes, are a scab, etc.
Jim

Threw OUT ALPA, Voted in USAPA, JJ, JG, JAMIE, MM! Look who's cry'n now!
Did you also score a touch down in high school once too?

Changing the union after 50 years is just the start. What else has your weak group done besides talk? Is that all you are going to be able to point to 5 years from now. That you voted once to change unions? Fed Ex did it twice in about 7 years.

All talk, no action.

I found a crack in you story just admit it your pump'in gas and wish'in you were flying. Just go away and quit making up stories.
Awe... poor mikey is having career envy again. :lol: Thanks again for all the attention. I'm flattered that I'm soooooo important to you.

I think I'll stay a while longer and see this thing through to the end. Especially now that I know how much you want me to "go away."

I guess your reply means you can't prove that I said I worked in PIT. More lies again. You guys just can't help yourselves. I suppose that you hope if you say it often enough it will be true. Kinda like clicking your heals over and over wishing for DOH. :lol: Funny how so many of you eastholes run out of things to say, so you resort to immature games and making things up. Suit yourselves.

OK little man. If it helps you sleep at night, then you can be right. I'll be whatever you want me to be. I pump gas at the local Hess. Feel better? :rolleyes: Again, you're really not that important to me for me to care WHAT you think. Doesn't change what I say here or the fact that I'm right.

Do you want to have the last word too, little mikey? Go ahead. Try sucking your thumb while you're at it. That usually helps my infant daughter soothe herself. Might work for you too. :p

Go back to the anagrams, they were way more clever.

"Addington Lost" was more descriptive than you may wish to admit... it is simply an anagram for "Donating Dolts".

The DFR II dream is all flash and no substance.. "Unquestionably Ripe" is simply "A Rebuilt Sequin Pony"

And "West Loses Next DFR" is simply "Extends Self-Worst"

Everyone knows the "West's NIC Is Dead" because the 9th and the SCOTUS "Sends Wise Dicta"

The 9th "Dicta Buries NIC" and delivers scrumptious fare for all... "A Cinder Biscuit" for the West and a "Catbird Cuisine" for the East.

"Goat Shoap" should have just accepted the fact that the Nic was never more than a "A Shat Goop".

Anagrams don't lie. And there is no anagram for "The Truth". The truth is simply "The Truth."

767Jetz sounds like a UAL pilot named Darren, used to J/S. through CLT after UAL US merger announcement wanting to "check out his new base"

HAHAHA.......I would die laughing if it is Darren, would explain a LOT.....

"Addington Lost" was more descriptive than you may wish to admit... it is simply an anagram for "Donating Dolts".

The DFR II dream is all flash and no substance.. "Unquestionably Ripe" is simply "A Rebuilt Sequin Pony"

Everyone knows the "West's NIC Is Dead" because the 9th and the SCOTUS "Sends Wise Dicta"

The 9th "Dicta Buries NIC" and delivers scrumptious fare for all... "A Cinder Biscuit" for the West and a "Catbird Cuisine" for the East.

"Goat Shoap" should have just accepted the fact that the Nic was never more than a "A Shat Goop".

Anagrams don't lie. And there is no anagram for "The Truth". The truth is simply "The Truth."
Date of Hire= A Fetid Hero

A Hoed Refit

A Doer Thief

A Rode Thief

A Redo Thief

Adore The If

Is it wise to post Seaham's complete DFR II defense on a public web board?

Awe... poor mikey is having career envy again. :lol: Thanks again for all the attention. I'm flattered that I'm soooooo important to you.

I think I'll stay a while longer and see this thing through to the end. Especially now that I know how much you want me to "go away."

I guess your reply means you can't prove that I said I worked in PIT. More lies again. You guys just can't help yourselves. I suppose that you hope if you say it often enough it will be true. Kinda like clicking your heals over and over wishing for DOH. :lol: Funny how so many of you eastholes run out of things to say, so you resort to immature games and making things up. Suit yourselves.

OK little man. If it helps you sleep at night, then you can be right. I'll be whatever you want me to be. I pump gas at the local Hess. Feel better? :rolleyes: Again, you're really not that important to me for me to care WHAT you think. Doesn't change what I say here or the fact that I'm right.

Do you want to have the last word too, little mikey? Go ahead. Try sucking your thumb while you're at it. That usually helps my infant daughter soothe herself. Might work for you too. :p
I could prove it but going through 4 months of your crap would anyone crazy. And sorry to hear you have children, hate to see what they grow into with a father like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back