US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seham clocked Wake and the west. Seham rocks.

Yeah, that is why the little sleezbag sent Granath to take the beating at the motion to move the venue of the company's DJ.

Well, at least he showed up in front of Silver to be the idiot in the room. Seeham-"I am trying to figure out how you got that idea from what I just said". Silver should have just told him straight up, "because you are a transparent idiot, who thinks he is smarter than the rest of us, and that we are as gullable as your usapa gravy train".

Really? I didnt see anywhere in the 9th's ruling except that it wasnt ripe yet.

Starting out your argument by saying you have narrow vision isn't necessarily the best strategy. Yes, it is a strategy... but you might want to consider a little peripheral vision to take a peak at the lengthy pages to either side of the word "remanded." Be careful, the pages might be scary because they mention things like SCOTUS (oh, the horror).

The Kasher decision will eclipse any and all things that come from Judge Silver. Honestly, the 9th has already dealt with this issue, and it is extremely clear where that sits. The 9th is the agency we pay homage to, and that one is in the rear view mirror, far away. The decision by Kasher, if it goes East, is going to rock the company and the west. The LOA 84 rates take all the pressure off any East pilot , the pressure you always talk up. My answer to you is this: you are under worse pressure in your joint base of cratered real estate. It will take a decade for you to start out of that mess. Your houses are worth a third of what you paid. How about I remind you of that every time I come on here too. At least an East pilot has some chance of coming out of LOA 93. A west pilot is never getting out of that housing market. Enjoy that stinking little mess.

Where do you get this stuff?

My house is worth a third of what I paid? Keep the head in the sand there Swan.

I will give you this, if usapa wins the LOA93 grievence, and your pay is restored to LOA84, that will rock the company. Then the West posters will be able to say, enjoy your furlough, instead of enjoy LOA93. Then you can tell us that furlough is okay, you have been there many times before, and how being furloughed is so much better than the Nic.

That boy is probably one of those San Francisco liberals who has a tongue ring and wears his pants on the ground. Until he learns how to play nice in the sandbox, I plan on reaching over the Internet and give that brat (sorry PI) a cyberwedgie. :lol:

You need to pull you pants up, Spud before climbing in the sandbox with the big boys and girls.
Come on cacti 1 was that your picture on your avatar. You are a real duphis. TO ALL EAST PILOTS!!!!!!!! FUTURE REFERENCE TO" cactuspilot1" WILL NOW BE "DUPHIS 1". You probably like to play with other boys underware dont you.

You cant just ignore Binding Arbitration awards.
What happen to the IAM 401K company mach arbitration? What happen to all heavy maintenance on Airbus in house arbitration? What happen to attendance control discipline arbitration?

Ah once again you chime in about something you have no idea about.

The 401k arbitration wasnt ignored, I got a lot of money in mine because of it. After bankruptcy, in the first CBA negotiated it was given up by both parties in lieu of the IAM National Pension. The money was redirected into the company's payment into the IAMNPF. The award was recognized by both parties and paid for many years.

Once again your comparing apples to oranges.

The airbus arbitration was won, when US filed bankruptcy our contract was abrogated by the court, therefore a new CBA was imposed by the courts, which the scope language was changed and the LOA removed.

Once again your not comparing apples to apples. All three arbitration awards were won by the IAM and enforced, it took a complete contract abrogation for that to change.

Hey where are the Airbus A320 family planes being overhauled?

In PIT, not outsourced.

Dont let the facts get in your way.

It was abrogated out, after being enforced, and there was no harm done to anyone when they changed the match to the IAMNPF.

Big difference between an award that was agreed to by three parties and now one party trying to renege on it.

Your still comparing apples to oranges.

The courts abrogated two of them, and no harm was done on the pension plan.

No one has ever been successful in trying to renege on a seniority arbitration.

The Kasher decision will eclipse any and all things that come from Judge Silver. Honestly, the 9th has already dealt with this issue, and it is extremely clear where that sits. The 9th is the agency we pay homage to, and that one is in the rear view mirror, far away. The decision by Kasher, if it goes East, is going to rock the company and the west. The LOA 84 rates take all the pressure off any East pilot , the pressure you always talk up. My answer to you is this: you are under worse pressure in your joint base of cratered real estate. It will take a decade for you to start out of that mess. Your houses are worth a third of what you paid. How about I remind you of that every time I come on here too. At least an East pilot has some chance of coming out of LOA 93. A west pilot is never getting out of that housing market. Enjoy that stinking little mess.

Do you honestly believe this? Just in case reality comes knocking what is your plan should snapback not occur and things don't end up rocking anyone but the east?

Despite your obvious expertise in the Phoenix area real estate market my house is still worth twice what I paid for it. Yes, not long ago it was worth four times my cost but it is still worth twice. I believe that is closer to the true circumstances of most west pilots. We, for the most part, aren't too worried about any "stinking mess" in Phoenix. The only stinking mess we are concerned with is the one regarding fools such as yourself and the anti-union you so adore.

How many Negotiating Committees have you been part of?

How many college credited classes have you taken for Labor Leadership?

How many grievances have you presented?

One's classification does not stop one from knowing labor issues, education, knowledge and experience is a wonderful thing.

How many arbitrations have you been part of?

Hey where are the Airbus A320 family planes being overhauled?
In PIT, not outsourced.
Dont let the facts get in your way.

Hate to burst your bubble but the 320 family of aircraft are being partially outsourced. Looking at the aircraft in heavy on a daily basis about 50% is being done by vendors and that includes both east and west aircraft. PIT does get its share but not sure of the exact figures. Still using the vendors in Latin America along with a couple in the states...

How many Negotiating Committees have you been part of?

How many college credited classes have you taken for Labor Leadership?

How many grievances have you presented?

One's classification does not stop one from knowing labor issues, education, knowledge and experience is a wonderful thing.

How many arbitrations have you been part of?

You have far more experience than I do regarding internal union disputes. That's why I complimented you on your breadth of knowledge.

Thank you, sorry took it the wrong way.

Its not internal when its part of your CBA and the company is a third party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back