US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeping my examples "in house".....Slightly outside your "20 year" window AAA/PI comes to mind..straight DOH from top to bottom. Also outside your window, and NOT arbitrated AAA/PSA...straight DOH from top to bottom. Two mergers, one of them at there on the top of the scale on size at the time..DOH. A little deviation on the very small integration of the Shuttle pilots..but even determining their DOH is still to this day in dispute. And of course we have NIC..but that never actually happened. Looks like 3 out of the last 4 here at U will be straight DOH. Others with more corporate memory can go back into the Seventies and talk about some of the other DOH mergers at AAA. I believe the Mohawk guys were actually out of business and on the street, and still got DOH with AAA..but I don't speak with authority on that one.

RR
Thanks RR I forgot PI and PSA were both DOH and MO was shut down, aircraft parked and employees on the street..... DOH

Keeping my examples "in house".....Slightly outside your "20 year" window AAA/PI comes to mind..straight DOH from top to bottom. Also outside your window, and NOT arbitrated AAA/PSA...straight DOH from top to bottom. Two mergers, one of them at the top of the scale on size at the time..DOH. A little deviation on the very small integration of the Shuttle pilots..but even determining their DOH is still to this day in dispute. And of course we have NIC..but that never actually happened. Looks like 3 out of the last 4 here at U will be straight DOH. Others with more corporate memory can go back into the Seventies and talk about some of the other DOH mergers at AAA. I believe the Mohawk guys were actually out of business and on the street, and still got DOH with AAA..but I don't speak with authority on that one.

RR
See, easties just can't follow the rules, they just warp facts or whatever to fit their reality. Amazing.

No court tie up on this one dude. This is where you guys continually get lost between internal union dispute and binding arbitration between a company and its' employees. This one keeps you guys flying in circles forever! We have given up trying to explain. Just watch it unfold. They will pay on this one immediately or to the terms of Kasher. That is fact,

We will have to wait for the decision, I really think you lost this one, but I suspect a decision the likes that you are predicting would easily be sidestepped.

Keeping my examples "in house".....Slightly outside your "20 year" window AAA/PI comes to mind..straight DOH from top to bottom.

Yes, with an encyclopedia of C&R's, some of which are still around today if there's any Empire folks that haven't retired. Of course, back then ALPA's merger policy mentioned DOH, but not to the exclusion of the other factors.

Jim

......Who do you choose to believe?........

I typically believe people and organizations that have a history of honesty and integrity. Organizationally, usapa has neither.

You folks lost this grievence, try not to work yourselves up so much, that way it won't hurt so bad when Kasher gives you the news.

Why dont you just answer the question JIZ. What is it with you, I understand the other guys but you....... out of what is it ? 14000 pilots and only YOU. By the way have you driven your friends BMW?
I have. More times than I care to count. Hence the reason he sounds like a parrot.

Research it. Or don't. It's irrelevant to me if you understand, believe, or accept the answer.

Yes, with an encyclopedia of C&R's, some of which are still around today if there's any Empire folks that haven't retired. Of course, back then ALPA's merger policy mentioned DOH, but not to the exclusion of the other factors.

Jim

Uh....I think the USAPA CBL is very clear that C&Rs are to be used. No problem there, or any time limit on fences and restrictions. Only difference is our mergers go baseline DOH..something you stole from the Empire guys. Even after 25 years they still can never claim their simple DOH because of selfish passive pilots like yourself.

So you stapled the Empire guys and only protected them on a Dinosaur aircraft in a rust belt city. I have been honest before and said they did not deserve DOH for bidding purposes at the time of the merger..but they sure as heck deserve those privileges after two and a half decades.

RR

something you stole from the Empire guys. Even after 25 years they still can never claim their simple DOH because of selfish passive pilots like yourself.

So you stapled the Empire guys and protected them on a Dinosaur aircraft in a rust belt city.

RR
Well Nos #2 - maybe you should read the advice I gave about blaming the individual for the groups actions instead of just reposting it over and over.

Like I say to Nos #1 - prove what you accuse me of individually doing.

Plus your darling "can't do any wrong" USAPA is now denying them their DOH...in your and Nos' world that makes you responsible doesn't it?

Jim

Well Nos #2 - maybe you should read the advice I gave about blaming the individual for the groups actions instead of just reposting it over and over.

Plus your darling "can't do any wrong" USAPA is now denying them their DOH...in your and Nos' world that makes you responsible doesn't it?

Jim

Don't pay the Comic-con wannabe any never minid. He was an abiused child and his parents hid his comic books. He never had a chance.

Jim

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://blog.beliefnet.com/moviemom/What-me-worry-715605.jpg&imgrefurl=http://blog.beliefnet.com/moviemom/2008/06/what-kids-learn-from-silly-med.html&h=363&w=297&sz=21&tbnid=S1CB5lMojwQXmM:&tbnh=121&tbnw=99&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dwhat%2Bme%2Bworry&zoom=1&q=what+me+worry&hl=en&usg=__frjFCmDZ0tAKlPVLJY4RwgT7x9c=&sa=X&ei=wdhlTZe2C8L58Aabr5TsCw&sqi=2&ved=0CCwQ9QEwAg

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://blog.beliefnet.com/moviemom/What-me-worry-715605.jpg&imgrefurl=http://blog.beliefnet.com/moviemom/2008/06/what-kids-learn-from-silly-med.html&h=363&w=297&sz=21&tbnid=S1CB5lMojwQXmM:&tbnh=121&tbnw=99&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dwhat%2Bme%2Bworry&zoom=1&q=what+me+worry&hl=en&usg=__frjFCmDZ0tAKlPVLJY4RwgT7x9c=&sa=X&ei=wdhlTZe2C8L58Aabr5TsCw&sqi=2&ved=0CCwQ9QEwAg
Yep, Nos-like with the link. Next....

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back