US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here comes the integrity thing. I look at it this way, when someone is reaching into someone elses pocket to take what they didn't earn, and the thief doesn't like the outcome, the thief is the first to cry foul. This is a classic case of the thief being caught red handed, and crying lack of integrity. Give us a break! Why don't you earn your position, rather than jump on someone's back. Your situational ethics are very telling.
Let's review. At the arbitration both sides had people in the room. Both sides brought under oath testimony in front of a neutral third party. A list was decided.

usapa in a closed room with only one side decided on your own what that list should be.

You need to rethink your definition of stealing. Who is trying to steal from whom?

Yes situational ethics are showing.

Let's review. At the arbitration both sides had people in the room. Both sides brought under oath testimony in front of a neutral third party. A list was decided.

usapa in a closed room with only one side decided on your own what that list should be.

You need to rethink your definition of stealing. Who is trying to steal from whom?

Yes situational ethics are showing.
Lets' review- Joe Monda 17 yrs uninterrupted service. Put down right on the bottom with your new hire class. What a joke! 5 yrs. running, and you can't make it happen. Beautiful. Just saw Monda recently. He is looking good and we kept your guys off him very nicely. He is very happy with USAPA. Best money he ever spent.

Here comes the integrity thing. I look at it this way, when someone is reaching into someone elses pocket to take what they didn't earn, and the thief doesn't like the outcome, the thief is the first to cry foul. This is a classic case of the thief being caught red handed, and crying lack of integrity. Give us a break! Why don't you earn your position, rather than jump on someone's back. Your situational ethics are very telling.

I am not following you here.

Are you saying I did not earn my position and status at AWA?

I was an A320 captain long before the merger, and it is usapa who wishes to move a furloughed pilot with less LOS in front of me, after a final and binding arbitration. So, exactly who are you accusing of reaching into the others pocket or jumping on the others back. To the rest of the world outside of the usapa pipedream, it is the east that has been caught red handed trying to steal the West's positions.

Drama? No, I think not. I thanked jetz for clearing it up and was not accusing you of lying, just addressing the previous post were Luv was accused of lying. I'll take your word that you heard a rumor, just like I took Luv's when he was being hammered. I don't really care.

Glad to see you get on the high road.
OK, maybe no drama. I think he's talking about the part where you said this"

"jetz says it was dohnogo's lie."

I'm just clarifying, not trying to get into a debate. I didn't say it was dohnogo's lie, or anyone else's lie.

Either way, you're welcome. It's time for everyone to be held to the truth no matter which side we're on. Everyone is capable of making a mistake. If it's not done intentionally or maliciously for effect, then it should be no harm no foul. That's why I pointed out Metroyet's mistake in the first place. Hopefully others will do the same and take the high road.

Lets' review- Joe Monda 17 yrs uninterrupted service. Put down right on the bottom with your new hire class. What a joke! 5 yrs. running, and you can't make it happen. Beautiful. Just saw Monda recently. He is looking good and we kept your guys off him very nicely. He is very happy with USAPA. Best money he ever spent.

Lets review- usapa- 3 years of disingenous arbitrations, lowlife attacks on the West, inability to accomplish their seniority theft goal, and in the end, Monda will be junior to every AWA pilot save Odell.

It absolutely drives you usapa seniority theives crazy that Nic told your inflated egos that your positions were of no greater value than those of your new found co-workers.

Honestly answere the following question, and prove to the rest of us your overinflated sense of entittlement.

Where on a combined list would you have put the east's absolute bottom pilot, Monda?

Throwing the BS flag on this. DUDE!!!!

Show the proof or STFU!!! What were the qualifications at AWA to get hired? What were the qualifications at US Scareways? Tell us what were the qualification for US Air to hire a bunch of 23 year old sons and daughters?

What kind of qualifications does it take to bend all that metal you guys have bent? We can talk about money all day long. But when you question our skill you crossed a line. Stick with what you know usapa shill. Posting old route maps and outdated and incorrect charts.

I'll clear this one up. I was hired at AWA in 84'. Had about 8000 hrs of flight time, ton's of PIC jet time. I then got job offers at Usair and NWA. I took the job at Usair because it was an established carrier with a chance to get into the right seat immediately which is, in fact, what happened. I had been burned by one upstart.....didn't want to chance another. Now, having said that, could I have been happy and content at AWA?......the answer is YES. It would have been a fairly quick upgrade and very affordable living in Phoenix. So, you're "Suma"tion of qualifications! doesn't apply here. In fact, my take on the Captains I flew with at Usair (some, not all), were that they couldn't get hired with the majors. End of story!

OK, maybe no drama. I think he's talking about the part where you said this"

"jetz says it was dohnogo's lie."

I'm just clarifying, not trying to get into a debate. I didn't say it was dohnogo's lie, or anyone else's lie.

Either way, you're welcome. It's time for everyone to be held to the truth no matter which side we're on. Everyone is capable of making a mistake. If it's not done intentionally or maliciously for effect, then it should be no harm no foul. That's why I pointed out Metroyet's mistake in the first place. Hopefully others will do the same and take the high road.
Does your high road include ALPA's policy and pilots that scabbed it as members of good standing, or do you let that one sit roadside! MM!

I will bet my bankroll we'll lose the LOA 93 arbitration. I just don't understand why it's taking so long.
Because Cleary is sitting on the result. Doug could not make transactions on Wall Street with this sort of financial liability hanging over his head unless he had some sort of result from the arbitrator. Looking back and looking forward for a couple of years, you're talking right around a billion dollars in added expense. Think he could be renegotiating cash balance requirements, loans, etc with that sort of liability unknown?

The question isn't about the result of LOA93, it's how long Cleary can sit on that result. I bet he can for quite some time.

Because Cleary is sitting on the result. Doug could not make transactions on Wall Street with this sort of financial liability hanging over his head unless he had some sort of result from the arbitrator. Looking back and looking forward for a couple of years, you're talking right around a billion dollars in added expense. Think he could be renegotiating cash balance requirements, loans, etc with that sort of liability unknown?

The question isn't about the result of LOA93, it's how long Cleary can sit on that result. I bet he can for quite some time.
More HOT AIR , nice try though! MM! Next time mention the cards thing, gets more drama!

Perhaps you haven't been following the discussion on that subject.

The guilt by association game was started by samadarson. (aka: Nos) I have explained this several times. It is a matter of using one's own tactics against him to teach a lesson. And it seemed to work judging by the response it gets. It is no more offensive than his accusations of guilt by association by alleged drug runners and scabs and BB single-handedly stapling other pilots in a merger long since past . The best way to deal with a bully (cyber or otherwise) is to give a taste of his own medicine. I also find it interesting how you and many others jump to his defense and cry foul, but stand silent when he and a few others on the east do exactly the same thing. It wreaks of double standards. I'll say it again, reign in your own offenders before pointing your guns at others.

I disagree with your last statement about USAPA not being able to do anything. ALPA has a Pilot Code of Ethics. If USAPA has similar values, they could certainly eject him from the union, just as they would a scab.
This is the post of the year, how's that research going on the ALPA members in good standing scabs! It's that double standard thing ya know! MM!

Ray and Crimi are on scab listss, and they're in front positions at USAPA.
Well, why don't you check a real seniority list and verify it, you can't, more HOT AIR, you know there are alot of people on the TSA's watch list that aren't terrorists either, but you sure can find hundreds on CAL's list! MM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back