US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all furlough pilots

PHL and DCA Reps Thwart Furloughee Longevity

Anyone who has seen the latest NAC update has seen the effects of PHL and DCA going after the President firsthand. If you are one of the Pilots who would be affected by having your longevity restored for periods of furlough then you just witnessed what was apparently a near victory dashed while the Company waits to see if Cleary will survive.

This is a perfect example of how recklessly these gentlemen are behaving - a perfect example of how little regard they have for your welfare against the backdrop of their own petty political agenda. In this instance the NAC reported that they had an exchange with the Company which included what they thought was the strong potential for closing section 23 and that they thought longevity for furlough was clearly in the mix. According to the update the Company behaved as if they were prepared to make a deal at last month’s session then suddenly at the last session the did a 180 claiming that they didn’t understand the proposal.

If you buy that load of bull then you might want to consider therapy. It is very easy to see what is happening here. The PHL, DCA joint update and the resultant talk of a presidential recall took place between the two negotiating sessions and the Company knows the political landscape better than most pilots. So if you are in their shoes there is no reason at all to make any moves at the table until you know whether you are going to be dealing with Mike Cleary or someone from the other side of the political field, perhaps even those who are in bed with AOL.

What has happened is that because of the stunning lack of forethought that the PHL and DCA reps had when they published their update, reportedly written by the founder of AOL, the Company put the chalks in any moves they were apparently willing to make on longevity for furlough. Those of you who are affected should be furious at these reps as they have just leveraged your potential pay step adjustment and vacation adjustment against their own obtuse agenda.

For those of you who may not be affected by such a longevity adjustment consider yourselves lucky, but understand that all of our goals are being placed in jeopardy and if you were frustrated by the lack of progress before then you haven’t seen anything yet.

You may have seen email traffic that reports that the BPR has the votes necessary to initiate a recall of the president. If that effort to force a ballot succeeds then we are guaranteed further delay as the Company waits for the results. However if you want to put a stop to this nonsense and send a clear message to the Company that we are going to remain on course and will not relent then you need to get on the phone with your fellow pilots and compel them to send a “steel toed” message to the PHL and DCA reps.

Don’t wait, do it now before it is too late.

By the way have you driven your friends BMW?
Friend??????

DSC00303.jpg

Autobahn, northbound from Ulm en-route to Munich. European Delivery . You should check it out.

To all furlough pilots

Anyone who has seen the latest NAC update has seen the effects of PHL and DCA going after the President firsthand. If you are one of the Pilots who would be affected by having your longevity restored for periods of furlough then you just witnessed what was apparently a near victory dashed while the Company waits to see if Cleary will survive.

This is a perfect example of how recklessly these gentlemen are behaving - a perfect example of how little regard they have for your welfare against the backdrop of their own petty political agenda. In this instance the NAC reported that they had an exchange with the Company which included what they thought was the strong potential for closing section 23 and that they thought longevity for furlough was clearly in the mix. According to the update the Company behaved as if they were prepared to make a deal at last month’s session then suddenly at the last session the did a 180 claiming that they didn’t understand the proposal.

If you buy that load of bull then you might want to consider therapy. It is very easy to see what is happening here. The PHL, DCA joint update and the resultant talk of a presidential recall took place between the two negotiating sessions and the Company knows the political landscape better than most pilots. So if you are in their shoes there is no reason at all to make any moves at the table until you know whether you are going to be dealing with Mike Cleary or someone from the other side of the political field, perhaps even those who are in bed with AOL.

What has happened is that because of the stunning lack of forethought that the PHL and DCA reps had when they published their update, reportedly written by the founder of AOL, the Company put the chalks in any moves they were apparently willing to make on longevity for furlough. Those of you who are affected should be furious at these reps as they have just leveraged your potential pay step adjustment and vacation adjustment against their own obtuse agenda.

For those of you who may not be affected by such a longevity adjustment consider yourselves lucky, but understand that all of our goals are being placed in jeopardy and if you were frustrated by the lack of progress before then you haven’t seen anything yet.

You may have seen email traffic that reports that the BPR has the votes necessary to initiate a recall of the president. If that effort to force a ballot succeeds then we are guaranteed further delay as the Company waits for the results. However if you want to put a stop to this nonsense and send a clear message to the Company that we are going to remain on course and will not relent then you need to get on the phone with your fellow pilots and compel them to send a “steel toed” message to the PHL and DCA reps.

See, easties just can't follow the rules, they just warp facts or whatever to fit their reality. Amazing.
What are you talking about ? Are you drunk or doing drugs ? You asked a question and it was answered Go back and look at your post if you can find it and read it. Now read RR's answer if you can. See, perfect answer and you go off on some tangent. You need help.You probably got a trip in the morning. What really scares me is that answer probably makes sense to you.

Too bad the post is completely wrong. The NAC met the 14th to the 16th.

The update was posted the 19th.

Explain how that affected anything??

What are you talking about ? Are you drunk or doing drugs ? You asked a question and it was answered Go back and look at your post if you can find it and read it. Now read RR's answer if you can. See, perfect answer and you go off on some tangent. You need help.You probably got a trip in the morning. What really scares me is that answer probably makes sense to you.
Hey clown, RTFQ. Then get back to me with the right answer

I have. More times than I care to count. Hence the reason he sounds like a parrot.

Research it. Or don't. It's irrelevant to me if you understand, believe, or accept the answer.
Remember "Don't judge a man by what he drives but by what drives him."......... B. Franklin

To all furlough pilots

I guess when "push comes to shove" the S/T has to call the police. Let me see, 8 of 11 reps out Cleary and Mowrey as thugs and now you plead ethics. The President is such a coward he won't even sign an office lease, afraid the security of a location where he has bedded down and drank for almost three years is a hazard to the Office Staff and a Grievance Chair who works from home.

The President will soon be recalled without the BPR, and probably with enough votes to not even need the evil West. The VP will soon resign for other reasons related to his violent behaviors.

The NAC in cohorts with Cleary have not been able to negotiate a single section of the contract related to real pay and benefits after three years of flight pay loss. I read the update today on the Tin Compass, and their tragic hopes and wishes for a happy Christmas were pummeled in the latest meeting with a new Mediator.

Like I said a few days ago....you can do better than this Rich Peters!!

RR

Cleary didn't look nearly like his cocky self at the DJ hearing the other day. I guess maybe he is feeling the heat. Looks like Dex is hitching his wagon to a falling star.

Hey RR. Sounds like the Empire pilots got exactly what you wanted them to getl

I have been honest before and said they did not deserve DOH for bidding purposes at the time of the merger..

Now that it's too late to change their integration by your own standards you want to blame someone else.

I'm still waiting for your proof to back up your accusations....

Jim

Whatsa matter RR - your superpower to type get lost along with the proof that backs up your accusations?

Jim

I guess when "push comes to shove" the S/T has to call the police. Let me see, 8 of 11 reps out Cleary and Mowrey as thugs and now you plead ethics. The President is such a coward he won't even sign an office lease, afraid the security of a location where he has bedded down and drank for almost three years is a hazard to the Office Staff and a Grievance Chair who works from home.

The President will soon be recalled without the BPR, and probably with enough votes to not even need the evil West. The VP will soon resign for other reasons related to his violent behaviors.

The NAC in cohorts with Cleary have not been able to negotiate a single section of the contract related to real pay and benefits after three years of flight pay loss. I read the update today on the Tin Compass, and their tragic hopes and wishes for a happy Christmas were pummeled in the latest meeting with a new Mediator.

Like I said a few days ago....you can do better than this Rich Peters!!

RR

Holy ####!! This sounds like I wrote it!!! You feeling Okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back