US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, we are america west pilots. We crossed picket lines, flew drugs, flew drunk. Heck, even our former america west ceo, we brought with us, has 4 plus dui's.

Now ain't dem Usairpilots bad, such bad boys.

Dem Usairpilots had 5 fatal accidents in 5 years.

Why don't you shut up.

You just got back from furlough. You were in new hire class when this all took place. You have the nerve to cry in your beer every day on this board.

Were you senior to mitch, he was hired April, 2004?

Hold on ....you mean we been arguing with a new hire (clear) all this time.......GOOD GRIEF!!

NICDOA
NPJB

Please explain and quote in great detail what CASE MERITS, CONTRACT LAW the US Supreme Court ruled on in it's "opinion" regarding Addington case?

More LIES from the usapa elite?

Otter

It's not from addington rocket scientist!!!

NICDOA
NPJB

Dem Usairpilots had 5 fatal accidents in 5 years.

Why don't you shut up.
It is THIS TYPE of Bantering that Many See even Trying to Negotiate as a WASTE of Time. The ONLY way to move forward is a Fence. Separate Operations under One Name. Integration will NEVER HAPPEN. Oil and Water DO NOT Mix and You do not need Me to Remind You of that either. It has been over 5years and the Animosity only festers.

Hold on ....you mean we been arguing with a new hire (clear) all this time.......GOOD GRIEF!!

NICDOA
NPJB
I think most, if not all, of the westies that are arguing were new hires, and thought they could steal 17 years of seniority and get a 3-5 year upgrade.

Not happening.

You just got back from furlough. You were in new hire class when this all took place. You have the nerve to cry in your beer every day on this board.

Were you senior to mitch, he was hired April, 2004?

Hey Mr. 1999 hire, I hear your 1 year of service and 5 years of furlough equate to junior to Odell. So you know, Odell is junior to Mitch, Clear is senior to Mitch, and all three are senior to you.

Did you actually even get hired at mainline, or did you backdoor your way in through MDA, never even flying a mainline jet?

I guess you have almost 6 years service now, having gotten a job back because of the merger, that gets you to about half the LOS Clear has, and no, usapa is not going to get you his job.

Sorry. But them is the facts junior.

A key word there, i.e. no intent. Take your own advice.

Well GG, that was addressing someone who has intent. Nos repeatedly lies intentionally. Shouldn't that intent put NOS in the front of the line when it comes to shutting up? Or are you in the "Easties can say anything about Westies but those Westies are terrible people if they say the same about an Eastie" club?

Jim

PS - speaking of Nos...tick tock tick tock...still haven't proved your claims Nos. No proof, an intential liar you are...

Jim

It is THIS TYPE of Bantering that Many See even Trying to Negotiate as a WASTE of Time. The ONLY way to move forward is a Fence. Separate Operations under One Name. Integration will NEVER HAPPEN. Oil and Water DO NOT Mix and You do not need Me to Remind You of that either. It has been over 5years and the Animosity only festers.
Than you would not mind contacting the BPR and telling them to pay for a separate NAC filled with west pilots and we can negotiate our own contract. How about this. Separate ops forever, separate unions. You guys would not mind splitting and you run yours and we will run ours.

If you want separate, let's be separate. If you want a fence, let's have a fence.

It's you guys that are saying that furloughees aren't worth anything, not USAPA. Better get your story straight.
We are not saying furloughs are not worth anything we are saying that did not bring a job.

But the NAC is not worth anything. How many sections are complete after almost 3 years of usapa?

We are not saying furloughs are not worth anything we are saying that did not bring a job.

But the NAC is not worth anything. How many sections are complete after almost 3 years of usapa?
Yes they did. Through East attrition. Certainly NOTHING the west has done has created ANY jobs on this property, East or west.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back