US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What difference does it make where I choose to live BS? BTW, I never said I live in a desert.

I hear there's a lot of Florida and Gulf Coast homes on the market for pennies on the dollar...maybe you own one of them??.. Seems a lot of east commuters ride my jump seat to and from Florida/Gulf Coast.

Otter
I've ridden the j/s on several flights with west crews last month out of phx. I never had a problem, maybe your just having a "TOUGH GUY" sorta day on the board day. Go out and wash down the doublewide,take your mind off the board.

You made the charge, or actually charges Nos. Either prove them or admit you're a liar...tick tock tick tock...

Jim

Translation: I have no proof and am a liar. But you just can't face the truth can you Nos...

Tick tock tick tock...where's the proof? Nos? RR? 9?

Jim

I have no further questions your honor.

Very well, then we will take a short recess, during which you can come up with an answere to my question, which is this, what in the world does the empire-piedmont seniority integration have to do with the fact that usapa is unquestionably the most reprehesible labor organization ever created?

Question for the USAPA loyalists:

we know that PI sought to staple the Empire pilots. For the sake of argument, say the Empire pilots wanted DOH. Now suppose the two groups couldn't agree so they went to arbitration. The arbitrator mostly agrees with the Empire guys and gives them DOH but with some adjustments for the larger aircraft that PI flew and Empire didn't.

Now, stay with me. Say that the PI pilots are outraged and they use their voting numbers to change unions. They then craft bylaws that call for merging seniority lists according to . . . .drum roll please . . . stapling! Which happens to coincide exactly to what the PI pilots wanted during the arbitration and didn't get.

Now here's the question: is the above scenario fair?

Show your work.

what in the world does the empire-piedmont seniority integration have to do with the fact that usapa is unquestionably the most reprehesible labor organization ever created?
Even I can answer that one - the only way the USAPA faithful can convince themselves that they're right is to slander, cast slurs, attack, etc, anyone who doesn't believe the USAPA faithful fantasy. Nos made up the charge that I personally stapled the Empire pilots so he could charge me with being hypocritical.

Oldie does the same by telling everyone that disagrees that they're wrong. MM keeps adding letters before his "name". BS has the standard "internal union process". Etc. Of course, most still use the snippets of sentences to "prove" something about what the 9th or SCOTUS said.

Jim

Tick tock tick tock...where's the proof? Nos? RR? 9? Anyone? Still waiting on that proof...

Question for the USAPA loyalists:

we know that PI sought to staple the Empire pilots. For the sake of argument, say the Empire pilots wanted DOH. Now suppose the two groups couldn't agree so they went to arbitration. The arbitrator mostly agrees with the Empire guys and gives them DOH but with some adjustments for the larger aircraft that PI flew and Empire didn't.

Now, stay with me. Say that the PI pilots are outraged and they use their voting numbers to change unions. They then craft bylaws that call for merging seniority lists according to . . . .drum roll please . . . stapling! Which happens to coincide exactly to what the PI pilots wanted during the arbitration and didn't get.

Now here's the question: is the above scenario fair?

Show your work.

Easy peasy. Of course the PI pilots could have left ALPA. The defining moment as to a DFR having any weight would be the list created by either ALPA or the new union for PI being immortalized in a RATIFIED contract.

I think the Empire guys would have a good shot at winning the DFR, as stapling is not recognized as a universally accepted means of merging lists. DOH is.

As to a majority legally getting a new union and changing a bargaining position with the Company...yes...fair and legal. It is happening just like that now.

RR

I think the Empire guys would have a good shot at winning the DFR, as stapling is not recognized as a universally accepted means of merging lists. DOH is.

As to a majority legally getting a new union and changing a bargaining position with the Company...yes...fair and legal. It is happening just like that now.

RR
They tried. I agree with you on the fair and legal. It is happening.

Empire Pilots vs ALPA

Boeing boy can not find his web board postings back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back