US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stressed? Not me. I'm too busy laughing at you and your childish antics. I think it's you that are feeling stressed - even RR admits you're lying with one of your claims.

Tick tock tick tock...where's the proof? Nos? RR? 9? Anyone? Still waiting on that proof...

Your wifey called...she says you must finish the yard work or she will cut you off the high speed internet.
Apparently my "wifey" didn't call after all. Seems you're falling into the Nos style - making claims you know aren't true.

Jim

boeing boy,

My original post above. Your were part of a group that stapled Empire pilots. You are the company you keep.

You dare lecture on this board today when you were part of that group. One of your posts even claimed that the Empire pilots were treated better than the america west pilots.

Quintessential definition of a hypocrite. I am the messanger.

WTF does it matter 20 plus years after the PI/Empire merger and how is it germane to the current situation? Why are you wasting bandwidth in an attempt to disparage Boeing Boy? He wasn't the only PI pilot on the property when the Empire staple job took place. Why not pick on NYCBusdriver too, he's a senior former PI pilot. Did he campaign for DOH for the Empire pilots? Did ANY PI pilots speak for DOH?

You are the MESSENGER, harbinger of gloom and doom, and the epitome of a hypocrite if you allow a DOH cramdown.

What's your excuse?

I've ridden the j/s on several flights with west crews last month out of phx. I never had a problem, maybe your just having a "TOUGH GUY" sorta day on the board day. Go out and wash down the doublewide,take your mind off the board.

spoken like a true usapa "TOUGH GUY"

how clueless can you be MIKEY?

Otter

Tick tock tick tock...where's the proof? Nos? RR? 9? Anyone? Still waiting on that proof...

WTF does it matter 20 plus years after the PI/Empire merger and how is it germane to the current situation? Why are you wasting bandwidth in an attempt to disparage Boeing Boy? He wasn't the only PI pilot on the property when the Empire staple job took place. Why not pick on NYCBusdriver too, he's a senior former PI pilot. Did he campaign for DOH for the Empire pilots? Did ANY PI pilots speak for DOH?

You are the MESSENGER, harbinger of gloom and doom, and the epitome of a hypocrite if you allow a DOH cramdown.

What's your excuse?

Wow, is this hypocrite night? First jets, then bb, now you.

You are a Usairways pilot that was a former PSA pilot. The only reason you have your date of hire seniority number is because you were breathing when Usairways acquired PSA and you hid your lacy underwear inside your uniform and rode the coattails of dedicated union pilots. There are many decent former PSA pilots, you are not one of them.

Your peers at Air Cal were acquired by American Airlines near the same time and they did not have the same reception. Enjoy the long commute for eternity.

I'm guessing that's a rhetorical question on your part (need me to explain that? If so, just say so), since it's been answered on here numerous times, and your premise is incorrect, anyway. There has NEVER been an a contract agreed to, only a bargaining position by a FORMER CBA.

Oh your so wrong oldie. Come on man..do you actually believe the stuff you write?

So my Transitional Agreement with lcc is null and void because usapa states so? Because some malcontent east pilots (usapa) that agreed to it don't like the outcome?

You east guys have screwed the pooch again. I'm sorry to say, it will soon be checkmate on the almighty usapa corrupt union experiment.

Otter

They've got nothing Jim, other than their miserable selves. Reality is setting in. No DOH and all the fight has been for nothing.

They hate you and PS for the same reason they hate the West: we all have careers. You and PS were captains and the West is or will be captains for good chunks of their careers as well. They're angry and they'll lash out at anyone not like them. Must be miserable waking up each morning and being them. They really are to be pitied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back