US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well just when you think the AWA lowlife scum have sunk as low as they could possibly go with their tortured view and logic of what is "fair", they come up with the latest unbelievable tribe from the desert.

Not only do the AWA lowlifes want to steal the East jobs, now they want the US Airways East pilots to get a lower portion of the retirement package in the next contract as well. That is right they want MORE retirement than the US Airways East pilots.

Their tortured logic to justify this additional insult? They want to go after the PBGC payments that the US Airways East pilots EARNED long before the merger was ever even conceived.

Get this - they want parity for something others earned long before they were around....imagine that. Not the the "full of integrity" AWA lowlifes? Surely this must be a mistake; a person with integrity doesn't want something they haven't earned - do they?

You have got to love it.

Boeing Driver

Jim is usually right and the few times when he wasn't he had no problems admitting when he was wrong. That's called integrity, I know you do not recognize that trait but that is what you are seeing in Jim.

BS. Jim just thinks he is right... the point is valid.. He was part of a pilot group that did the worst thing possible to a pilot group. Stapled them to the bottom of the list. I flew with many of these Empire guys in BOS and their careers have been forever harmed. Just like the NIC would do to the EAST... They now all sit as Junior RSV captains... and will retire as such.... Probably the best the EAST has to look for under the NIC.

as I mentioned earlier just glad I didn't have to fly with Jim, because in his mind he is always right.

He was part of a pilot group that did the worst thing possible to a pilot group. Stapled them to the bottom of the list. I flew with many of these Empire guys in BOS and their careers have been forever harmed.

Holy cow! Did I just read that from a USAPian???
Putting one group below another is "the worst thing possible"? Really? Careers "forever harmed"...

So why do you want to staple the west pilots?

What do you call putting your furloughees ahead of our captains?

'Splain that bud...

Holy cow! Did I just read that from a USAPian???
Putting one group below another is "the worst thing possible"? Really? Careers "forever harmed"...

So why do you want to staple the west pilots?

What do you call putting your furloughees ahead of our captains?

'Splain that bud...

Open your eyes genius... the Cand R's prevent a furloughed pilot from taking a WEST capt seat...
and it's not stapling... It's DOH... big difference..

you guys are unvelievable...

Open your eyes genius... the Cand R's prevent a furloughed pilot from taking a WEST capt seat...

Question: If you C & R's are so good, what about putting them in with a Nicolau seniority list? What say you decider of fairness???

Question: If you C & R's are so good, what about putting them in with a Nicolau seniority list? What say you decider of fairness???
I think there was an attempt to do something like that at the river, but the west guy decided to go skeet shooting instead.

I think there was an attempt to do something like that at the river, but the west guy decided to go skeet shooting instead.

No, the east was using DOH every single offer at Wye. Thus, no compromise by the east = no deal. That's why we are where we are. Eventually, your side will capitulate but in the meantime, I am curious why you think the C & Rs you propose are so good for the west yet you refuse to incorporate them with a Nicolau seniority to protect the east.

Kind of exposes how worthless your C & Rs really are...
The previous two posts by easties just confirms it.

You guys want DOH, consequences be damned- that's what is so surprising about your railing on Jim when your beloved USAPA basically told the Empire guys to pi$$ off when they tried to "right the wrong" of ALPA.

You guys contradict yourselves at every turn!

No, the east was using DOH every single offer at Wye. Thus, no compromise by the east = no deal. That's why we are where we are. Eventually, your side will capitulate but in the meantime, I am curious why you think the C & Rs you propose are so good for the west yet you refuse to incorporate them with a Nicolau seniority to protect the east.

You guys want DOH, consequences be damned- that's what is so surprising about your railing on Jim when your beloved USAPA basically told the Empire guys to pi$$ off when they tried to "right the wrong" of ALPA.

Talk about contradiction, your post proves it! And you are where you are! MM! Probably CLT commuting to PHX!

If a west captain is forced out of PHX. How do the C&R keep that furloughed east pilot from being senior to the west capt.?

Quick answer it doesn't. So you guys do want to staple west pilots.

So what is your proposal other than the NIC?

If a west captain is forced out of PHX. How do the C&R keep that furloughed east pilot from being senior to the west capt.?

Quick answer it doesn't. So you guys do want to staple west pilots.
How is a WEST CAPT forced out of PHX?, if he is senior enough to be a CAPT he can surely hold a job in PHX! MM! notice it has a " ?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back