US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loa 93, which was authored by alpa, will be decided in the companies favor, I have said this all along. alpa national "legal, contract experts, esquires, r and r committee, blah blah blah, experts" wrote the language. You will spin this as a USAPA failure, but alpa was the author.

The companies frivolous declaratory lawsuit will be dismissed and appealed by the company, you will spin this as a USAPA loss, but it is a company stall tactic.

USAPA hopefully will be released for legal self help this spring.
Wow that is some strange logic there.

So it is ALPA that wrote the language. usapa inherited all contracts and a good lawyer would know how to read it. You know that you are going to lose the LOA 93 arbitration. Yet it was usapa that went ahead and spent the how many thousands of dollars on a loser case? What was the point? To once again demonstrate how emotional and stupid usapa is? This has nothing to do with ALPA this is all usapa. ALPA did not make you arbitrate this case it was all east greed and fantasy. Don't blame ALPA.

usapa knows they are going to end up with Nicolau. Yet you guys continue.

Try reading it this time. No mention of receivership. The word is trusteeship.

Talk about overreacting. He was right your were wrong. Admit your mistake.

We all know that F/O Parrella has the west interest in mind. NOT!!!!

On first read, regardless of my opinion of Mike Cleary or his politics..it would appear he has acted in a responsible way.

In the immediate absence of the BPR he acted in the good interest of the Association, as per his duties.

He properly qualified his decision:

• My actions in this regard are subject to immediate review at the BPR meeting scheduled for January 4-6, 2011. If the BPR determines that the Association does not require adherence to the Grievance Committee's standard grievance processing protocols, then it has the authority to reverse my determination in this matter.

Screw the politics, take care of your member pilots in peril. How hard is that one? Shame on those Reps.

The ALPA PHL reps were not put into receivership for any neglect in care of their member pilots, quite the reverse… and I won't waste any bandwidth here educating you.

Happy New Year.

RR

Loa 93, which was authored by alpa, will be decided in the companies favor, I have said this all along. alpa national "legal, contract experts, esquires, r and r committee, blah blah blah, experts" wrote the language. You will spin this as a USAPA failure, but alpa was the author.

The companies frivolous declaratory lawsuit will be dismissed and appealed by the company, you will spin this as a USAPA loss, but it is a company stall tactic.

This is where you continously fall off the boat. Alpa did not give you LOA 93 in fact it was the final step in the process before you got what the company wanted imposed upon you. The reps YOU elected chose to roll the dice as opposed to deal honestly with the AAA. They push a bad situation to its limit and you got LOA93 but alpa national had no vote and very little in the way of input.

Now as for the DJ, you are incorrect there because you lack the legal background to even understand what it is. A declaratory judgment is a declaration by a judge in a court of law that identifies the specific rights, privileges and obligations of all parties involved in some type of dispute. Judgments of this type are considered final and legally binding, but do not include orders to either party about how they are to proceed. So in essence there is really nothing to dismiss.

Nos I am going to give you a piece of advice and I am very serious here because you make yourself look bad quite often. It is better to let the world think you are a fool then to open your mouth and clarify all doubt. Many of your comments are very foolish especially when it comes to the law. Just some advice that could aid you in the future, you can take it or leave it.

AWA320

I'd wager whatever you like: USAPA won't EVER be released for self help. Never. You guys wanted a quagmire, this is it. Luckily, you're the ones living with Food stamp pilots and Loa 93. The company isn't stalling, they know what the law is. Funny, everybody but $eSHam seems to understand this.

USAPA will be replaced with a real union before you get a new contract. I'll wager that too. In a time of record profits, how many Easties are willing to digest failure after failure, lie after lie by this mini little limp wienered, worthless organization?

Not as many as you fantasize. Remeber, USAPA only won the rep. election by a 3% margin. That was before ATA and Aloha went T.U. Now after 3 years and you guys are literally being left in the dust contractually, and DOH never being further away, I'm guessing at least 3% have had a change of heart. Desperate/Despotic actions by your fake, ludicrous union would kind of indicate that they know this as well.

Name the Wager and we'll see in 365 days.

Wow that is some strange logic there.

So it is ALPA that wrote the language. usapa inherited all contracts and a good lawyer would know how to read it. You know that you are going to lose the LOA 93 arbitration. Yet it was usapa that went ahead and spent the how many thousands of dollars on a loser case? What was the point? To once again demonstrate how emotional and stupid usapa is? This has nothing to do with ALPA this is all usapa. ALPA did not make you arbitrate this case it was all east greed and fantasy. Don't blame ALPA.

usapa knows they are going to end up with Nicolau. Yet you guys continue.
No one made USAPA fight the pension thief's, the loa93 authored by the great alpa experts, the fuel school, the awappa rico defendants, the latest america west pilots sleeping with the company, the nicolau internal kangaroo court by alpa and on and on.

This is the new reality to corporate thief's, alcoholic pilots and CEO's, and alpa.

I must admit alpa wrote a heck of a transition agreement. Do not worry you will be back with alpa when you are corporate transacted out to Mesa soon.

with lifetime f 28 (no hush kits possible rights

Clueless as usual - the stage 3 limits that the F28 didn't meet weren't legislated till 1990 - 4 years after the Empire merger - or implemented till 2000 - 14 years after the Empire merger. You received some good advice - better to let the world wonder about your lack of intelligence than open your mouth (or type on your keyboard) and remove any doubt about how ignorant you are.

Jim

The ALPA PHL reps were not put into receivership for any neglect in care of their member pilots, quite the reverse…

You're off a little there Reed. The PHL reps were removed from office (not put into receivership) because they were doing exactly what their members wanted, at least the majority of their members. That was actively working behind the curtain (so they thought) to oust ALPA while they were sitting ALPA reps. I believe USAPA has similar language in it's constitution.

The PHL council was put into trusteeship, not receivership, BTW. Receivership is generally associated with bankruptcy, where a company is put into receivership to protect the remaining assets.

Jim

This is where you continously fall off the boat. Alpa did not give you LOA 93 in fact it was the final step in the process before you got what the company wanted imposed upon you. The reps YOU elected chose to roll the dice as opposed to deal honestly with the AAA. They push a bad situation to its limit and you got LOA93 but alpa national had no vote and very little in the way of input.

Now as for the DJ, you are incorrect there because you lack the legal background to even understand what it is. A declaratory judgment is a declaration by a judge in a court of law that identifies the specific rights, privileges and obligations of all parties involved in some type of dispute. Judgments of this type are considered final and legally binding, but do not include orders to either party about how they are to proceed. So in essence there is really nothing to dismiss.

Nos I am going to give you a piece of advice and I am very serious here because you make yourself look bad quite often. It is better to let the world think you are a fool then to open your mouth and clarify all doubt. Many of your comments are very foolish especially when it comes to the law. Just some advice that could aid you in the future, you can take it or leave it.

AWA320

I have been meaning to bring a few things up with you for a while. What better time than year’s end?

First, Bill Watterson has always been very protective of his intellectual property. It is one thing to use Calvin as a reference or icon, it is quite another to present him in such an obscene way. How about paying the same respect for Bill Watterson as I do Jack Kirby..instead of being such a punk?

Also, we all need spell check. You should give it try. But even I cannot help your embarrassingly childlike run-on sentences. You will need to ask an elementary school teacher for some help on that.

If you are going to present your views here, how about doing it with a little class, at least a little professionalism, and most of all with some humor? You lack all three. Work on all that in the coming year.

RR

AWA320
How could I argue about myself looking foolish, with you a poster, professional pilot and adult, that has a avatar on all your posts like yours sir. I am humbled and appreciate your constructive criticism.

You're off a little there Reed. The PHL reps were removed from office (not put into receivership) because they were doing exactly what their members wanted, at least the majority of their members. That was actively working behind the curtain (so they thought) to oust ALPA while they were sitting ALPA reps. I believe USAPA has similar language in it's constitution.

The PHL council was put into trusteeship, not receivership, BTW. Receivership is generally associated with bankruptcy, where a company is put into receivership to protect the remaining assets.

Jim

I stand corrected on the term receivership. You may be correct in why ALPA thought they were removing the PHL reps, but that was not the true situation. Those poor guys were left own their own to do the day to day duties of representation for their member pilots. They were not working behind the curtain, as so you speak, in any way. I will never forget their dedication to the member pilots of PHL in their actions. They chose to stand outside events for all the right reasons.

Truth be known we could have really used their talents. But they made it clear to all of us they had to continue to work in the confines of ALPA until the end, whatever the result. Strange thing is, they were actually doing the right thing, despite their own hatred of ALPA. In a sense they went down with the ship. Much more complicated, and much more praise to be given those guys..but I don't for a minute expect any hard core ALPA guy to ever believe my recounting of that chain of events. Don't care what you believe..those guys were and always will be true union pilots.

RR

I'd wager whatever you like: USAPA won't EVER be released for self help. Never. You guys wanted a quagmire, this is it. Luckily, you're the ones living with Food stamp pilots and Loa 93. The company isn't stalling, they know what the law is. Funny, everybody but $eSHam seems to understand this.

USAPA will be replaced with a real union before you get a new contract. I'll wager that too. In a time of record profits, how many Easties are willing to digest failure after failure, lie after lie by this mini little limp wienered, worthless organization?

Not as many as you fantasize. Remeber, USAPA only won the rep. election by a 3% margin. That was before ATA and Aloha went T.U. Now after 3 years and you guys are literally being left in the dust contractually, and DOH never being further away, I'm guessing at least 3% have had a change of heart. Desperate/Despotic actions by your fake, ludicrous union would kind of indicate that they know this as well.

Name the Wager and we'll see in 365 days.
What will be your new Mesa Airline address next year? This way I will know where to find you.

I know for a fact that at least 2 of them were as they were very vocal on private boards about the need to replace ALPA to have any chance of getting out of the Nic.

Jim

Show us the posts. And if you can, show me a post with them advocating the overthrow of ALPA. ALPA could not produce such documents during their "trial."

As to "getting out of the Nic," that is moot. If they said that, they were speading the truth. We would now be living under it with ALPA. Good Reps should always tell their members the truth.

RR

I have been meaning to bring a few things up with you for a while. What better time than year’s end?

First, Bill Watterson has always been very protective of his intellectual property. It is one thing to use Calvin as a reference or icon, it is quite another to present him in such an obscene way. How about paying the same respect for Bill Watterson as I do Jack Kirby..instead of being such a punk?

Also, we all need spell check. You should give it try. But even I cannot help your embarrassingly childlike run-on sentences. You will need to ask an elementary school teacher for some help on that.

If you are going to present your views here, how about doing it with a little class, at least a little professionalism, and most of all with some humor? You lack all three. Work on all that in the coming year.

RR

Well I am certainly going to work on my sentence structure since that seems to be a very big item to you. I present things to Nos in a manner in which he can understand, much the way I present them to you. I view you both as spoiled children which is the reason I speak down to you.

I dont often use spell checker however I can if thats what you need in order to understand the points being made. In terms of using "class" to articulate points via this forum, I feel that it may be a waste of time seeing as I am constantly faced with classlessness from the east. If you spent more time on being an honorable person and less on what my avatar is I think you might just find some peace in life.

Let us both work on being better people in the coming year, being HONORABLE and having INTEGRITY both qualities you nos, oldie and many others seem to lack. I am certain that we could both benefit by your learning or rather remembering some of the very basics tenants of human decency.

Happy new year to you.

AWA320

How could I argue about myself looking foolish, with you a poster, professional pilot and adult, that has a avatar on all your posts like yours sir. I am humbled and appreciate your constructive criticism.

Young man,

An avatar is not a reflection of the person but rather a reflection of how one views certain aspects in life. Take my avatar for instance, it describes how I feel about usapa but tells you nothing about the person. In other words young man, its arbitrary.

AWA320

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back