US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't blame anyone but USAPA and the pilots that support them because that is the root cause of this issue. The en banc hearing of the 9th and the SCOTUS appeal only had the slimmest of chances of a favorable outcome because this is a highly complicated issue and en banc and SCOTUS reviews likely didn't even scratch the surface for the justices to actually consider how Tashima and Graber got it wrong. These are busy and overburdened people and I can’t fault them for not spending endless hours trying to understand why this matter was different than a typical DFR case.

I will long hold that Tashima and Graber got it wrong because of laziness or liberal favoritism, but I won't charge them with further delaying the JCBA. Even if they had ruled the matter was ripe and affirmed all of the rulings of Judge Wake, there still wouldn't be a JCBA in place. USAPA and $eham would have found another cause for delaying the NIC/JCBA. They don't want one, never did, never will. A JCBA will have to be forced upon them unless mandatory retirement changes the imbalance of power held over USAPA by the current lot of narcissists and malcontents in the east.
Well, we blame YOU and the AOL supporters, so I guess we're equal. The only difference is, we have the LAW on our side.

Have you ever walked a picket line and if so, where?

Sorry for not getting back to you post haste..had other (better) things to do.

Not that it's your business but I personally have not. However I have family members, both in the airline business and out of it, that have.

How about you "Have you ever walked a picket line and if so, where?"

Well, we blame YOU and the AOL supporters, so I guess we're equal. The only difference is, we have the LAW on our side.
What has AOL or any west pilot done to prevent USAPA and Management from coming to an agreement on section 22? There was once a federal injunction against USAPA but that has long been lifted as it was connected to a case most east posters now claim never existed. If it never existed than the injunction never existed either and USAPA has had nearly three years to convince Management to violate the TA in favor of USAPA’s proposal. So, what has the west done and how could this minority group of pilots who are, as you claim, are on the wrong side of the law, prevent USAPA and Management from coming to an agreement. As usual, your stories and conjectures don’t pass logical validation. One poster claims Management is responsible for the delay but now you blame the west. Does Management listen to the west pilots more than they listen to the powerful and self-important USAPA? All indications are that USAPA, and USAPA alone is responsible for the delay. USAPA can easily prove me wrong by accepting the section 22 with the NIC (which is well within the law) and then show how Management is still delaying the JCBA negotiations.

Which LAW would that be?

The RICO statutes that the little lawyer abused to intimidate innocent West pilots, disrupt our ability to finance a DFR, and generally show what a slimeball he is.

Or would it be the Federal Arbitration Act, that says the usapa scumbags are not getting out of final and binding.

Or could you simply mean the rent a cops usapa has to bring to meetings because knowing how low they have stooped, they suspect they are not safe in the presence of West pilots from whom they try to steal?

Which LAW would that be?

The RICO statutes that the little lawyer abused to intimidate innocent West pilots, disrupt our ability to finance a DFR, and generally show what a slimeball he is.

Or would it be the Federal Arbitration Act, that says the usapa scumbags are not getting out of final and binding.

Or could you simply mean the rent a cops usapa has to bring to meetings because knowing how low they have stooped, they suspect they are not safe in the presence of West pilots from whom they try to steal?

You expect far too much

What are you going to do when your in Section 6 negotiations and you reach an impasse and at the end of the 30 day cooling off period when the company imposes its own CBA?
When we reached the end of the 30 day cooling off period in October of 92, we went on strike, and they kept negotiating, US didnt impose terms.
My George I think you got it

Hey callygolf, you forgot to blame the whole 9th circuit, and scotus, for your dilema, oh and tell the AFA, so they don't feel bad they don't have a contract, maybe they can join you and blame USAPA too! MM!
Yes the F/A's can blame usapa. They always wait for the pilots contract because of "me too" It is usapa that is holding up the contract.

You guys all think that SCOTUS affirmed usapa's position about ripeness. Even thought this is not a SCOTUS decision you think it is. Please explain how the MDA case is ripe without a joint contract?

As per the CEO - number 1 profit center CLT hub, number 2 PHL International, number 3 DCA.
You did catch the part where he said that PHX was profitable too?

Kind of blows the east theory that PHX loses money. Another slap of reality for the east pilots.

Which LAW would that be?

Poor little innocent pilots?...I see it differently. The only thing "disrupted" were illegal actions trying to bring the legal union down. Financing a DFR? You have to be kidding. The intent of LEO and its band of merry pranksters was a dues boycott. Did not work.

Federal Arbitration Act. We have been through that here before..I guess if you keep saying it, it will be true.

As to a "rent a cops" in the PHX airport meeting room, or in the Federal Building downtown...they were required..who knew if there would be flying feces. Seemed to be the norm for the same children that prank called safety hotlines.

Is that the mode you are in now, everything but the kitchen sink? With all the old arguments and screaming going on here over the last few days, I can only guess we are nearing the “acceptance” phase of your self inflicted ordeal.

RR

Kind of blows the east theory that PHX loses money. Another slap of reality for the east pilots.

Consider the source and what they are and it becomes clear. Lie, Cheat and steal all the wonderful characteristics of UNION BUSTING SCABS...

AWA320

Not the most uplifting meeting for a West pilot. Yeah, he finally mentioned PHX.

My impression he was belatedly giving the ugly Betty a compliment, after he realized which crew room he was in.

Could have been just a bad meeting, could have been Parker starting to do a little telegraphing to you all.

RR

So no worries, usapa wanted separate ops forever and Doug is giving it to you. No problem then, enjoy your attrition and loa 93 till next merger.Btw want to guess what list is used next merger? There are only 3 choices. West, east, or nic. Either way you are going to lose.
Merger..are you insane who would by this house of cards. There's nothing here, oil hits 147 a barrel again and were all gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back