US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the look of things it would seem that investing in a PowerBall ticket would have been money well spent by comparison. At least with PowerBall you a 1/200,000,000 chance of hitting the jackpot. :eek:
[/quote

Callaway,

I'm willing to take a chance on either. If I hit the PB while in DUB there will be one hell of a party and US will be looking for a capt. to fly the ac out of DUB the next day because I'll be on the Irish open pub tour!

Regards,

Bob

I will be the first to retire under age 65 and I accept that I will continue to work under loa 93 until the end. At this point I see no reason to throw those junior to me under the bus .....again.

I can't gripe about that. If a new tentative were reached tomorrow you'd probably retire before it took effect since it would be tied up in court till 2013. If anyone, it those retiring in 5 or more years that may be thinking twice about the USAPA experiment. They will be around long enough that it will have more than a marginal effect of the DCB retirement. If they were smart enough to put the extra pay from any new contract in a Roth and made descent selections they could have $200K or up in extra retirement funds.

Jim

924ps,

I will be the first to retire under age 65 and I accept that I will continue to work under loa 93 until the end. At this point I see no reason to throw those junior to me under the bus .....again.

Regards,

Bob
Bob,

You are throwing them under the bus by keeping their wages low. Look around. Airways pay is pathetic. Glad you got yours though...

Integrity Matters.

USAPA = Much ado about nothing.

I can't gripe about that. If a new tentative were reached tomorrow you'd probably retire before it took effect since it would be tied up in court till 2013. If anyone, it those retiring in 5 or more years that may be thinking twice about the USAPA experiment. They will be around long enough that it will have more than a marginal effect of the DCB retirement. If they were smart enough to put the extra pay from any new contract in a Roth and made descent selections they could have $200K or up in extra retirement funds.

Jim

You forgot to add IMHO. ALPA supporter.

Does anybody remember how many times a USCABA cheerleader scoffed at ALPA for their "strongly worded letters"? The implication being was that ALPA was so impotent and ineffective that the only form of action ALPA was ever willing to take was to write a letter and send it to Management.

This past week, Cleary has written at least 5 hyper-hyperbolic missives to Doug Parker complaining about everything from Parker's total ambivalence regarding the B.S. "Safety" survey to another round of shot up aircraft, to a hysterical rant over all the "poisonous Gas" that apparently only US Airways aircraft emit and that are poisoning the crew members.

I can't wait for the recall vote. If you think the Frantic B.S. meter is pegged now, just wait until Kim Jong's power is threatened.

Does anybody remember how many times a USCABA cheerleader scoffed at ALPA for their "strongly worded letters"?

What's that saying? "The more things change the more they stay the same" I believe. The faithful has gone from a MEC on the fpl dole and wanting to run the show to suit themselves to the USAPA officers on the fpl dole and wanting to run the show to suit themselves.

JIm

Seajay,

I though it was just me......I didn't get the latest glossy either. I was actually looking forward to it because the others we so ..........pretty.

Regards,

Bob

Did you recieve the first mailer, then not get the most recent?

Sounds to me like AOL used a dfferent address list, we already have two examples of pilots left out of the second round.

Maybe AOL can deliver a stack to the CLT and PHL crewrooms.

This past week,Cleary has written at least 5 hyper-hyperbolic missives to Doug Parker complaining about everything from Parker's total ambivalence regarding the B.S. "Safety" survey to another round of shot up aircraft, to a hysterical rant over all the "poisonous Gas" that apparently only US Airways aircraft emit and that are poisoning the crew members.

I can't wait for the recall vote. If you think the Frantic B.S. meter is pegged now, just wait until Kim Jong's power is threatened.

The guy is so out of touch wth reality, he thinks he is taller than Napoleon.

Oh, and he makes a complete idiot of himsef when he throws out accusations on topics that have him in a delusional state.

"your furloughing as a negotiating tactic"--"Your'e a liar, the 9th ruled we can do what we want"--oh, and my favorite--"usapa represents 5000 USAirways pilots".

924ps,

Regards,

Bob

And you've been a captain for decades to boot... but I'm sure in your mind your small sacrifice will allow you to rest easier in your retirement years. Good on you!

Problem for you is there are a few thousand here who agree with every word he wrote!!

So says the few. The truth is that nobody knows until there's a vote. Who knows - maybe a Nic contract would pass the same way LOA 93 passed. Nobody will own up to voting for it.

Jim

Problem for you is there are a few thousand here who agree with every word he wrote!!

NICDOA
NPJB

Probem for you is there are a few hundred million eligible jurors in this country, and not one of them is going to agree with the little lawyer's ideas on how to use the facade of unionism to renege on an arbitration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back