US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you lynyrdskynrd, you are a west pilot of integrity. It would have lasted until you guys thought there was a contract worth voting yes for in exchange for a DOH list..........just as it is now in reverse.
Thank you for that. I differ with you on the last sentence a little bit though. The difference I believe is that had Nic gone doh, negotiations would have gone on, and a TA would have been reached. The west would have known, without a doubt, that the list is the list, we can cry and moan and vote no, but the list is the list.

Contrast that with what we have now. I won't rehash events, we're all painfully aware of them, but to this day, it is not at all certain if the list is the list. The dynamic is entirely different, I believe. The east has and had many avenues to explore, which the west would not have had.

Some of the tactics I've disagreed with, but removing all emotion and looking at it intellectually, I understand that the east is leaving no stone unturned. It is what it is.

Pay rates have a meaning too. usapa is painted in the corner by arrogance, ignorance, incompetence and out and out LIES. I will laugh when the NMB parks the sorry usapa ass's!

Otter

I think I know what you are trying to say, let me try;;;;;

hi, we are america west pilots. We crossed picket lines, flew drugs, flew drunk. Heck, even our former america west ceo, we brought with us, has 4 plus dui's. Now ain't dem Usairpilots bad, such bad boys.

We are on this board every day to try to tell you this.
here is part of our pay history link

I will laugh when the NMB parks the sorry usapa ass's!
Otter

Why would you want your own union to be "parked" in negotiations? I can understand the anger and resentment over seniority..but don't get the logic. I would love to hear your table talk with your family...telling them why you are happy no improvements are coming their way..so you could "stick it to the man."

I think a DOH list with conditions and restrictions will survive any legal proceedings. You disagree. Why not both get a raise and see who really has the cards? Most of you have been asking for an up or down vote for years. A new contract with improvements for us all would have real meaning. And the door to your beloved and absolutely winnable DFR II would immediately be opened. Win win for you. In fact, you get a raise, damages, and eventually the Nic list you have always wanted.

RR

Please tell all MIKEY TOUGH GUY why usapa insists on a "B" scale for all pilots it represents?

Otter
What does this have to do with riding the j/s?. Maybe you otter check 767I rates. Go back to your doublewide and by the way do the f/o's say who will ride the j/s out west? I have been handing the slip to the capt. and he has ALWAYS said yes. Grow up little boy.

I picketed Tempe durning the JNC process. Coast to Coast, remember that? I'm even in the picture behind Jack.
I thought they were standing in front of the some of the Wizard of Oz actors at that time. Thanks for clearing this up for me. Mitch's uniform looks sharp, of course he just got out of new hire class and it was two weeks after it was delivered.

Picture behind jack link

The west filed an unripe DFR suit that included the company, they appealed the loss in the 9th to the SCOTUS, they refused to join the legally elected union until Susie failed, they refuse to help get a contract that will make their DFR ripe.................................................................................................................................
Ignored the question as usual.

The law suit did not delay anything. It only forced the east to do what you agreed to do in the first place. If the east would agree to the Nicolau tomorrow we could all move ahead.

You don't need the west for anything remember. that is what you all told us. You are the majority. You have the votes, the BPR and the NAC.

Parker is not playing you, you guys are playing with yourselves.

Ignored the question as usual.

The law suit did not delay anything. It only forced the east to do what you agreed to do in the first place. If the east would agree to the Nicolau tomorrow we could all move ahead.

You don't need the west for anything remember. that is what you all told us. You are the majority. You have the votes, the BPR and the NAC.

Parker is not playing you, you guys are playing with yourselves.
You just got back from furlough. You were in new hire class when this all took place. You have the nerve to cry in your beer every day on this board.

Were you senior to mitch, he was hired April, 2004?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back