US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see NIC4 won't happen when you get your DOH contract you and BREEGER can come to court, heck I'll loan ya my car to get their since your 2+ mill short! MM!

DOH contract? You are dreaming again MM.

Breeger will never be ripe, because there will never be a DOH contract.

What did Judge Tashima mean by "unquestionably ripe?" Show your work please.
You can not sue a union for DFR until a CBA, it had noting to do with 28jjj jacobs or rule 11 marty harper. How are the donations coming in now? The price of gold, bronze and red must have taken a hit.

You don't know what you are talking about. Go look up "union busting" and read it. Replacing one CBA with another is not "union busting". What AOL is attempting to do is, indeed, union busting. So, I agree with your other characterization.

Dont be upset that you busted the union, usapa (YOU) did that and that means you are a scab. AOL didnt break a union YOU did. Now wrap yourself in the scab cloak and take responsibility for your actions. Usapa broke a union for its own selfish desires and that is just want SCABS do so again that makes them SCABS! You are a member right oldie??? Putting together the list right now. USAPA UNION BUSTING SCABS!!

AWA320 and TRUE PILOT REP dont forget it either ;)

You don't know what you are talking about. Go look up "union busting" and read it. Replacing one CBA with another is not "union busting". What AOL is attempting to do is, indeed, union busting. So, I agree with your other characterization.
AOL is making uSAPa become a better union by making it adhere to its duty to fairly represent all. Your DOH is a no-no.

You can not sue a union for DFR until a CBA,
That's my understanding. DOH is DOA.

How are the donations coming in now? The price of gold, bronze and red must have taken a hit.
From what I hear, pretty darn good. It's about four weather day cancellations worth of pay spread out over four years to get gold. Looks like you guys hit gold inside of 30 days!

If ALPA hadn't screwed us, we might have that provision, too. Good for them.

Wow, is this true oldie? What decade or century did you east pilots sign loa 93?....Seems like the dark days of bankruptcy or desperation for saving your own jobs.

usapa must seem to be a good fit for you...you think?..huh?

Good luck and enjoy usapa!

OTTER

Losing BIG? Let's see . . . where is your DOH? It was all so easy I thought. http://leonidas.cactuspilots.us/Seham_costneutral.mov

RR seems to be ignoring me so maybe you can give me the East perspective. What did Judge Tashima mean by "unquestionably ripe?" Show your work please.
We, and by "we" I mean the mojority of east folks, want nothing more than for you to have "an unquestionably ripe" DFR. Please, help us accomplish that endeavor. You see, you won't get one until we have a RATIFIED contract, and that most certainly WILL include DOH + C&Rs. Then, sue away.

Can we count on your support?

Oh, we won't Ray, count on that. And you still don't have a clue about the things you post about. Pretty sad for an ex union rep. Now I see why ALPA was so misguided.

You, Seham usapa equal SCAB! Here is the proof.
How organizations find union bustersClients may seek out labor consultants based on experience, track record, language skills, and reputation. Labor laws differ from one nation to another, therefore global experience with international labor relations law may be a factor. The E.U has recently seen an influx of counter organizing activity largely due to U.S. companies establishing satellite divisions on the European continent and Asia. Some multi-national corporations have pre-established relationships with U.S. consultancies

Oh and your little tiny threat about not forgetting me, you aint gonna do jack but run your mouth!! Thats what SCABS do!!

AWA320 and TRUE PILOT ADVOCATE! Now what??????

We, and by "we" I mean the mojority of east folks, want nothing more than for you to have "an unquestionably ripe" DFR. Please, help us accomplish that endeavor. You see, you won't get one until we have a RATIFIED contract, and that most certainly WILL include DOH + C&Rs. Then, sue away.

Can we count on your support?

Tell me in great detail how the company will go along with your/usapa ILLEGAL list?

Oldie...please let the bullshit end.

OTTER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back