US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha good one, what was ' Project Zanzibar' I was laughing at waw 320 and missed it?

Once again clouded by cluelessness and fear. Here let me give you some points of law. One does NOT get to change the parts of a contract just because one feels like it. In other words there was no project zanzibar that could be implimented WITHOUT the carrier being in bankruptcy or forced majeure.

I know this zanizibar thing is just one more pipe dream for you easter folk to cling to but it couldnt happen like you think or want to believe it could.

Now back to your dream world Mike60 where you and oldie can play with one another.

AWA320

Once again clouded by cluelessness and fear. Here let me give you some points of law. One does NOT get to change the parts of a contract just because one feels like it. In other words there was no project zanzibar that could be implimented WITHOUT the carrier being in bankruptcy or forced majeure.

I know this zanizibar thing is just one more pipe dream for you easter folk to cling to but it couldnt happen like you think or want to believe it could.

Now back to your dream world Mike60 where you and oldie can play with one another.

AWA320
You'll be crying all day tomorrow when your lawyers tell you it's all over. Actually, they probably already have, you just won't listen to them.

Sucks to be you.

More reading comprehension problems. Did you ever graduate, or at least get a GED? If so, apparently they just give those away out west.

Nobody needs to beg, since it's not "your" jumpseat. That attitude could get straightened out right quickly with a trip to your chief pilot's office.

Hahah yup I did and actually went to college in Daytona Beach.

Call him cry baby I could care less and I would still walk off the flight for safety reason as having you there behind me waiting to run to the cheif pilots office about something is more than enough for me to have issues with your presence. In other words old timer do what you gotta do. ;)

AWA320

Well Butter, lets lay some bets shall we. If you get DOH with regards to our integration then I will Quit and if you dont they you quit!!! Deal?

AWA320

Dude get the old blood pressure checked. Lets say YOU westies win every legal argument for the next 2-3 years.
ANY CLUE how long it will take you to actually see the fruits of the NIC. My guess 5 years. And by then
a lot of us won't be here or so senior we certainly won't have to worry about you. Wherever you sit RIGHT NOW
won't change much for the next 5 years. NOT SO OUT EAST. No wonder you are pissed.

NEWS FLASH JUST FOR YOU

It may get even worse. Remember the above scenario is if you WIN at each and every level from here on out.

Tough row to hoe dude! Enjoy......and don't forget to consult your nearest medical professional about that BP.

One more thing.....you would be shocked to know just how little the NIC even gets discussed these days out on the line.

NICDOA
NPJB

Dude get the old blood pressure checked. Lets say YOU westies win every legal argument for the next 2-3 years.
ANY CLUE how long it will take you to actually see the fruits of the NIC. My guess 5 years. And by then
a lot of us won't be here or so senior we certainly won't have to worry about you. Wherever you sit RIGHT NOW
won't change much for the next 5 years. NOT SO OUT EAST. No wonder you are pissed.

NEWS FLASH JUST FOR YOU

It may get even worse. Remember the above scenario is if you WIN at each and every level from here on out.

Tough row to hoe dude! Enjoy......and don't forget to consult your nearest medical professional about that BP.

One more thing.....you would be shocked to know just how little the NIC even gets discussed these days out on the line.

NICDOA
NPJB

You act like sentencing yourself to the worst wages in the business really hurts me :lol: I'm 44 I can out last your games. DO what you gotta do :lol: :lol:

AWA320

wrong again Jim...
nobody is resigned to the NIC..... I'm just curious how you know it all... must be so fun...

Hahah yup I did and actually went to college in Daytona Beach.

Call him cry baby I could care less and I would still walk off the flight for safety reason as having you there behind me waiting to run to the cheif pilots office about something is more than enough for me to have issues with your presence. In other words old timer do what you gotta do. ;)

AWA320
We dont mean clown school, we are talking VT,U Mass, U Conn, where you dont read books by Marvel.

A little dense there, huh Barrister? We did that weeks ago when we were ignoring you jack wagons on the US threads, knowing you couldn't resist searching us out to see what we were saying "behind your back." Looks like you took the bait, as did several of your narcissistic playmates. So predictable. :lol: :lol: :lol: The joke's on you! Cheers.
alpa rep and shill, please give a message from me to gillen and rice. They are corrupt and were involved as neutrals in an internal union matter that was a conflict of interest.

We dont mean clown school, we are talking VT,U Mass, U Conn, where you dont read books by Marvel.

Seems like I've flown with many distinguished graduates of that "clown school" in DAB.

Are you implying Embry-Riddle is less than a top place to get an education?

Oh by the way, which one of the above was your alma mater? Inquiring minds would like to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back