US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, maybe we could row in the same direction.....as long as the east controlled usapa stops it's dfr against the west pilots. Accepts the final and binding arbitration called the NIC, that btw is in MY CONTRACT called the TA!

Otter

are you really that thick in the skull that the west is going to row in our direction or that the east is going to accept the NIC?

and by the way do you guys, clear, AWA320, otter , and the rest take a week on week off this board to spew this BS?

Did Parker state he MUST use the NIC?

Are you a USAPA MIGS?

Like I said before..crew news company statements are and is your wishful east pilot thinking.

Under oath statements made by lcc company representatives ARE GOSPEL concerning this pilot integration..end of story.

Otter

BTW, if I'm a mig or not doesn't change one rats behind thing what usapa must do under Federal Law to enforce my contract!

You guys keep jumping through the way back machine. The "cost neutral" issue has been addressed here ad nausium. Simply untrue.

As to the 122M improvement, had it contained East Scope I am sure we already would have had a vote, and a new Section 22 immortalized for mergers to come. But if bullfrogs had wings...

RR
Oh, so in the world of USAPA "cost neutral" is supposed to mean something other than the plain meaning "cost neutral" has in the real world?

Like I said before..crew news company statements are and is your wishful east pilot thinking.

Under oath statements made by lcc company representatives ARE GOSPEL concerning this pilot integration..end of story.

Otter

BTW, if I'm a mig or not doesn't change one rats behind thing what usapa must do under Federal Law to enforce my contract!

OK, I got it you are NOT a USAPA MIGS.

Did Parker state he MUST use the Nic? Can you answer that question. I can't find where he has stated that.

There is no joint contract. Is USAPA not enforcing your West Contract?

Official USAPA Update just stated "well over 200 USAPA Pilots" were there.
James Ray, the USAPA "national" spokesman, is a verified Continental Scab. Any information provided by a group who let's Scabs speak for them can't be trusted. I read a few dozen pilots showed up for this pointless parade of lies and omissions.

USAPA can't be trusted to report accurately on anything.

are you really that thick in the skull that the west is going to row in our direction or that the east is going to accept the NIC?

and by the way do you guys, clear, AWA320, otter , and the rest take a week on week off this board to spew this BS?

No thickness in the skull young man, usapa inherited and will honor my agreements, of which the TA states will be FINAL AND BINDING on parties that entered into this arbitration to solve the seniority depute between awa and aaa pilots. answer == NIC

Otter

They've got a CLT rep who is on the Freedom list as well.
That's hardly surprising. The entire organization was formed under false pretense and lies with the explicit purpose to bust the West Union. I have more respect for picket line crossing Scabs than I do for any garden variety USAPA Cheerleader.

James Ray, the USAPA "national" spokesman, is a verified Continental Scab. Any information provided by a group who let's Scabs speak for them can't be trusted. I read a few dozen pilots showed up for this pointless parade of lies and omissions.

USAPA can't be trusted to report accurately on anything.
Nice try, but the only scabs at our airlline our from America West and that's "verified"

Did Parker state he MUST use the Nic? Can you answer that question. I can't find where he has stated that.

Did a company representative (AL Hemenway) state under oath that the company has accepted the NIC? ANSWER==YES.

Joint contract has always been pending via the legal contract called the TA...Is a delay for a joint contract built into the the TA??..YES

usapa and it's illegal and corrupt delay is what we have, thanks to certain east pilots.

Otter

They've got a CLT rep who is on the Freedom list as well.

"Freedom Airlines was established in March 2002 and started operations in October 2002. It was the launch customer for the Bombardier CRJ-900. The airline was started so that Mesa Air Group could fulfill its contractual obligations to operate the CRJ-900 as America West Express for America West Airlines."

America West feeder, Freedom Airlines

Funny you mention parker of which I hold very little regard..

Please watch the lastest clt crew news where he (parker) basically states usapa out and out LIES. Is this the statement you're looking for?

Otter

Did a company representative (AL Hemenway) state under oath that the company has accepted the NIC? ANSWER==YES.

Joint contract has always been pending via the legal contract called the TA...Is a delay for a joint contract built into the the TA??..YES

usapa and it's illegal and corrupt delay is what we have, thanks to certain east pilots.

Otter
I could give you a new Ping driver and you might accept it. But you might choose not to use it.

"Freedom Airlines was established in March 2002 and started operations in October 2002. It was the launch customer for the Bombardier CRJ-900. The airline was started so that Mesa Air Group could fulfill its contractual obligations to operate the CRJ-900 as America West Express for America West Airlines."

America West feeder, Freedom Airlines
I like the big letters, easier to read without my glasses!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back