US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What color does the world smell like today?

V

Orange.

As in, orange you glad AWA made your payroll.

I hear usapa's world has the sound of the color green, as in envy. The taste of the color Gray, the area of the law in which they reside. The feel of the color Pink, for the slip the pilot group will send them.

When usapa opens its eyes, and senses color through sight, it will see the Black robes of justice denying their Red herring of DOH, and we will all find Greener pastures flying for Blue and White .

So you worked 120-130 days a year. Had the best contract in the industry. The company overpaid you for every piece of equipment. You are surprised that that model was not sustainable?????

threre you go clear, blame in on the employees.. way to go... This Airline was poorrly managed for years... that was the problem.

Oh this is so funny. How many times have you seen this midlife crisis! Pretty soon comes the divorce because the wife plays second fiddle to a I Phone and laptop,and the Beemer, then the Beemer goes on the block. Then comes the new little plaything F/A and the kids get neglected. Then the 777 bid you thought was a lock goes up in smoke because of some unforseen event. Yes, it doesn't matter what airline junior flies for, this is just another re-run of the same old sad story.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like you know the sad story only too well. How many times has it happened to you?

threre you go clear, blame in on the employees.. way to go... This Airline was poorrly managed for years... that was the problem.
I never blamed the employees. That is our job to ask for and try and get the most that we can. But there is a point of excess.

I blame management for giving you guys that much. They have a duty to run the company. So would you say the the company back then was run poorly or is it run poorly today?

Would you rather have had just top of industry or slightly less for your entire career? Or would you rather have what you made and what you make now until you retire?

Do you think that the guys that were furloughed 3 times for a total of 10 years would have rather had a steady pay check their entire career making less at the time but more over the whole career?

If you were to compare a UAL or AA career with your career. Over the lifetime who do you think will make more money and had a better career?

'
I have never been that excited about any car, excepting maybe a few 99 cent "red line" Hot Wheels my brother and I collected in 67', 68', and 69'.

That is quite a telling rant, one I could only match by taking about my family..not a car. lol.

Drive that beast down the CLT airport..maybe you can give us a good count of guys picketing. You seem to have the gift.

You do not currently fly for UAL, so I don't even understand your moniker. Maybe you have an Aurora 767 model kit at home. Make sure you use the semi gloss and flat paints..they look much more professional than the standard Testor gloss ones.

RR
So I guess you have no hobbies then. That explains alot. You know you should find something that interests you besides airlines. It would actually be healthier for you and your family. For me it happens to be auto racing. I hold several class championship titles in my SCCA region. I'm also an instructor. It's really sad that you have nothing to talk to your family about other than your crumby airline career.

I'd gladly rant about my family, but the eastholes would drag them into their cesspool, so I don't give out much family info on random public forums. Friend me on facebook and you can see all about my family. I have hundreds of pictures of the kids there. :D

But you're right. I'm actually a 16 year old kid and my BMW pictures are just a fantasy. The poster hangs on my wall right next to Farah Fawcett. :lol:

(You do realize I'm making fun of you, right? Come on... you must have better than this.)

So I guess you have no hobbies then. That explains alot. You know you should find something that interests you besides airlines. It would actually be healthier for you and your family.

I'd gladly rant about my family, but the eastholes would drag them into their cesspool, so I don't give out much family info on random public forums. Friend me on facebook and you can see all about my family. I have hundreds of pictures of the kids there. :D

But you're right. I'm actually a 16 year old kid and my BMW pictures are just a fantasy. The poster hangs on my wall right next to Farah Fawcett. :lol:

(You do realize I'm making fun of you, right? Come on... you must have better than this.)
NO, he just doesn't get excited over, or need "manhood extenders" like some of the more juvenile posters on this board. Why do you care what he does in his spare time, and, even more importantly, why do you think he gives a crap what you do with yours, or what sort of property makes you feel more secure in your manhood?

Here, this link might help you find some of your "manhood": Manhood locator

Quite well. Thanks for asking. We'll be enjoying our profit sharing check by mid February.

It will be by April 30th for ual, adjust your budget accordingly.

You will not be getting much, ual pilots divvy it out by w2 wage percentage.

"Profit Sharing Pool: 15% of Pretax Profit, Pilot Portion based on W2. United Pilot W2 assumptions were estimated using Department of Transportation Form 41 financial filings from the last 4 quarters."

Wow, that's some old news. Almost 3 months ago. Perhaps you missed the more recent news that the impasse has been resolved, and the Joint Negotiating Committee has passed all sections of the contract across the table to the company. Perhaps you also missed the news about the CO pilots signing an agreement to NOT use JCBA negotiations as a forum on seniority, as per ALPA merger policy.

Sorry Nos. Once again you are wrong. A day late and a dollar short. (Or in LOA93 terms, Millions of dollars short.)

Now go do some more homework and try again. :lol:

I did more homework as you suggested and found out one of our former East pilots will be your mediator.

""This week, our mediator from the NMB was changed to Mr. Gerry McGuckin. It was determined the previously assigned mediator had a potential conflict of interest because of his previous employment. According to the NMB website, Mr. McGuckin joined the National Mediation Board as a Mediator in September 2007, and serves the Board in airline and railroad cases.

During his 29-year airline career, McGuckin gained extensive labor relations experience, including Merger Committee co-chairman for the People Express pilots, elected representative on the ALPA Master Executive Council for both Braniff International Airways and US Airways, and ALPA chief negotiator and negotiator for over 12 years at US Airways.

McGuckin was previously the mediator between the pilots and United Airlines in Section 6 negotiations prior to the United-Continental merger.""

I did more homework as you suggested and found out one of our former East pilots will be your mediator.

""This week, our mediator from the NMB was changed to Mr. Gerry McGuckin. It was determined the previously assigned mediator had a potential conflict of interest because of his previous employment. According to the NMB website, Mr. McGuckin joined the National Mediation Board as a Mediator in September 2007, and serves the Board in airline and railroad cases.

During his 29-year airline career, McGuckin gained extensive labor relations experience, including Merger Committee co-chairman for the People Express pilots, elected representative on the ALPA Master Executive Council for both Braniff International Airways and US Airways, and ALPA chief negotiator and negotiator for over 12 years at US Airways.

McGuckin was previously the mediator between the pilots and United Airlines in Section 6 negotiations prior to the United-Continental merger.""
God help the UAL pilots. Look at the AAA contract progression during the tenure of McGuckin at the helm. There wasn't a concession he didn't love. I will never forget his love of the Regional Jet. He helped open the floodgates, buying in to the company sell job of Mike Tosi and himself of "we need the feed...." Well, the parasite jets have gotten their fangs deep into our hides. Have fun!!! :D

Orange.

As in, orange you glad AWA made your payroll.

I hear usapa's world has the sound of the color green, as in envy. The taste of the color Gray, the area of the law in which they reside. The feel of the color Pink, for the slip the pilot group will send them.

When usapa opens its eyes, and senses color through sight, it will see the Black robes of justice denying their Red herring of DOH, and we will all find Greener pastures flying for Blue and White .

Wow, you witty. Stupid, but witty...

V

Funny you should say that. Racing season doesn't start until March. But I will be racing around several parking lots again come spring. B) Perhaps you've been to one the events? You did say you like to cheer. And you're right, it is an entry level Beemer for the most part. (If you exclude the 1 Series and Z4 for a lack of 4 doors, and consider a $50,000+ car entry level.) It's the only one that's SCCA Solo II worthy, IMO. The M3 is more of a track car. This one is the '08 I picked up in Germany. I've since traded it for an updated '09, so I really should change the avatar. It does OK for a 320hp twin turbo. I might try the nationals in Topeka one of these years. The Porsche will come soon enough, when I no longer need the 4 doors. But I digress. Oh, did I mention... enjoy LOA93 until retirement? Ah, I see that I did. Well, it really can't be expressed enough. :lol:

God, you get more pathetic by the day.

NICDOA
NPJB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back