US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some general thoughts about this situation:

2) USAPA’s clear bias is soon to be on display for all to see. If an east pilot discharges a weapon in the cockpit, USAPA fights for him to keep his job. If an east pilot takes inappropriate pictures of a teenage girl, USAPA fights for him to keep his job. However, if one or more west pilots are charged with stealing PII, will USAPA fight for them to keep their jobs too? Perhaps USAPA is only willing to fight for those pilots on the east who violate the law and/or Company policy and inexplicably demand the full weight of consequences for those who are perceived to have harmed USAPA directly. I wonder how this clear bias will play out in with all of the court battles yet to come, not to mention the NBM process where USAPA will claim to be mere victims in all of this self-created mess.

Just another double-standard to put in the DFRII box.

We'll get our own day in court soon enough and rid ouselves of this problem.

So why are they already agreeing to the Lifelock? Because they KNOW, regardless of what crap you spew, the information is ALL there. Your typical "I hope the Cactus 3 sues...." is the standard from you and Nic4. These 3 have some serious issues coming at them, most likely termination. The only suing will be from East pilots. Leonidas is leading you down the path of failure. KEEP THE DONATIONS COMING!!!

My guess is because lifelock offered a one year free trial if they could gert every east pilot hooked by having you giving all your info to them, then getting you to pay the subscription rate the rest of your lifelock.

I don't think the former ACP will do anything, he is a pretty mild mannered guy, I was offering what I would do if usapa pulled a similar piece of work on me. The other two, I really do not know who they are or what has happened, all I know is that Cleary/usapa are claiming "criminal activity" and it has yet to be determined if there has been any.

A year is not enough. Call Cleary and insist the company makes it a lifetime. One year will pass and these criminals will have a new identity made up with your information.

Also, if you've seen the CATS name listing (I have seen mine) it shows more than the company is admitting to. This will come out in the wash. I feel the impact of this will be far greater than many realize. By watching recent company action, it is apparent the feebs are very interested in this.

REALLY? 2. The civil law case:

There was a great deal of aftermath and fallout that occurred, however, following the criminal trial. A civil law case was immediately brought upon Simpson by the parent’s of Ron Goldman, Fred Goldman and Sharon Rufo. The civil law case was presented for wrongful death of Nicole and Ron and took about four months to complete. Daniel Petrocelli was the lawyer for Goldman and Bob baker was the lawyer that represented OJ Simpson. Evidence was brought upon Simpson by Goldman’s lawyers, such as the polygraph test the Simpson failed conducted the Los Angeles Police Department. Eventually, the jury in the civil law case against Simpson awarded the Goldman family and Simpson’s children, Sydney and Justin, $12.5 million
And is he in jail for the civil case?

Nope, and the burden of proof is way different in a civil case than a criminal case.

How do you like those red minuses? You earn em regularly.

Don't you think that that those green #1's that appear at the exact time you post are in indication of your lack of integrity?

It makes your post appear someone is agreeing with you when it is you patting yourself on the back.

Quite revealing of your character. :unsure:

My guess is because lifelock offered a one year free trial if they could gert every east pilot hooked by having you giving all your info to them, then getting you to pay the subscription rate the rest of your lifelock.

I don't think the former ACP will do anything, he is a pretty mild mannered guy, I was offering what I would do if usapa pulled a similar piece of work on me. The other two, I really do not know who they are or what has happened, all I know is that Cleary/usapa are claiming "criminal activity" and it has yet to be determined if there has been any.

I really hope there is no criminal activity to be found in this situation. Identity theft is becoming a huge problem, especially in our increasingly cyber society. It's bad enough the real bad guys are trying to hack your ID, and now this unfortunate mess.

Declaratory Judgment, Nicolau, LOA 93 Grievance, and now Cactusgate. The lawyers continue to feast on both sides while the Usairways pillots East and West see further obfuscation and delay in realizing a new contract and a better life.

Just another double-standard to put in the DFRII box.

We'll get our own day in court soon enough and rid ouselves of this problem.

Lets not jump to far off conclusions. First, no one will end up getting fired, so usapa will not have to defend them. Second, if any disciplinary action up to and including termination does take place, maybe usapa will defend them, especially if cleary and some usapa higher ups find themselves on the street with the 3 West pilots.

Unless something comes down pretty quick from Judge Silver, I predict we will rid ourselves of this problem long before any days in court.

Quote from west pilots army of lyingitas update March 21.

""The brochures were mailed to the East Pilots last Friday. We should be getting the West copies Wednesday afternoon and we will begin distributing them immediately.""

It is amazing that the west company pilot leaders, on the separate west side of the operations were able to so easily obtain the east info tape. The company's liability in this matter is eye opening.

I really hope there is no criminal activity to be found in this situation. Identity theft is becoming a huge problem, especially in our increasingly cyber society. It's bad enough the real bad guys are trying to hack your ID, and now this unfortunate mess.

Declaratory Judgment, Nicolau, LOA 93 Grievance, and now Cactusgate. The lawyers continue to feast on both sides while the Usairways pillots East and West see further obfuscation and delay in realizing a new contract and a better life.

Yeah right, The Leonidas and E.F. will have to fork out 1000's of extra dollars now when the federal lawsuit hits. It has been declared RAW on leonidas. This will put you DOA.

Heads will role on this one. NOTHING short of full snap back full resortation of LOA 93 and full restoration of pension will suffice. 100's of East pilots are getting ready to file one of the BIGGEST class action suits ever and we don't need no union help or anything. This latest action has NOTHING to do with the RLA, NMB etc. Lookout litterbox. AOL and E.F. going out of business.

And is he in jail for the civil case?

Nope, and the burden of proof is way different in a civil case than a criminal case.
And their RICO case was a civil matter right from the start, even with that lower burden, it was dismissed with predjudice and upheld as such on appeal. Early on in that case usapa was touting it's benevolence in pursuing the manner civily, thus sparing the perps the certain conviction they would have faced in a criminal matter. Oh yeah, uh huh, that was a good one. :rolleyes:

I agree 110%.

The funny thing is, this 1360 page thread started with the first post of an east pilot inquiring how AOL got his home address for the first mailing.

My gut tells me, as I tried to relay in my first post on the topic, is that once usapa huffs and puffs, and fails to blow the house down, this issue will be over. However, if usapa pushes this too far, they will get burned trying to come down the chimney.

A year is not enough. Call Cleary and insist the company makes it a lifetime. One year will pass and these criminals will have a new identity made up with your information.

Heyt Luv;
I'm stepping back a few paces, as you are spewing ALL OVER YOURSELF.

Did you by any chance REALLY read the following from Steve Johnson's letter:

“..the social security numbers were discovered yesterday for the first time because that information was embedded and hidden in the spreadsheet in a way that was truncated, not labeled and required an unusual excel command for access. Although this is disturbing, the responsible persons at Leonidas have assured us that they did not know this information existed and our preliminary investigation suggests that no one at Leonidas discovered or accessed that information…”

Please continuing to spew......it is what you excell at. :lol: :lol:

CB

It is amazing that the west company pilot leaders, on the separate west side of the operations were able to so easily obtain the east info tape.

I know this is going to come to you as a huge surprise, but the seperate West side of the operation got all your info when we aquired your airline. Part of having to make your payroll, run your operation, schedule the pilots etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back