US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've got nothing Jim, other than their miserable selves. Reality is setting in. No DOH and all the fight has been for nothing.
I know that Nos has nothing so he plays his silly games. Overall, I've come to believe that too many pilots only care about whatever is best for themselves when it comes to seniority integration. You can see that in those ex-PI pilots who suddenly "learned" that DOH was so very fair once they were on the greater longevity side.

Jim

ps - Tick tock tick tock...where's the proof? Nos? RR? 9? Anyone? Still waiting on that proof...

I've ridden the j/s on several flights with west crews last month out of phx. I never had a problem, maybe your just having a "TOUGH GUY" sorta day on the board day. Go out and wash down the doublewide,take your mind off the board.

Please tell all MIKEY TOUGH GUY why usapa insists on a "B" scale for all pilots it represents?

Otter

Attachments

• pay_jetblue2009.gif
    pay_jetblue2009.gif
    14.9 KB · Views: 132
Overall, I've come to believe that too many pilots only care about whatever is best for themselves when it comes to seniority integration. You can see that in those ex-PI pilots who suddenly "learned" that DOH was so very fair once they were on the greater longevity side.

Jim

ps - Tick tock tick tock...where's the proof? Nos? RR? 9? Anyone? Still waiting on that proof...

You are arrogant enough to not realize you are describing yourself in your own post above.

Overall, I've come to believe that too many pilots only care about whatever is best for themselves when it comes to seniority integration. You can see that in those ex-PI pilots who suddenly "learned" that DOH was so very fair once they were on the greater longevity side.

Jim
Exactly. Self-interest will rule the day. Always has, always will. What's very interesting about this situation is that the East overall just can't get a grip on things. They're spellboud, and can't take a step back and see that their self interest would be best served by just cutting their losses. It's like someone who was so confident in say a stock, and that stock turned out to be a bad investment but they can't bring themselves to just sell and cut their losses.

The East will ride this for another couple of years, and they'll still wind up with the Nic. It's like they bought JDSU at a thousand bucks a share and they'll ride it all the way down.

I still pity them.

I pity you Nos. I truly do. Best of luck in your golden years.

You and the army of leonidas spent millions of your fellow pilots money for nothing, while promising success and damage money. You will have to look your fellow pilots in the eye every day, for the rest of your career, with whomever the west is split off to.

Pity yourself. Good night.

Poor Nos...doesn't even understand the value of the 9th's ruling to the West...

Tick tock tick tock...where's the proof? Nos? RR? 9? Anyone? Still waiting on that proof...

Poor Nos...doesn't even understand the value of the 9th's ruling to the West...

Tick tock tick tock...where's the proof? Nos? RR? 9? Anyone? Still waiting on that proof...

Nope. He's riding that NADSAQ stock called DOH all the way to zero.

I'm guessing that's a rhetorical question on your part (need me to explain that? If so, just say so), since it's been answered on here numerous times, and your premise is incorrect, anyway. There has NEVER been an a contract agreed to, only a bargaining position by a FORMER CBA.

Please elaborate oldie....

http://cases.justia.com/us-court-of-appeals/F2/873/213/432339/

Otter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back