US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again as usual. A lot of false accusation but no facts or evidence to back it up. ?
It's kind of funny to see 3 people lose their jobs over "A lot of false accusation but no facts or evidence" there must be something out there for the company to do that, wouldn't you think?

Possession = Guilt

AOL fantasy land:

AOL: Gee officer, I didn't realize that small packet of white powder I paid $100 for was cocaine! Why, it must be a vitamin mix of some sort.
Police: By all means good Sir, go about your business.

I'd like to know how Usapians got my private info prior to the election? What have they done with my private info since? I'm one of many pilots demanding equal protection from the company.

We may be conducting our own investigation.

ALL EAST PILOTS- re check your mailing information on the Leonidas mailer. There are NUMEROUS pilots who have received pamphlets addressed to them, and their SPOUSES. If you have one of these, make absolutely sure you maintain possession of it, and contact USAPA and the Company. This is most likely indicative that Leonidas accessed more than your CATS data, and most likely have gone deeper into your personal data, most likely your contact information. You are going to need to DEMAND lifelock for any and all family members as the compromise has gone deeper than the company or Leonidas has admitted.

So says the usapa shill.

you guys keep demnding. This will be fun to watch.

What's a little more disturbing is. The company claims to have completed an investigation of the release of this file. This was back in Nov/Dec??? And during this investigation the company was not aware that this file contained the SSN #'s, and it wasn't until now that they discovered it contained the information, revealed by an unusual excel command?

Uhmm.. Exactly what kind of investigation did they complete, not knowing what was contained in THEIR file(s) which had gone outside of their control?

Really.....????
Don't believe it for a minute. Leonidas has opened a huge can of worms for the company. Ask any IT person. It is very simple in this day and age to know exactly who was in any electronic file, and what was in it. Ask any person involved in the medical field about privacy. The fact this company compiles extremely sensitive data by law on pilots in this day and age REQUIRES extreme care and diligence. The fact a low level management pilot accessed and transferred this data is going to raise a huge storm. The fact an LLC incorporated by pilots who are very aware of the sensitivity of same data accepted it, then used it, is a criminal activity. I guarantee you Leonidas is going to be needing donations, again, for another reason.

It's kind of funny to see 3 people lose their jobs over "A lot of false accusation but no facts or evidence" there must be something out there for the company to do that, wouldn't you think?
Amazing. So now you guys have convinced yourselves that they have been charged, tried and convicted already. No one has lost their jobs. No one is going to lose their job.

Nice union attitude there dude. You think it is funny if someone gets fired. No wonder the east pilots are hated in the industry.

I'd like to know how Usapians got my private info prior to the election? What have they done with my private info since? I'm one of many pilots demanding equal protection from the company.

We may be conducting our own investigation.

Usually, election logistics are set by agreement of the parties, but if they cannot agree, the Regional Director may set them

http://www.nlrb.gov/...nduct-elections

Send AO-Losers your $ - they need it now more than ever.

Your quoting the NLRB, they have NOTHING to do with Airlines and its Unions and its elections, that would be the NMB.

Your link doesnt pertain to Airline Union Elections.

And your link doesnt work anyhow.

Amazing. So now you guys have convinced yourselves that they have been charged, tried and convicted already. No one has lost their jobs. No one is going to lose their job.

Nice union attitude there dude. You think it is funny if someone gets fired. No wonder the east pilots are hated in the industry.
"Nice union attitude there dude." HUH? That is coming from some group that vows to destroy our union, sends poop in the mail to the union, steals all our personal infromation, I almost feel sorry for you, think before you write.

"Nice union attitude there dude." HUH? That is coming from some group that vows to destroy our union, sends poop in the mail to the union, steals all our personal infromation, I almost feel sorry for you, think before you write.
Destroy your union? Did you read the mailing. It says REFORM. But if you think that changing the president and keeping you from stealing seniority destroys the union. That is your problem and the union was set up for the wrong reason.

No one sent any poop. You guys need to to stop repeating lies.

No one stole anything. Another lie.

I am not the one that said you thought it funny if pilots lost their jobs that was you.

Usually, election logistics are set by agreement of the parties, but if they cannot agree, the Regional Director may set them

http://www.nlrb.gov/...nduct-elections

Send AO-Losers your $ - they need it now more than ever.

ALPA insurgents had access to a lot of information which was used by Usapians. I'd like to know if this information was obtained by legal means.

Once again, what's good for the goose...

Destroy your union? Did you read the mailing. It says REFORM. But if you think that changing the president and keeping you from stealing seniority destroys the union. That is your problem and the union was set up for the wrong reason.

No one sent any poop. You guys need to to stop repeating lies.

No one stole anything. Another lie.

I am not the one that said you thought it funny if pilots lost their jobs that was you.
REFORM it anyway you want as long as it's DOH with C&R. An no I really don't want to see anyone lose their jobs. This is all for entertainment value.

REFORM it anyway you want as long as it's DOH with C&R. An no I really don't want to see anyone lose their jobs. This is all for entertainment value.

Trust me luv, you really do not want your 2005 hire date, but if you keep insisting, perhaps that can be arranged.

Glad you don't really want to see anyone lose their job, however, Cleary needs to lose his job as president, and go back to the line.

Wait for it....I just solved the entire issue...

east pilots get their 2005 DOH...thereby satisfying the usapa C&BLs...

and the C&Rs are that we use the Nic list for all bidding of vacancies, monthly schedules, vacation etc....

So simple a cave man can do it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back