US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
FREETURD says-Hey Baby! As soon as we get this little legal fight done,negotiate a joint contract, ratify it, and I wait out the no bump no flush, I will be an A330 iro and can take you with me to Europe! Want to see how big my badge backer is?

Unfortunately for you and your band of thieves, Judge Silver and Mr. Parker understand ripeness. As did Graber. Bring on the "Unquestionably Ripe".

It's only "ripe" if the Nic List must be incorporated in Section 22. So far that has not been determined, these judges are afraid to interfere in the CBA process, it might have the NMB paying them a visit. I thought I read the words private and federal arbitration in the transcripts. There is a difference and the Judge knows that too.......the rule of law will prevail......

It's only "ripe" if the Nic List must be incorporated in Section 22.
Not true, although that would be the easiest way to win a DFR suit. Nic or no Nic, USAPA has a responsibility to represent the West equally. What the Nic does is provide what an independent arbitrator, agreed to by both sides, found to be fair. As the 9th said, USAPA doesn't have to use the Nic as long as the alternative to Nic does not do the harm the West fears.

Jim

FREETURD says-Hey Baby! As soon as we get this little legal fight done,negotiate a joint contract, ratify it, and I wait out the no bump no flush, I will be an A330 iro and can take you with me to Europe! Want to see how big my badge backer is?
Unlike you, I dont have 'size' issues. Paycheck, Airplane, etc. What I do have is Integrity. And that troubles you.

I don't have to lie and cheat my way through life. I'm not downtrodden and depressed like your East contemporaries. I don't live on my fathers coattails either. The truth is my guiding principle. Not my ego. I understand that your career didn't work out as your planned. Mine hasn't either. I however didn't cause your stagnation. You are doing your best to transfer your losses and stagnate mine. Fortunately, you have been and will continue to be unsuccessful.

USAPA = What HAVE we done for you?

Not true, although that would be the easiest way to win a DFR suit. Nic or no Nic, USAPA has a responsibility to represent the West equally. What the Nic does is provide what an independent arbitrator, agreed to by both sides, found to be fair. As the 9th said, USAPA doesn't have to use the Nic as long as the alternative to Nic does not do the harm the West fears.

Jim

I've read both the 9th Opinion and the DJ Transcripts. "Ripe" is definitely valid if the Nic HAS to be incorporated and it is NOT into section 22. I haven't seen a final official decision made in that regard yet.

Now the big question is what defines "harm the West fears"?

There is a difference and the Judge knows that too.......the rule of law will prevail......

And you are on the wrong side of the law. Cleary knows it. Thats why he wont put a contract up for a vote withe NIC in it. He's afraid it would pass !!! He'll continue to blame Parker, Me, you, his mother, your mother and anyone he has to. Just so long as your keep buying what he's selling. Seham is pimping him out and Cleary is pimping you out. Wake up, "brother".

USAPA = Dreams for sale. (Must put career earnings on indefinite HOLD)

Unlike you, I dont have 'size' issues. Paycheck, Airplane, etc. What I do have is Integrity. And that troubles you.

I don't have to lie and cheat my way through life. I'm not downtrodden and depressed like your East contemporaries. I don't live on my fathers coattails either. The truth is my guiding principle. Not my ego. I understand that your career didn't work out as your planned. Mine hasn't either. I however didn't cause your stagnation. You are doing your best to transfer your losses and stagnate mine. Fortunately, you have been and will continue to be unsuccessful.

Great Post!!! Most of us on the East say, back at ya!!!!!!

[/b]
And you are on the wrong side of the law. Cleary knows it. Thats why he wont put a contract up for a vote withe NIC in it. He's afraid it would pass !!! He'll continue to blame Parker, Me, you, his mother, your mother and anyone he has to. Just so long as your keep buying what he's selling. Seham is pimping him out and Cleary is pimping you out. Wake up, "brother".

USAPA = Dreams for sale. (Must put career earnings on indefinite HOLD)

You are entertaining. Why do you think I'm on the "wrong side of the law"? I've read the court documents. The rule of law will prevail, as it has been. What are you afraid of how Judge Silver is going to rule?

Really? So that's why you posted "enjoy your e190 and substandard contract?" I know most west pilots don't suffer the delusions that you some of your board buddies do, so maybe we need to narrow down the
causes to avoid spreading it.

AOL-NIC above all else

Really? So that's why you posted "enjoy yout e190 and substandard contract?" I know most west pilots don't suffer the delusions that you some of your board buddies do, so maybe we need to narrow down the
causes to avoid spreading it.

AOL-NIC above all else
It's simple. Live by your agreements.

You must enjoy LOA93. You are prolonging your exposure to it, without any recourse. You will not get the time or money back. And for what? To stroke your Ego? Or because you hope to get out of the Binding Arbitration? Your choice.

USAPA = Not measuring up.

You are entertaining. Why do you think I'm on the "wrong side of the law"? I've read the court documents. The rule of law will prevail, as it has been. What are you afraid of how Judge Silver is going to rule?
Why do I think you are on the wrong side of the law? Where do I start? You support USAPA and its attempts to circumnavigate Binding Arbirtation to promote the majority at the expense of the minority (DFR). You are so desperate, that you want to believe anything Cleary and Seham will tell you. You lack integrity. Your cause is unjust. You are going to lose.

USAPA = When should we cut our losses? Recapture some pay and move on?

See, this shows your true integrity. I've done none of that. I tried to get both sides to find other solutions, starting at the first updates from our merger committee and kept up until the election of USAPA, when it became clear that only a court would settle this. If your idea of integrity means making assumptions and claims that you have no idea about.....well that says it all.

Yeah I'm not a Lawyer as he is, but then again, the rule of law will prevail.....

Hate to disappoint you, I'm not on the E-190.............LOA93+PBGC+Military Retirement=$$$$$$$$$
First off, it nice to see you've adopted (stolen?) my recent "rule of law" mantra. It's a healthy thing. Although your idea and mine of the rule of law are probably polar opposites. Either way we'll both be right if we stick to that statement.

The last part cracks me up, as if the PBGC guarantee is something to chirp about. It's an embarrassment. I don't even look at my PBGC payout when I think of retirement. Compared to what it should have been, it's pitiful. Personally I plan on more than making up for it with future contracts in my remaining career. But anyway, if LOA93+PBGC+Military Retirement = $$$$$$$$$, then wouldn't an "industry average contract and retirement plan"+PBGC+Military Retirement = EVEN MORE $$$$$$$$$$$$$ ? I guess you're OK with settling for substandard pay + substandard pension, which btw would = a substandard quality of life in retirement.

oh yah.. you UAL guys are so freakin superior...
you might tone down your grandor...

it's not nice too brag, did your parents not teach you anything....

You are no match for Aqua. Never have been. Never will be. Enjoy your E-190 and substandard pay.

USAPA = Amateurs at best.

Ain't that the truth! Aqua is a savior to the west, he was part of an effective effort which has led to the blocking of USAPA's cram down DOH for three years now. I can't think of a better example than this!

And now we get the FO Bradford letter crying about the wrecking of his creation (when in fact it was an inevitable consequence of an ill- conceived idea)- all brought to you by Leonidas. Look at the company's DJ filing- ALL BECAUSE OF AOL! Thanks you AQUA!!!

God, time to send in another check to keep this ship status quo for just another four or five years. Then the retirements kick in out east and we can combine ops to take our share of the flying back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back