US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stand corrected. Maestro is indeed loaded each month with our no-fly list.
I was confused since I was once given a reserve assignment to fly with one of my no-flys. I guess that's a different scenario.

In any case, losing our no-fly list will be a detriment to all pilots and a benefit to the company. So of course USAPA doesn't want it.

break

Hey, how about we talk about the cabin jumpseat again. Anybody know how those negotiations with the AFA are going?

I agree, losing no-fly would be a step backwards.

The captain no-fly was a big issue when we worked toward contract 2004. PBS can easily run the f/o no-fly after the captain lines have been awarded, but allowing the captains to no-fly f/o's is a diffrent story.

usapa feels that the open time issue violates seniority, it stems from their lack of understanding of how the system works.

They also feel PBS violates seniority, West vacation bidding violates seniority, next up they will say the cabin jumpseat violates seniority, along with short term disability, and any other benefit the West has that the company wants to trash, and usapa is only to happy to comply, as long as they get their archaic status quo methodology.

The ironic thing is, line bidding violates seniority in more ways than PBS.

Well we didn't lose 2mil+, we didn't lose the representational election(USAPA), so so far were in the drivers seat, with 200 plus reserves in PHX I would guess your gearing up for one big X-BOX tournament! JAMIE, JJ, JG < MM!

You're right. You lost MORE than $2 million. You lost your Integrity. You put yourself into a DFR position. The financial losses keep totaling up under LOA93. Read your brochure for the truth.

USAPA = Painting ourselves into a corner.

Singularly focused union? (SEC22) ? 125+pbgc is not worth a 1000+ pilot hit at HP rates, especially when PHX will go the way YOUR beloved PSA bases went, tell that to the to someone else. We all know it's all about you! Counting the days! JAMIE, JJ, JG MM! BTW the only thing you are substituting for reality is who you really are, go pound sand!

And thats where your beloved C & R's screw the minority. DFR anyone?

USAPA = "Almost 2011. And we AFO's are still wasting your time and money. Suckers."

Well we didn't lose 2mil+, we didn't lose the representational election(USAPA), so so far were in the drivers seat, with 200 plus reserves in PHX I would guess your gearing up for one big X-BOX tournament! JAMIE, JJ, JG < MM!
No the Addington suit cost usapa about $3 million. To delay the case.

The company suit is going to cost another million or 2. The company is paying this time.

You should take a look at your own reserve numbers.

Yes PHX has 275 reserves total. about 20% of our pilots. Would you care to tell us how many reserves the east has?

I do know but I will let you figure out. hint. It is A LOT more than 275.

If we are playing X-Box here I guess you old men would be playing shuffleboard. If it weren't snowing and freezing out east.

Do you really still consider consider usapa a win?

Keep dreamin boyz, USAPA a big winner, we delayed what case? , you filed it we just defended ourselves, You ponied the 2MIL, all paid union dues, and USAPA gets a profit sharing bonus, good for SEHAM, great attorney, The companies suit will get tossed (as USAPA requested) and your SCOTUS appeal will get tossed, PONY UP AOL, It will be a new year, without NIC, and that risk thing! JJ, JAMIE , JG, MM!

Keep dreamin boyz, USAPA a big winner, we delayed what case? , you filed it we just defended ourselves, You ponied the 2MIL, all paid union dues, and USAPA gets a profit sharing bonus, good for SEHAM, great attorney, The companies suit will get tossed (as USAPA requested) and your SCOTUS appeal will get tossed, PONY UP AOL, It will be a new year, without NIC, and that risk thing! JJ, JAMIE , JG, MM!
Another year on LOA 93. thanks usapa

Whipping boy,

Your statement just goes to prove what a disenfranchised group Usapa is. You boast about having your union membership pay both dues and AOL. It's a small price to pay to keep your DOH cram down at bay. How exactly does Usapa get a profit sharing bonus? Wasnt that negotiated under ALPA?

And Seham? He's pimping the East. Glad you enjoy turning tricks for him.

Keep those DFR's coming.

USAPA = LOA93 rules?

What EXACTLY has Seham won?

Please stick with facts. Not Cleary's half-sentence facts, but the Facts of the case. Do you consider living under LOA93 a victory? Was the RICO case a victory?

USAPA = Can it get much worse?
Do you consider living under your current contract a victory? No INJUNCTION NO DFR, NO PAYMENT , and your out 2mill plus, is that a victory? And don't give us that BS about USAPA out x dollars, UNION DUES my friend, PONY UP BOY'S ! JAMIE, JJ, JG , MM! Take out your checkbooks it is a new year!

Do you consider living under your current contract a victory? No INJUNCTION NO DFR, NO PAYMENT , and your out 2mill plus, is that a victory? And don't give us that BS about USAPA out x dollars, UNION DUES my friend, PONY UP BOY'S ! JAMIE, JJ, JG , MM! Take out your checkbooks it is a new year!

And no DOH!!! Ohhh I am just riddled with excitement over the announcement of the LOA 93 case. When that loss is handed down I am going to be RIGHT HERE with my cage raddler. USAPA loses again will be the headline next up DJ where usapa again loses and forces its most senior pilots to retire under the worst contract in all of aviation. :lol: :lol: CANT WAIT!!!

AWA320

And no DOH!!! Ohhh I am just riddled with excitement over the announcement of the LOA 93 case. When that loss is handed down I am going to be RIGHT HERE with my cage raddler. USAPA loses again will be the headline next up DJ where usapa again loses and forces its most senior pilots to retire under the worst contract in all of aviation. :lol: :lol: CANT WAIT!!!

AWA320
Well good for you don't let the riddled excitment stop, Hey word up, USAPA asked for it to be tossed! Don't wait celebrate and make those checks out! JJ, JAMIE, JG , MM! Remember get de-iced and make sure your flaps are in the T/O position!

Well good for you don't let the riddled excitment stop, Hey word up, USAPA asked for it to be tossed! Don't wait celebrate and make those checks out! JJ, JAMIE, JG , MM! Remember get de-iced and make sure your flaps are in the T/O position!

What does word up mean? What checks?? The company pays for the DJ and you paid for the loa93 loss arbitration. Why would I need to get deiced and whats up with the flaps in t/o position? The bus doesnt allow for non flap takeoff without bells going off. Oh on xbox is what you are talking about.

AWA320

What does word up mean? What checks?? The company pays for the DJ and you paid for the loa93 loss arbitration. Why would I need to get deiced and whats up with the flaps in t/o position? The bus doesnt allow for non flap takeoff without bells going off. Oh on xbox is what you are talking about.

AWA320
Take a Gander, USAPA pays SEHAM, YOU PAY 2 MILL+ to MARTY!JAMIE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back