US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The east agreement prohibits aircraft from being sold to a 121 carrier that operates under our code if furloughs result. Next.

Republic owns like five 121 airlines. Do they all operate under our code? I am guessing Frontier does not.

.....Next....

Unlike the west agreement the east agreement frag language allows for the union to decide who goes where, the west agreement mandates that the pilots trained on the equip go with it.

The "Union decides who goes where". Oh man are you guys clueless.

Your choice of where to go in MM's fantasy Republic deal will be the unemployment line, or the unemployment line.

Yea weve seen his recognition, NO THANKS! http://www.planebusiness.com/buzz/awausapa.pdf
What was the outcome of that case? Was that case decided on the merits? Did usapa win or lose that case?

I am asking because you seem not to know. Since you continue to bring it up. Do some research. Get back to us.

Spoken like a true Double Breasted Sky God....And I'm sure you were personally responsible for the whole thing.....So tell me, Sky God; if ALPA is so almighty in your eyes, whey are the NW pilots working so hard to force a representational election to vote them out?

V
V,

I think maybe he (oscar) has no idea that it is the management that make up the bids. We at U know that this management is only doing what it takes to give the appearance of running an airline while trying to figure out a way to sell this place and take the loot and run. There is no way in hell this management will grow this place when there is an opportunity to run with the money. I would like to see east and west get together but that will make no difference at all in how the management runs the airline....they will still try to run and leave the employees, customers, and little shareholders a big mess to clean up.

Regards,

Bob Moore

V,

I think maybe he (oscar) has no idea that it is the management that make up the bids. We at U know that this management is only doing what it takes to give the appearance of running an airline while trying to figure out a way to sell this place and take the loot and run. There is no way in hell this management will grow this place when there is an opportunity to run with the money. I would like to see east and west get together but that will make no difference at all in how the management runs the airline....they will still try to run and leave the employees, customers, and little shareholders a big mess to clean up.

Regards,

Bob Moore

Awesome post.

I would like to see east and west get together but that will make no difference at all in how the management runs the airline...
that's because it's a reactive management. There is no vision, other than where the nearest watering hole is for Doug or where the nearest strip joint is for Scooter. This airline desperately needs leadership, and there is no leadership to be found anywhere on the 9th Floor.

that's because it's a reactive management. There is no vision, other than where the nearest watering hole is for Doug or where the nearest strip joint is for Scooter. This airline desperately needs leadership, and there is no leadership to be found anywhere on the 9th Floor.

I AGREE Aqua....You nailed it above!!!!!!

V,

Regards,

Bob Moore

You are on the money too Bob.

I hope you are well.

Best Regards,
No Land

Spoken like a true Double Breasted Sky God....And I'm sure you were personally responsible for the whole thing.....So tell me, Sky God; if ALPA is so almighty in your eyes, whey are the NW pilots working so hard to force a representational election to vote them out?

V

Hey don't beat up on Oscar....he is the guy who
loves mergers since he jumped over a NW guy
who was hired 4 years before. All is well with Oscar
Lets ask the NW guy how he feels about it??

NICDOA
NPJB

Hey don't beat up on Oscar....he is the guy who
loves mergers since he jumped over a NW guy
who was hired 4 years before. All is well with Oscar
Lets ask the NW guy how he feels about it??

NICDOA
NPJB

Oscar didn't jump over anyone. If you feel Oscar was inappropriately placed higher on the combined DAL/ NWA seniority list go talk to the arbitrator. You guys crack me up- you think you know everything.

Nos seems to have lost his records of the Empire merger. 72 hours tonight, Nos, and still waiting....

Jim
You conveniently lost your memory on this one. You were a part of a group of pilots that stapled Empire pilots to the bottom of the pilot group you worked for.

Now you are on this board lecturing other pilots about seniority. Hypocrisy, plain and simple. I am the messenger.

There seems to be a disconnect somewhere between the polar regions of your cranium, this is evident by the the last 72 hours of your rant.

You really are one F***ed up disgrace to whatever is left of the airline profession. If you really are a legacy of another airline pilot, I hope he is not alive to witness what his son is trying to do to the ruminants of a once proud industry.

V

Being called a disgrace by a USAPA supporter and Nazi admirer..........................priceless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back