US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure. And the Patriots COULD have beaten the Jets yesterday. But they didn't.
You were probably the one who held the sign......LET MY DADDY VOTE!!!!!" I can see why we are where we are. Guys like you see only the downside of everything, but do NOTHING ever to rock the boat.

I think most airline HR/Flight Departments would rather have a young West pilot than an old East Angry F/O any day.

You may be ready to retire, but there are plenty of younger pilots on the East that would like to see USAirways survive for their benefit.
That maybe so but the average age of the EAST only supports our position! Of course a younger naive, gullable, manipulative group is more desireable to DP and his thugs! JAMIE,JJ,JG,MM!

That maybe so but the average age of the EAST only supports our position! Of course a younger naive, gullable, manipulative group is more desireable to DP and his thugs! JAMIE,JJ,JG,MM!
:lol: Ummm....position check. You're at what seat, airspeed and altitude? Lowest paid, BK working conditions, right seat, 50+.

The East mentality has been devastating. I don't expect most of you to ever get it that you have been your own worst enemy all along.

You were probably the one who held the sign......LET MY DADDY VOTE!!!!!" I can see why we are where we are. Guys like you see only the downside of everything, but do NOTHING ever to rock the boat.

You hard liners only believe in democracy when the majority are willing to follow you over the cliff like a bunch of mindless lemmings.

You hard liners negotiated LOA 93, nice going.

:lol: Ummm....position check. You're at what seat, airspeed and altitude? Lowest paid, BK working conditions, right seat, 50+.

The East mentality has been devastating. I don't expect most of you to ever get it that you have been your own worst enemy all along.

The east have been yellow approaching red for a long time! <_<

Otter

That's still 10-15 years that you would take away from them by being selfish and tanking the airline.

So that guy that is complaining that he will never make captain or how unfair the Nicolau is. He can start as a new hire somewhere else. No one will care what he he used to make or what he thought he deserved.
Well now think, instead of mindless victimization, if he can better himself here it works, but maybe NIC=NEW HIRE, or better yet like most of us retirement! You are correct and if he starts as a new hire somewhere else , probably at an INTL carrier, alot of our side has that experience good for them! ASIA, INDIA, alot of foreign heavy metal jobs! Especially with all the ratings our f/o's have! JAMIE, JJ, JG,MM!

I think most airline HR/Flight Departments would rather have a young West pilot than an old East Angry F/O any day.

You may be ready to retire, but there are plenty of younger pilots on the East that would like to see USAirways survive for their benefit.

Hey 924PS.
I'm a younger east.. been here since 89 and I really don't care if it survives or not.. Learned a long time ago not to put my eggs in one basket.. On the low time option and the pay if it goes away doesn't have me concerned... I'm glad your such a company and ALPA guy but take your nonsense elswhere, or jump on board and row in the same direction.

Hey 924PS.
I'm a younger east.. been here since 89 and I really don't care if it survives or not.. Learned a long time ago not to put my eggs in one basket.. On the lot time option and the pay if it goes away doesn't have me concerned... I'm glad your such a company and ALPA guy but take your nonsense elswhere, or jump on board and row in the same direction.

When a usapa representative LIES on tape with the camera rolling...it doesn't get any better for dfr 2

Otter

When a usapa representative LIES on tape with the camera rolling...it doesn't get any better for dfr 2

Otter
The DFR I II III ad finitum threats are really funny. So far, Marty Harper has taken millions from you guys with the urging of Koontz and the other legal eagles on your list. Think about it. Wake and his Circus. POOF! Addington to 9th. Massive clock cleaning. Ninth comes out and destroys the Nic Theory. West continues to misinterpret it to this day. Leonidas pays for the 9th to blow them out of the water. Then the entire smelly pile of manure lurches off to the Supreme Court. Poof! Again. Then you have the toothless threat of dfr2! Unbelievable. dfr 2 will meet the same fate of EVERY Leonidas filing. POOF!

What do you have on your list this time to give away to keep your great job this time when they come calling again???

The DFR I II III ad finitum threats are really funny. So far, Marty Harper has taken millions from you guys with the urging of Koontz and the other legal eagles on your list. Think about it. Wake and his Circus. POOF! Addington to 9th. Massive clock cleaning. Ninth comes out and destroys the Nic Theory. West continues to misinterpret it to this day. Leonidas pays for the 9th to blow them out of the water. Then the entire smelly pile of manure lurches off to the Supreme Court. Poof! Again. Then you have the toothless threat of dfr2! Unbelievable. dfr 2 will meet the same fate of EVERY Leonidas filing. POOF!

Please usapa/seham, continue down this dfr road so we can complete this merger once and for all. Which of course, will include the===NIC by FEDERAL LAW.

Lying on tape OR Lying under OATH...you take your pick usapa?

Otter

Please usapa/seham, continue down this dfr road so we can complete this merger once and for all. Which of course, will include the===NIC by FEDERAL LAW.

Lying on tape OR Lying under OATH...you take your pick usapa?

Otter
This is why we absolutely going to prevail. The fact you think this is a FEDERAL issue is unbelievable! This is an INTERNAL UNION DISPUTE. Nothing FEDERAL at all. And it was NEVER a FEDERAL arbitration, concerning Federal Law. Lets' get a contract. After Kasher delivers his award that AWA 320 said was forthwith. By the way, where is the award? He said it was coming a few weeks ago. Either way, lets' agree on a pay rate for the 73 and little bus for 225k, and the 330 for 300k. Those are the numbers hard in my world. I promise you a no vote on anything less than those numbers. And then I want to hear you make a case for a jury how you were harmed.

This is why we absolutely going to prevail. The fact you think this is a FEDERAL issue is unbelievable! This is an INTERNAL UNION DISPUTE. Nothing FEDERAL at all. And it was NEVER a FEDERAL arbitration, concerning Federal Law. Lets' get a contract. After Kasher delivers his award that AWA 320 said was forthwith. By the way, where is the award? He said it was coming a few weeks ago. Either way, lets' agree on a pay rate for the 73 and little bus for 225k, and the 330 for 300k. Those are the numbers hard in my world. I promise you a no vote on anything less than those numbers. And then I want to hear you make a case for a jury how you were harmed.
And of course we all know what an east pilot's promise is worth - I'm thinking of a number much less than zero.

Why don't you save your fantasy pay rates for when you actually get your fantasy DOH list accepted by Management?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back