US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both will toss faster than the chicken and noodles at a japanese steak house, and ok you know my name JJ okay if it makes you feel better! JJ!
But you said it was done. So it seems it is not done. You hope that it gets tossed. But you don't know.

Check your facts. I never called you JJ. I think you are someone else.

It will be the east pilots that will be getting the bigger raise, if usapa is capable of getting a contract. So what you guys want is all of it. The bigger raise and DOH.

But at this point usapa can't even get small raises.

The East would get a bigger raise, only because that is the only way for both East and West to end up with the same pay rate... I know you knew that, I just posted so that someone without direct knowledge of why the East would be getting a bigger raise would know the real reason and not the spin.

By the way I know you can spin better than that, you must be having an off week

Ah who can fool you! JG! MM!

Just a guess. Maybe some day when the masquerade ball is over we can all take off the masks and reveal ourselves.

That's what I liked about the old ALPA forum , no hidden identities. Too bad USAPA continues to resist that format.

Anyway, hope you had a good Christmas and missed the Blizzard of 2010. Hopefully 2011 will be a better year for ALL USAirways pilots, regardless of political affiliation!

Just a guess. Maybe some day when the masquerade ball is over we can all take off the masks and reveal ourselves.

That's what I liked about the old ALPA forum , no hidden identities. Too bad USAPA continues to resist that format.

Anyway, hope you had a good Christmas and missed the Blizzard of 2010. Hopefully 2011 will be a better year for ALL USAirways pilots, regardless of political affiliation!

OK. Be a man, or woman and say who you are. This is not a USAPA format.
Nah...You can't, we knew that.

Not until after the PI/US merger. That's why Kagel extended the protection to include all F28 bases.

Jim

And the A/C type...Brilliant move BB. Of course you knew the F-28 was going away shortly and the late 70's Empire guys ended up at say late '85 ? Did Gene Sharp tell you that too ?

BB, you are a piece of work. How is the yard work ?

That's about it, AWA 320. Totally comical, just like clowns at the circus or the Three Stooges.
And thx for passing on the info to JJ, I just returned from the head and i'm definitely not a Tania.

Nah, better look again. Hope you went to the right bathroom...

How's your CLT bid coming along ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back