US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Parker state he MUST use the NIC?

Are you a USAPA MIGS?

Did Parker/lcc pay $300,000 to each west and east mec for the cost of negotiation/mediation/arbitration? Answer is YES. Was that check cashed? Answer is YES.

If so, that portion of our contract IS COMPLETE per the TA.

Joint contract is all that awaits implementing of the legal final and binding George Nicolau award.

Delay east alpa/east usapa all you want...because it won't change a f'n thing.

Otter

At today's Charlotte picketing event - a few DOZEN pilots stood in silence along the road in front of the terminal as a show of strength. Wow, that's almost a 2% turnout rate of all the CLT pilots! What a tremendous display of solidarity; this is definitely going to make the company come to the table and negotiate fairly. This is even more pathetic than anyone could have imagined.
Wow! Is this true? Only a few dozen? In Charlotte? What a joke. CO mustered up over 300 pilots in EWR for our last picketing event.

I can just picture them standing in silence. Management is laughing in their board room. They would really be better off not even having events if they can't get a better turnout.

I believe you. A Wake hearing has something in it for everybody.

First, the company gets its finding much faster, as Silver is known to be notoriously slow.

Second, AOL is familiar with Wake, comfortable with his demeanor and attitude.

Third, usapa gets to accuse him of bias at the appeal.

+10 for the "faster" idea...interesting. “Complete” was my word, but faster works.

But sadly -10 for "familiarity, comfort, demeanor, bias, and attitude.” No web board emotions allowed in the court.

Best, but only, essay so far. Thanks for participating.

RR

Wow! Is this true? Only a few dozen? In Charlotte? What a joke. CO mustered up over 300 pilots in EWR for our last picketing event.

I can just picture them standing in silence. Management is laughing in their board room. They would really be better off not even having events if they can't get a better turnout.
You had over 300 pilots in EWR with your continental and united picketing pilots combined.

Lets take a look at the amount of pilots on a list of picket crosser s.

Continental Summary CAL 83 1,996 Scabs listed
United Summary UAL 85 837 Scabs listed

Say hi to your fellow pilots on the list

+10 for the "faster" idea...interesting. “Complete” was my word, but faster works.

But sadly -10 for "familiarity, comfort, demeanor, bias, and attitude.” No web board emotions allowed in the court.

Best, but only, essay so far. Thanks for participating.

RR

Look forward to usapa's comfort factor/demeanor/attitude/LEGAL STANCE/seham bull #### again in front of a Federal Judge

No. they were indeed full, with CLT as the destination and PHX as the alternate.

RR

For the media writing to the general public, stating the fuel tanks were full, I would assume to mean the tanks were not empty, ruling out the possibility of fuel starvation for the average reader whose understanding regarding fuel tanks revolves around how much it cost to fill up their SUV.

You had over 300 pilots in EWR with your continental and united picketing pilots combined.

Lets take a look at the amount of pilots on a list of picket crosser s.

Continental Summary CAL 83 1,996 Scabs listed
United Summary UAL 85 837 Scabs listed

Say hi to your fellow pilots on the list

I have quite a few Scab lists..that link you provided was the most complete I have ever seen. Thanks. Sad to see so many EAL guys I actually knew..and have never talked to since. Being a member of the 570 at UAL, I have been only thinking of the relatively small number of new hires that crossed in 85'. I had forgotten about the hundreds of line pilots that crossed. Yikes, not a fun place to work for the last 20 or so years, no matter what the current outcome.

I am not good at searches..but do any UAL or CAL scabs hold positions at U or AWA? I believe we had a few EAL scabs skirt through in the Shuttle merger here on the East........I can only hope they have headed West prematurely.

Don't agree at all about a CAL scab being head of our Public Relations..but we do indeed have a real scab on the BPR in CLT. But the CLT pilots seem ok with that.

RR

Well, metro was right.

usapa comm committee spokesman at today's CLT event is indeed on the list in the link you furnished.

Well at least someone with the same name and DOB is on the list.
"HERE IS A SUMMARY OF THE NUMBER OF SCABS FROM EACH AIRLINE:

Australian Summary AFAP 89 85 America West"

Hypocrite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back