US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you be that stupid to think that a corporation would give a group of employees SS# of other employees. How moronic can you be. This pushed all the fence setters over. That mailing helped the radical east position more than you can believe. To the bottom of the list for the west.

You guys get funnier everyday.

and, I mean that in both the causing laughter and the not quite right sort of ways, all at the same time!!

This following, recently produced video, is from an arrogant america west pilot (never hired by a major airline and rightfully so). He is wearing a gang shirt that is romanticizing his group of west pilots that were accused of threatening physical violence on their own pilots, sent their feces in the mail to a new union that represents them, disrupted a safety line that protects the flying public and so much more.

Hey, pass the popcorn please, this latest theft of identity and personal company information, by the former america west pilots, against the original Usairways East pilots, is stranger than fiction.

west pilot video with gang shirted shill.

Can you be that stupid to think that a corporation would give a group of employees SS# of other employees. How moronic can you be. This pushed all the fence setters over. That mailing helped the radical east position more than you can believe. To the bottom of the list for the west.

Nobody knew. BFD.

If it wasn't full socials, why would they be giving out Lifelock...

So that is your theory. No factual evidence has been presented yet.

I'll own up and say that if laws were broken, the individuals involved should be prosecuted. If company policy was violated, the company should take whatever action it sees fit. But the East lynch mob doesn't seem to want or need evidence. Just takes a little bit of data and builds Alcatraz around it.

Jim

Truncated or embedded

Not OR but AND according to the letter.

Your appraisal is premature.
As is everyone's on the East. No one has presented any factual information that a law has been violated - can you? Heck, the Easties in such a froth over this can't even cite a law that they think was broken.

Jim

Is it any wonder why you're on LOA93? This is comical. Keep yelling fire in the theater fellas. You're still the lowest paid and time is ticking away in the remainder of your flying careers.

March 28, 2011

Fellow Pilots,

With regard to the recent Leonidas ("AOL") mailing, I wanted to assure you that we have heard your concerns, both about how this entity obtained with the help of the Company your confidential and private information (including your social security number), but also about the purposefully misleading and in many cases downright false innuendo distributed by this group intent on disrupting the work of your union on your behalf.

In response to the above referenced mailing, the Association has taken the following steps;

1. President Cleary today sent a letter to US Airways CEO Doug Parker demanding a response to USAPA's concerns. This letter will be posted to the USAPA web site and emailed to you later tonight.
2. President Cleary today sent a letter to the Arizona Attorney General expressing USAPA's concerns with regard to the actions of Leonidas, LLC, an Arizona Corporation. This letter will be posted to the USAPA web site and emailed to you later tonight.
3. At the direction of the President, USAPA's legal team will shortly send a letter to the affected management pilots, certain leaders of Leonidas, and the Company demanding preservation of evidence.
4. Shortly you will receive a response from your union to the misinformation and political innuendo contained in the AOL mailer.

I cannot overstate how important USAPA believes both your privacy and your seniority are, and we are doing everything possible to address attacks by the Company and others on both. We will keep you up-to-date on our responses as they occur. In the meantime, please continue to be good union pilots.

Sincerely,

Randy Mowrey
Vice President

bla, bla, bla
I wondered how long it would take Nosum to join the rest of the rabid herd. Now that you're here
where's the proof?

Jim

ps - if you think the 8-10 months of joint contract negotiations at UA are going slow, how that 5 years under USAPA coming along.... :lol:

I wondered how long it would take Nosum to join the rest of the rabid herd. Now that you're here
where's the proof?

Jim

ps - if you think the 8-10 months of joint contract negotiations at UA are going slow, how that 5 years under USAPA coming along.... :lol:

What date did USAPA become the Pilots representative [edited]? Please clarify.

What date did USAPA become the Pilots representative [edited]? Please clarify.
My error - ALPA/USAPA negotiations. But at least I admit my mistakes, unlilke you who pathologically lie (I didn't know that sports teams wear gang shirts).

Jim

crazi,

That's what the letter from Steve Johnson on Wings says. Is that supposed to make it a big deal?

While you're here you can help me answer Nosum's question - when you get a credit report on someone does it contain personal data? How about confidential personal data.

Jim

My error - ALPA/USAPA negotiations. But at least I admit my mistakes, unlilke you who pathologically lie (I didn't know that sports teams wear gang shirts).

Jim

Third lie in a night [edited]. Is that a sports shirt? What sport team does that shirt represent? Your creditability is nil, sir.

Is it any wonder why you're on LOA93? This is comical. Keep yelling fire in the theater fellas. You're still the lowest paid and time is ticking away in the remainder of your flying careers.

March 28, 2011

Fellow Pilots,

With regard to the recent Leonidas ("AOL") mailing, I wanted to assure you that we have heard your concerns, both about how this entity obtained with the help of the Company your confidential and private information (including your social security number), but also about the purposefully misleading and in many cases downright false innuendo distributed by this group intent on disrupting the work of your union on your behalf.

In response to the above referenced mailing, the Association has taken the following steps;

1. President Cleary today sent a letter to US Airways CEO Doug Parker demanding a response to USAPA's concerns. This letter will be posted to the USAPA web site and emailed to you later tonight.
2. President Cleary today sent a letter to the Arizona Attorney General expressing USAPA's concerns with regard to the actions of Leonidas, LLC, an Arizona Corporation. This letter will be posted to the USAPA web site and emailed to you later tonight.
3. At the direction of the President, USAPA's legal team will shortly send a letter to the affected management pilots, certain leaders of Leonidas, and the Company demanding preservation of evidence.
4. Shortly you will receive a response from your union to the misinformation and political innuendo contained in the AOL mailer.

I cannot overstate how important USAPA believes both your privacy and your seniority are, and we are doing everything possible to address attacks by the Company and others on both. We will keep you up-to-date on our responses as they occur. In the meantime, please continue to be good union pilots.

Sincerely,

Randy Mowrey
Vice President

Who is attacking the east's seniority?

I think what Mowery meant to say is that, he can't express how important it is to usapa to steal the West's pilots seniority.

Wonder if he will start pushing people around in the usapa offices when he gets news of the LOA93 loss. I know he ain't going to like it when federal investigators show up at the office again. That would be a good day to stay clear of this moron.

Is that a sports shirt?
It is modeled after a sport team shirt - your days on the ramp dumping lavs should have given you a clue about what wearing gang colors means. Oh, that's right, I understand you liked to shirk your duties there as well.

If you say my credibility is nil, I must be the most honest person in the world. After all, if someone incapable of telling the truth says that, the opposite must be the truth.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back