US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOOOOH what happened ames hand get a little tired and decide to come out for a smoke brake. Remember you got a physical soon and you do get your eyes checked.

If you have something to say, just say it. Don't speak in code. Only spineless worms do that.

Did the membership take a vote on whether to file RICO charges? I must have missed that.

I am not whining about any outcomes.

No they didn't have a vote on this, but had a different president been elected, a different course may have been taken. But then you guys wouldn't have had 22 martyrs to help you raise money-a high price for the 22 and their families. You are whining and if you didn't care wouldn't it be "you couldn't care less"?

Cleary, and some on the BPR, is the west's best friends, why all the complaining?

If you have something to say, just say it. Don't speak in code. Only spineless worms do that.

That boy is probably one of those San Francisco liberals who has a tongue ring and wears his pants on the ground. Until he learns how to play nice in the sandbox, I plan on reaching over the Internet and give that brat (sorry PI) a cyberwedgie. :lol:

You need to pull you pants up, Spud before climbing in the sandbox with the big boys and girls.

I heard a rumor that we will hear something from Judge Silver by the end of this week or early the following week at the latest.

I also heard there will be some VERY disappointed people on the east. (And especially on this forum.) The end is near for the DOH cram down and USAPA.

It will be interesting to see how the company plays their next move.

I heard a rumor that we will hear something from Judge Silver by the end of this week or early the following week at the latest.

I also heard there will be some VERY disappointed people on the west. (And especially on this forum.) The end is near for the NIC and AOL.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I also heard there will be some VERY disappointed people on the west. (And especially on this forum.) The end is near for the NIC and AOL.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Who cares about Judge Silver? Either way, it does not portend well for the West. The comments about the pension and Johnny Come Lately were mighty interesting. She gets the negotiating part, something Wake had no clue about. Either way, she has had to have had a chat with Wake about all of this. She is well aware of what the 9th said with regard to internal union issues and the Nic. That, has to be the point that stood out very well with her. The Nic does not have to be in it at all. LOA 84 pay rates are the focus now. Waiting. After that, and if it goes East, it is all downhill.

Ah, yes, the East's favorite pastime, making up rumors. Judges don't slip rumors of when they're going to rule.
I also heard there will be some VERY disappointed people on the west. (And especially on this forum.)

You're under the mistaken impression that a DJ suit dismissal is bad thing for the West. Read the company's complaint. They're not going to indulge USAPA's wet-dream list without the court's say so. The West wins the DJ suit either way.

How is it an internal union issues if its part of the Transition Agreement, which the company is part of, and its part of the CBA which would fall under the RLA?

Seems to me since Seaham lost his cash cow of AMFA he has suckered USAPA to replace his cash flow.

Who cares about Judge Silver? Either way, it does not portend well for the West. The comments about the pension and Johnny Come Lately were mighty interesting. She gets the negotiating part, something Wake had no clue about. Either way, she has had to have had a chat with Wake about all of this. She is well aware of what the 9th said with regard to internal union issues and the Nic. That, has to be the point that stood out very well with her. The Nic does not have to be in it at all. LOA 84 pay rates are the focus now. Waiting. After that, and if it goes East, it is all downhill.

Once again Swan misses the boat.

Who cares about Judge Silver? umm..the company, usapa and AOL all care.

The comments about the pension and negotiating were Silver discrediting the 9ths false assumption that a Nic contract could not be ratified. Missed that didn't you. One of the many incorrect assumptions in their non-opinion dicta following their admission that they have no room to comment, because they found the case not ripe.

Further, you are probably correct in that Silver may have been briefed by Wake. What do you think Wake passed on? I am thinking he explained that Sleezham misquotes, perverts and distorts every case he cites, then accuses the judge of bias for holding the correct interpretations of case law. Lets look at Silver's transcript. Did she have to tell any other lawyer in the room that they were reading more into the 9ths decision than is there? Did she correct Seeham and point out the 9th most asuredly saw the harm the usapa has brought the West.

The 9th did not say the Nic does not have to be in it at all. The 9th said, a non-Nic that would not cause the harm plaintiffs fear could be one of the many reasons the case is not yet ripe.

bottom line in all of this, get a DOH contract passed, get sued, waste money, lose "unquestionably ripe DFR". So, usapa will never get to that point, once the company DJ is dismissed, affirmed, whatever, usapa will not see any acceptance of any seniority list they pass at the table unless it is the Nicolau award, unaltered.

It will all become much clearer when Kasher explains why you get to sit on LOA93 until usapa negotiates that new Nic inclusive contract.

No they didn't have a vote on this, but had a different president been elected, a different course may have been taken. But then you guys wouldn't have had 22 martyrs to help you raise money-a high price for the 22 and their families. You are whining and if you didn't care wouldn't it be "you couldn't care less"?

Cleary, and some on the BPR, is the west's best friends, why all the complaining?

Wasn't Bradford and the original officers all in place when the RICO was filed?

The Cactus 18 actually had a very difficult time raising money in their defense. The AWAPPA officers who were named used AWAPPA money, but the individuals all came out of pocket. In a sense, usapa screwed up in many ways with the RICO. People stopped funding AWAPPA and started funding AOL instead.

I couldn't care less,,,I could care less,,,Freudian slip I guess,,,I could care less, but then I would reach a point that I couldn't care less.

The Kasher decision will eclipse any and all things that come from Judge Silver. Honestly, the 9th has already dealt with this issue, and it is extremely clear where that sits. The 9th is the agency we pay homage to, and that one is in the rear view mirror, far away. The decision by Kasher, if it goes East, is going to rock the company and the west. The LOA 84 rates take all the pressure off any East pilot , the pressure you always talk up. My answer to you is this: you are under worse pressure in your joint base of cratered real estate. It will take a decade for you to start out of that mess. Your houses are worth a third of what you paid. How about I remind you of that every time I come on here too. At least an East pilot has some chance of coming out of LOA 93. A west pilot is never getting out of that housing market. Enjoy that stinking little mess.

How is it an internal union issues if its part of the Transition Agreement, which the company is part of, and its part of the CBA which would fall under the RLA?

Seems to me since Seaham lost his cash cow of AMFA he has suckered USAPA to replace his cash flow.
Seham clocked Wake and the west. Seham rocks.

The Cactus 18 actually had a very difficult time raising money in their defense. The AWAPPA officers who were named used AWAPPA money, but the individuals all came out of pocket.

Entirely true and correct. Don't ask me how I know. ;) It's actually sad how little support they had, other than lip service. Things got a little better later, but at first it was grim.

Really? I didnt see anywhere in the 9th's ruling except that it wasnt ripe yet.

Seham represented EL AL and Alitalia in locking out unionized employees, lost a major case for Status Quo at ACA for AMFA.

And he will lose again with Silver.

You cant just ignore Binding Arbitration awards.

Last time I checked your five years and counting with no new CBA, working under the worst terms in the industry.

Bang up job by Seham and USAPA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back