US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
READ IT CAREFULLY!!!!

I said shift.

The company decides to SHIFT flying. Reduce 10 AB Capt spots in PHX and increase 10 AB capt spots in PHL. What protection does the west captain now have?

Answer NONE!!! He will have to bid DOH. That puts furloughed pilots above 500 of our captains. Stapled west pilots with no protection.

Stick your C&R's

wrong .. eliminated in PHX see above is the same things as shifted... stop being paranoid...

this tells the real story as to why you don't want DOH with CR's...

You want the jobs coming per the east retirments.

take a look at the retriments numbers...

that is your reall motiviation!

2012 WEST 2
2012 EAST 10

2013 WEST 40
2013 EAST 184

2014 WEST 42
2014 EAST 243

2015 WEST 48
2015 EAST 247

2016 WEST 42
2016 EAST 269

2017 WEST 58
2017 EAST 295

2018 WEST 50
2018 EAST 308

So how 'bout it crazy- Nicolau with USAPAs C&Rs- what say you??

the NIC is DEAD... a court has proven that..

let's get a deal and then you can file DFR 2 or we can figure something that works.

Your rampant action of no discussions other than the NIC is what is holding up any compromise

Your rampant action of no discussions other than the NIC is what is holding up any compromise

You mean USAPA's rampant actions that insured that there was no entity to represent only the West is what is holding up any compromise (defined as West caving in to the East), don't you? In theory USAPA could come up with a suitable compromise, but I doubt it will.

Jim

let's get a deal and then you can file DFR 2 or we can figure something that works.

Beautiful! I'll take that as a no to Nic and your C&Rs... You are so transparent- how do you plan on convincing a jury your scheme is fair if you can't even articulate it here?

Ummm, USAPA said they were the quickest way to a contract... nice to see you don't believe them either. Also, you are the majority, you control the union and your union isn't delivering on their DOH promise. Why do you think that is?
And lastly, we tried to sue you, the case wasn't ripe. When are you going to give us the DOH contract USAPA promised? I've been waiting three years :lol: How much longer until we can get all the technicalities out of the way and get this back into PHX court?

Really????? We must have all be asleep that day huh? The courts did no such thing! All the court did was say not quite ripe yet. I think the new west policy is just sit pat and allow you run on LOA93 until you're little hearts and minds are content. I feel that a contract at this point would ensure that we get downsized in the west and force to bid out east which is not at all pleasing to the majoity of us. So will will sit with our min fleet and better contract and just watch.

No new contract for you.

AWA320 says NO to UBS's

Really????? We must have all be asleep that day huh? The courts did no such thing! All the court did was say not quite ripe yet. I think the new west policy is just sit pat and allow you run on LOA93 until you're little hearts and minds are content. I feel that a contract at this point would ensure that we get downsized in the west and force to bid out east which is not at all pleasing to the majoity of us. So will will sit with our min fleet and better contract and just watch.

No new contract for you.

AWA320 says NO to UBS's

Well said- that's exactly how we feel out west. Let the east sit in their own LOA filth- that's what they want.

[quote name='prechilill' timestamp='12958020&Rs- what say you??
[/quote]

What a waste of time...Don't you get it toots? The bylaws are the bylaws. It will go DOH w/C+Rs. It is the only possible outcome. Talk of anything else is futile but you just go ahead if it makes you feel any better. Then you can go ahead and file your DFRII, start from scratch and pray to your Desert Gods that you have a different outcome....

V

wrong .. eliminated in PHX see above is the same things as shifted... stop being paranoid...

this tells the real story as to why you don't want DOH with CR's...

You want the jobs coming per the east retirments.

take a look at the retriments numbers...

that is your reall motiviation!

2012 WEST 2
2012 EAST 10

2013 WEST 40
2013 EAST 184

2014 WEST 42
2014 EAST 243

2015 WEST 48
2015 EAST 247

2016 WEST 42
2016 EAST 269

2017 WEST 58
2017 EAST 295

2018 WEST 50
2018 EAST 308
Nice change of subject. But shifting is not the same as eliminating. You don't even understand how you are screwing the west you just know you want are.

Now for the real retirement numbers. Guess if they were so important to you, you should have asked for some fences when Nicolau told you, you were not going to get DOH.

2012 WEST 3
2012 EAST 9

2013 WEST 45
2013 EAST 150

2014 WEST 46
2014 EAST 214

2015 WEST 51
2015 EAST 184

2016 WEST 44
2016 EAST 230

2017 WEST 64
2017 EAST 239

2018 WEST 52
2018 EAST 259

So you overstated the east by 271 or 21% and understated the west by 23 or 7.5% A shift of almost 300. Could you guys for once use the facts and tell the truth.

No, the east was using DOH every single offer at Wye. Thus, no compromise by the east = no deal. That's why we are where we are. Eventually, your side will capitulate but in the meantime, I am curious why you think the C & Rs you propose are so good for the west yet you refuse to incorporate them with a Nicolau seniority to protect the east.

Kind of exposes how worthless your C & Rs really are...
The previous two posts by easties just confirms it.

You guys want DOH, consequences be damned- that's what is so surprising about your railing on Jim when your beloved USAPA basically told the Empire guys to pi$$ off when they tried to "right the wrong" of ALPA.

You guys contradict yourselves at every turn!

They are sooo cute arent they? Like spoiled little children not getting their way. Hey lets all agree to go to binding arbitration then when the ruling comes out lets all refues to honor it. Jim is right tick tock tick tock. We can sit here with our Min fleet clause, HIGHER PAY and better contract and which them live under what they claim to have no problem living with and thats the lovely bounds of LOA93.

AWA320 says NO to UBS's

Yes you did and I thank you for doing that. If dummy Nos would just do the same but he won't.

But now you make the same accusation as Nos the Liar. Back your words up, or otherwise you're as bad as Nos the Liar.

You forget USAPA's refusal to put the Empire people in their DOH place. You let the union off the hook while blaming an individual? I think your integrity badge is tarnishing.

Jim

Well that just about removes that superhero cloak from old reed richards. Just another UBS!!!

AWA320 says NO to UBS's

You say you have been around for 25 years. You should be able to figure this out on your own. You don't really need some "rookie" "furloughed" west pilot explaining this to you do you? Figure it out yourself.

Dean Colello and anyone junior to him was/is a furloughed pilot at the PID. That is where we start. Colello would go from being furloughed to being senior to about 500 of our captains. That is a staple. No other way to describe it.

Not an overstatement. Facts! Try using them sometime.

What are you talking about man, thats completey fair :rolleyes: Talk about hitting the lotto, and east furloughed fo gets called back as a captain. You cant get anymore unfair than that but that's the east mindset, ME, I, MY. Selfish A$$ UBS's, they deserve LOA 93 until they retire and may just get that too

AWA320 says NO to UBS's

They are sooo cute arent they? Like spoiled little children not getting their way. Hey lets all agree to go to binding arbitration then when the ruling comes out lets all refues to honor it. Jim is right tick tock tick tock. We can sit here with our Min fleet clause, HIGHER PAY and better contract and which them live under what they claim to have no problem living with and thats the lovely bounds of LOA93.

AWA320 says NO to UBS's
More about fighting for our families and children. We were willing to pay our dues. Are you?

Nice change of subject. But shifting is not the same as eliminating. You don't even understand how you are screwing the west you just know you want are.

Now for the real retirement numbers. Guess if they were so important to you, you should have asked for some fences when Nicolau told you, you were not going to get DOH.

2012 WEST 3
2012 EAST 9

2013 WEST 45
2013 EAST 150

2014 WEST 46
2014 EAST 214

2015 WEST 51
2015 EAST 184

2016 WEST 44
2016 EAST 230

2017 WEST 64
2017 EAST 239

2018 WEST 52
2018 EAST 259

So you overstated the east by 271 or 21% and understated the west by 23 or 7.5% A shift of almost 300. Could you guys for once use the facts and tell the truth.

where are your numbers from. You must of made them up as well

this is the offiicial numbers.

wrong again

Attachments

• RetirementTableJune2010.pdf
    33.1 KB · Views: 828
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back