US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find your honesty lacking.

You openly accuse the ACPO of stealing, but now you say you do not him fired. I find that a bit disconnected. So now you think it is OK and there should be no punishment? You are all over the map on this.

I do not as you say "him fired"

The assistant chief pilot of the west pilot group, was worried about his safety and his family, if he did not bring the information to the aol thugs.

Please see Rico allegations.

come on Nosum - where's the proof that I stole anything from the company? While you're at it, there's those other two accusations you've never proved either.

Jim

The assistant chief pilot of the west pilot group, was worried about his safety and his family, if he did not bring the information to the aol thugs.

Did you find that little tidbit while dumping lavs Nosum? Please see Rico allegations dismissed with prejudice.

Jim

You will find the proof in your pudding.

So you have none. Maybe you should spend more time preparing for you check rides and less making up things to post here - flying is more complicated than driving a lav truck. I'm sure the check airmen would appreciate it.

Jim

But just like the RICO thing, they'll keep throwing accusations around for years...why bother getting ready and aiming when they can just fire.

Jim

Interesting observation, Jim. I can't argue with that.

The Cactus 3 are paraded like a trophy before the contest has even started. Is this the job of a union? To pick off it's members rather than represent the interests of ALL the pilots they claim to represent?

What's wrong with this picture? Could it be a diversion away from association failures?

USAPA, the anti-union.

Goodnight...

So you have none. Maybe you should spend more time preparing for you check rides and less making up things to post here - flying is more complicated than driving a lav truck. I'm sure the check airmen would appreciate it.

Jim
All your plates are falling off the sticks and breaking as they hit the ground.

All your plates are falling off the sticks and breaking as they hit the ground.

Was it lines like that that kept you going when the hose came loose and you got crap dumped all over yourself? I bet making things up was learned trying to escape blame when you missed dumping the lavs or overfilled them on an airplane.

Still waiting on that proof.

Jim

usapa shill. It is easy to tell that you write stuff for usapa publication. Your facts are wrong.

The company offer life lock to the EAST pilots. about 3000. Not the usapa often touted 5000. We can get it for $66. Even if all 3000 take the deal. I am sure most will not. It is only 198,000.00.

Mr Parker and Mr Kirby. Corporate legal team. Law and Order participants, an attitude adjustment is necessary in my humble opinion.

A math lesson is also in order, after the fan is impacted and said matter settles at its base.

Gunther,

I owe you an apology of sorts. When you said we agreed on 1200+ retirements in the next 5 years, I was thinking of the retirements I listed in a post which totaled 1200+. But that list was for more than the next 5 years. So the number of age 65 retirements in the next 5 years would be significantly less. I'm too lazy to find that post of mine now, but it was clear or someone that posted the correct number.

I do stand by my opinion that a new hire won't be a GP2 captain in 5 years, but we'll find out in about 5 years.

Jim

I do not as you say "him fired"

You're just talking smack, even I don't even think you are that stupid.

Was it lines like that that kept you going when the hose came loose and you got crap dumped all over yourself? I bet making things up was learned trying to escape blame when you missed dumping the lavs or overfilled them on an airplane.

Jim
Dear Mr retired Usairways and former Piedmont pilot,

Please refer your question to 700UW, a former lav dumper. (Not that there is anything wrong with that) or 767jetz, junior know it all united alpa rep. Your fellow Gladys Kravitz like posters that are not involved with this situation, but make it their own business, will explain.

ABNER!

""Across the street from Darrin and Samantha lives a retired couple, the nosy and tactless Gladys Kravitz (Alice Pearce, Sandra Gould) and her husband Abner (George Tobias). Gladys's snooping often results in her witnessing witchcraft or its strange side effects. She frequently tries to prove Samantha is a witch, only to fail and be branded delusional by Abner.""

Finally, something to talk about!

By the way, good job USAPA on the steady and methodical job of pursuing this identity theft. Just catching up...but a few points:

USAPA as a challenger to Alpa was not granted nor stole any Company data bases..in fact it was not until after the NMB election they were even (legally) given a complete mailing list..one not including SSN's. For the most part, as the NMB required, USAPA was not contacted at all by the company, other than to address NMB election issues. In the eyes of the Company/NMB USAPA was NOT the bargaining agent for the US Airways pilots. It did not exist until 18 April 08.

During the failed Alpa merger process between the two groups there was indeed a professional exchange of confidential information used to verify the..here it is..DOH and employment history of every pilot at both airlines. I was not privy to that, and I challenge anyone to cite an instance where it was used out of the legal bargaining process. Nobody from the West sent my family mailings about the Merger process using that data, or visa versa.

LEO claims now twice in the last four days that communication occurred from the Company that "all is ok." In what capacity (supposedly) is the Company addressing LEO? This is either a lie by LEO or the Company is in much deeper doo doo than a year's worth of Lifelock.

If a new card campaign were to start today, led by LEO, I would be interested to see what the NMB had to say about Management giving them a head start with these lists. But that is moot..not going to happen.

The Company was aware of the problem months ago, and somehow dealt with an entity OTHER than USAPA and gave them the big thumbs up and wink? This will get real interesting.

See you all again when Judge Silver or Kasher speaks. Meanwhile we can all enjoy one of the most East unifying and Company squirming events since the yellow lanyards graced our airports.

RR

RR

You are a little off here. The company supplied the list to the east MC, and wait for it...that list contained the West pilots SS numbers..ooopps!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back